Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Has anyone met Scott Stapp? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone met Scott Stapp?

Julbright
08-18-2003, 11:26 AM
Has anyone met Scott Stapp in person?

marlsy
08-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Gawd I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my dreams!!!

Julbright
08-18-2003, 12:31 PM
I know - mee tooo - that is why I am asking - I want to live vicariously!

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 05:13 PM
Nope;)

hotforscott
08-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Not yet, but I know one day I will. I am determined.

Sheila63
08-18-2003, 06:36 PM
No, I haven't met him either. But, I'm like you Carrie, I believe some day I will.:)

whocares
08-18-2003, 06:55 PM
What would you do if you did get a chance to meet him and he was an inconsiderate asshole and he just totally blew you off..???

VillageWolf
08-18-2003, 07:16 PM
I'd say, "Pfft, I expected as much", and walk away. j/k.
I would tell his mom... kidding again.

Meeting a band member in person isnt on my list of priorities. Though it would be cool.

Julbright
08-18-2003, 07:17 PM
I like Scott Stapp for whom I believe him to be - which is not an inconsiderate asshole - in other words I don't worship him simply because he is a celebrity. So I guess theorectically if he behaved that way when I met him, off the pedastal he would fall. I don't think he would be that way, though, so that is probably a non-issue.

whocares
08-18-2003, 07:57 PM
Hey wolfie, How are ya??? Ive heard some pretty funny stuff about encounters with stapp..Im sure half of its b.s. anyway huh..lol..Nice seeing ya by the way

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by VillageWolf
<b>I'd say, "Pfft, I expected as much", and walk away. &nbsp;j/k.
I would tell his mom... kidding again. &nbsp;

Meeting a band member in person isnt on my list of priorities. &nbsp;Though it would be cool. </b>

LMAO!:lol:

njcreedite
08-18-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Julbright
Has anyone met Scott Stapp in person?

Nope....:(
Met Mark:tremonti: He's very cool. Really nice to everyone. Lots of fun to talk with.:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 09:09 PM
I'd rather meet Mark:dancing:

cjme
08-18-2003, 09:09 PM
I'd tell him he ows me a banana split...and I'm not moving before I get one (j/k). Fun aside though, there's not much I could do if he wanted to blow me off, is there? As long as he didn't run away, I'm sure I could handle things.

Rain
08-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Nope I have never met him, although it would be very kewl :D

Creed DSD Message Board (http://pub151.ezboard.com/bcreeddontstopdancing)

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by whocares
What would you do if you did get a chance to meet him and he was an inconsiderate asshole and he just totally blew you off..???

I would send him a lit up ball of cat crap:D j/k

njcreedite
08-18-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed

:roll:

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 09:26 PM
:D :D :D

VillageWolf
08-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Hey wolfie, How are ya??? &nbsp;Ive heard some pretty funny stuff about encounters with stapp..Im sure half of its b.s. anyway huh..lol..Nice seeing ya by the way

Im doing wonderful. Hope you are too.
You've heard funny encounters? I've heard laughable things... and some things that would make you go :eek:
but mostly it's "he was no where to be found" or "he was a nice guy".

Yo Cj. Hey Rainykins.

njcreedite
08-18-2003, 09:48 PM
I tend to be prepared to be dissapointed. So, if I met Scott and he was a jerk.....I wouldn't be surprised

If he were really sweet and nice....that would be a cool surprise.:dancing: very cool

Rain
08-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Hey girl! :) What are ya into tonight?

VillageWolf
08-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Nothing much Rainykins. Just surfing around to the usual hang outs. Have a goodnight. ;)

hotforscott
08-18-2003, 09:59 PM
I don't think he would be a jerk. When Mr.CreedFreakTN and his family met the guys outside the hotel. He did say Flip and Mark were really friendly, they took pictures, etc. Scott didn't want to socialize really, but he did shake his hand and was polite about not wanting to be social, so I think that he would be nice if I were to meet him.

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Ya;) I'll be Flip and Mark are awesome:dancing: :bounce: :dancing:

Julbright
08-18-2003, 10:45 PM
I am glad to see that Mark has his following too - I don't dislike him - I think he is awesome - but he doesn't rev my engines like Scott does. I just think Scott has had a crappy couple of years here and he is so passionate and intense that absorbs everything. I hope he comes around sooner than later.

Anywhoo - don't they do VIP meetings and stuff when they are on tour? More than once I have heard people say they have met Mark like at meet and greets and stuff but never hear anyone say anything about Scott.

farmgirl
08-18-2003, 11:53 PM
I would like to meet Stapp someday, he seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with.

I met Mark last November and he was very nice to everyone.

Stapp probably has to be more careful about meeting people due to the fans that get carried away and he has Jagger with him sometimes too.

Hey to all my peeps in this thread.:dancing:

Rose

VillageWolf
08-19-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by farmgirl
Hey to all my peeps in this thread.:dancing: &nbsp;

Rose

peep peep... Hola FG. I think it was Mia and I who were talking last night about reasons why someone would avoid their fans.
What you said was what we came up with.

Xterminator27
08-19-2003, 12:07 AM
hes my uncle

Julbright
08-19-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
hes my uncle

Who's your uncle?

Julbright
08-19-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed

This totally cracked me up! :lol: :lol:

Rain
08-19-2003, 12:51 AM
Hey to all my peeps in this thread

Hey FG I'm a peep too :D How are ya girl?

I missed out on seeing Mark when he was in virgina, but if I get the chance again, Im soo there. :tremonti:

Creed DSD Message Board (http://pub151.ezboard.com/bcreeddontstopdancing)

Dogstar
08-19-2003, 03:23 AM
I haven't met him, but like Villagewolf, meeting people from bands isn't high on my priority list, though if it happened to happen, great. I'm just in it for the music :D. They are people just like us and as I have said before, we all have to sit to sh*t :D. And like njcreedite, I always prepare myself for the worst, so if Scott did blow me off and was a jerk, no biggie. There are plenty of rock stars, just as there are plenty of other people, who might not be the nicest folks in the world. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the music!

farmgirl
08-19-2003, 07:49 AM
peep peep back at ya Wolfie.:D

Hi Rain, I'm good, how are you?:dancing:

JenRN
08-19-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I haven't met him, but like Villagewolf, meeting people from bands isn't high on my priority list, though if it happened to happen, great. I'm just in it for the music :D. They are people just like us and as I have said before, we all have to sit to sh*t :D. And like njcreedite, I always prepare myself for the worst, so if Scott did blow me off and was a jerk, no biggie. There are plenty of rock stars, just as there are plenty of other people, who might not be the nicest folks in the world. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the music!

Dogstar you are so right! I think I would know enough to not set my expecations too high, I feel the same way!

Julbright
08-19-2003, 09:33 AM
Well, we already know that Scott is admittedly passionate and has a bit of a temper, which probably means he is moody, so while I think if he were meeting fans he would put his best foot forward, I could probably see how he would be guarded at times. Esp. with all the criticism he gets, and I would think that what someone had said about having Jagger around sometimes too would play into when he makes the effort to greet fans.

I guess I started the thread because I do wonder how he would be while meeting fans. I want to hear a real experience.

Julbright
08-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Whether I am pathetic or not, it IS high on my list of priorities for me to at some point in my life have contact with him. Not because I think he is godlike - but because he is him. People are not stagnant (well, most people aren't) so I realize that meeting him for 5 minutes - good or bad - would not be a true representation of his entire personality, etc. Anywhoo - I just want to meet him.

The Lithium
08-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I'd love to, but I haven't...:(

Yvonne
08-19-2003, 04:53 PM
Whether I am pathetic or not, it IS high on my list of priorities for me to at some point in my life have contact with him. &nbsp;Not because I think he is godlike - but because he is him. &nbsp;People are not stagnant (well, most people aren't) so I realize that meeting him for 5 minutes - good or bad - would not be a true representation of his entire personality, etc. &nbsp;Anywhoo - I just want to meet him.

I don't think you're pathetic for wanting to meet Stapp, and holding it high on your priority list. Heck I still want to meet Prince, and I think the heavenlies will see fit that our paths cross even if it's only for a handshake.....same thing with Stapp. I've always said that no one except for Prince has ever moved me the way Stapp's voice does - so I do believe that the heavenlies will see fit for our paths to cross. :P

Jez
08-19-2003, 08:09 PM
Yes....
and he was not an asshole.... but then everyone has their bad days every once in a while, don't they? I can't imagine how much crap he has to put up with...maybe even on a daily basis.
All of them were very nice, (amusing too).....very considerate considering the kind of schedule they were on.

Julbright
08-19-2003, 08:40 PM
OH good I am glad to hear that he was nice and amusing - I assume he would be - did you meet him at a concert or where?

JulieCitySlicker
08-19-2003, 08:48 PM
Hi FG:dancing:

farmgirl
08-19-2003, 10:53 PM
Hi JLC, How are you?:bounce:

JulieCitySlicker
08-19-2003, 10:57 PM
I'm good:D How are you?

farmgirl
08-19-2003, 11:03 PM
I'm good too, Thanks.:D Had a long day and am glad to be chillin, lol.

JulieCitySlicker
08-19-2003, 11:09 PM
LOL! I forgot what its like to have days like that:( :P Especially since I've been without a job for almost 6 months:rolleyes: :crying:

cjme
08-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Rose, gotcha

farmgirl
08-19-2003, 11:44 PM
Hey JLC, you can have my job, LOL.

Hi cjme, what's up chicky?;)

lisamariekikker
08-20-2003, 01:05 AM
never met him-but a friend of mine who works at a radio station did-I went to his office and the picture of his meeting sort of disappeared from the wall and ended up among my family pics (go figure!!)
anyway-my friend said that he has met him several times and he is a really sweet nice and considerate guy.Now-they were dealing on a business level mostly-but he had a very good experience so thats cool!!

facelessman
08-20-2003, 01:35 AM
i wish

bgivens33
08-20-2003, 02:37 AM
Met him once at a real early show... seemed pretty nice but very detached at the time. Now, Phillips is really cool. I played golf with him once at a local golf course.

hotforscott
08-20-2003, 06:04 AM
That's really cool. :)

Julbright
08-20-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by bgivens33
Met him once at a real early show... seemed pretty nice but very detached at the time. &nbsp;Now, Phillips is really cool. &nbsp;I played golf with him once at a local golf course.

That IS cool. :dancing: I always imagined that Flip would be really cool. I think of Scott as the intense one, Flip the laid back one and Mark the quiet one. Not that this is how they are all the time, I know. But you know how we all just have some traits that are more predominant than others- that is just how I think of it. I know my Scottie has a light fun side as well ! We just don't see it much because it is not really part of the whole music thing for him.

marlsy
08-20-2003, 10:12 AM
I would love to meet him too but I will settle for eye contact in the pit next tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gawd I want that sooo bad!!!! That would be heavenly!!!! :thud: I think I like him so much because , well come on, he's georgous!!! Also he is passionate, intense, dark, brooding, and that's kinda like me !! I feel I can relate to him and his lyrics. I feel I know how he feels, make any sense???

Julbright
08-20-2003, 10:57 AM
That makes total sense! I always think he and I would be such good friends because we seem to be on the same page about alot of things. And he just seems like someone I would want to talk to like everyday. I sometimes think I am so weird about this because I have a pretty fulfilling life and lots of great great friends and now I am also getting to know you all but whenever I think of him it is like something is missing - like I will always feel deprived of having the opportunity to know him. Oh yeah, and he is SEXY too. OR, as he said about Brittney :rolleyes: :puke: , he is TASTY :naughty:

Jez
08-21-2003, 07:42 PM
Getting back to you here, Julbright...
I met the entire band last year at a small gig at a cabin near Lake Tahoe, Ca.
If you, or anyone else would like more details, you can pm me and I will direct you to the review that I wrote of the evening, which will give you a better idea of what the night was really like. :)

jez

Sheila63
08-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
I would love to meet him too but I will settle for eye contact in the pit next tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &nbsp;Gawd I want that sooo bad!!!! &nbsp;That would be heavenly!!!! &nbsp;:thud: &nbsp; I think I like him so much because , well come on, he's georgous!!! &nbsp;Also he is passionate, intense, dark, brooding, and that's kinda like me !! &nbsp;I feel I can relate to him and his lyrics. &nbsp;I feel I know how he feels, make any sense???

Makes sense to me too, marlsy. I feel the same way.

Julbright
08-22-2003, 10:52 AM
I know this unnecesary, but I just want to put it on the table. I am not delusional or neurotic. I am in fact very stable and have a fullfilling life. I am attracted to Creed because I think we needed a good classic rock band with a good message that my generation could relate to and that the younger folks could benefit from. I love that I can play any Creed CD in my car with my kids present and not worry about what might pollute their minds. Creed's success excites me because it renews my faith in the world that there are still enough people out there who are searching for some substance and meaning in life. And like many of you, I can relate to so much of what Scott's lyrics are saying, that is just seems like a natural progression to me to want to meet him. If I like something you all have said we get to discuss it and have an exchange about it. It frustrates me that I feel so connected to this person that I may never meet simply because he is a celebrity and is now denied a normal social life. It is a little sad to me that someone that I think I could be very good friends with I may never meet. He impresses me with his depth for being so "young" and honestly being a guy (sorry no offense men - it has just not been overly common in my expereience to find guys who are so deep about things - I know they are out there somewhere)

However, I am in touch with reality. I know that the chances of my actually ever having a sustained conversation with this man are very very slim. My sense of humor tends to be a little sarcastic so I hope you all see that it is humor when I add little comments like (and I WILL meet him).

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, cheat on my husband, or partake in any addictive behaviors ( well maybe I have food issues but that is another thread - see encouragement and motivation!). I dwell on Scottie only when I am in here - it is my release. Listening to the music and talking about Creed with you all helps me get through some days. I just like talking about him. I have a lot of other resources too.

Anyway - I know this was no necessary but so much gets lost in electronic communication and I don't want anyone to get the feeling that I am a stalker waiting to proceed!

Sheila63
08-22-2003, 05:44 PM
<b>He impresses me with his depth for being so "young" and honestly being a guy (sorry no offense men - it has just not been overly common in my expereience to find guys who are so deep about things - I know they are out there somewhere) &nbsp;

</b>

I feel the same way, Julbright. I've said the same thing to people. Just so you know, I don't feel like you're a stalker.:)

StappStalker
08-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Hey same here.We are not stalkers but simply people who enjoy listening to what this person has to say and find out that we all relate to him in some way.You know what kind of freaks me out when I think about Stapp I hear a Creed song o the radio or on TV and I have a gut feeling that I will meet him.
(Despite my username on this board I am not a stalker)

ZION1010
08-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Yea that name always stuck im my head stapp stalker there our sickos out there but hay you got me thinking to change my user name to CANT SPELL What You Think

Julbright
08-23-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Yea &nbsp; that &nbsp; name &nbsp; always &nbsp; stuck &nbsp; im &nbsp; my &nbsp; head &nbsp; &nbsp;stapp stalker &nbsp; &nbsp;there &nbsp; our &nbsp; sickos &nbsp; out &nbsp; there &nbsp; but &nbsp; hay &nbsp; you &nbsp; got &nbsp; me &nbsp; thinking &nbsp; to &nbsp; change &nbsp; my &nbsp; user &nbsp; name &nbsp; to &nbsp; CANT &nbsp; SPELL &nbsp;What &nbsp; You &nbsp; Think

Zion - it is nice to see you being light and funny! I have a dear friend who is very intelligent but cannot write worth a s**t. So, I have learned to overlook grammer. When you have a good message, I can bypass the spelling!

Julbright
08-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by StappStalker
Hey same here.We are not stalkers but simply people who enjoy listening to what this person has to say and find out that we all relate to him in some way.You know what kind of freaks me out when I think about Stapp I hear a Creed song o the radio or on TV and I have a gut feeling that I will meet him.
(Despite my username on this board I am not a stalker)

Geesh - that totally freaks me out too. Yesterday I was having this little internal struggle with myself all day because I kept thinking "AM I weird ? Is it normal to be this convicted that I will meet him someday? " I got myself a little too stressed out about it so I made my husband take me to a movie !

I go back to my earlier thing - it shouldn't creep us out because it is a natural progression. Think of all those folks who go to CreedFeedFest - why do they go? To meet the people they talk to on here in person. We all do that - it just changes things because he is a celebrity so the # of people who want to meet him are like a million instead of ten.

Rain
08-23-2003, 09:23 AM
I go back to my earlier thing - it shouldn't creep us out because it is a natural progression. Think of all those folks who go to CreedFeedFest - why do they go? To meet the people they talk to on here in person. We all do that - it just changes things because he is a celebrity so the # of people who want to meet him are like a million instead of ten.

Exactly

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Julbright, I totally get everything you said in an early post. I feel the same way sometimes. Who's to say that someday we will never meet this wonderful man who gives us such great songs. We all relate to them and feel a connection sometimes that just can't be explained away! I guess because sometimes some of the things he writes about we have all felt like that at one time! I would absolutely love to meet him and to actually meet them all and let them know at the times I needed someone, their music was there and helped me deal with or get through whatever it was that I needed help with. They have been a big inspiration to me ,especially in the last few years! Some of you guys know what I mean with my hubby being sick their music was an outlet for me. Helped me cry when I needed to cry. Fight and believe when I needed to believe! Thank you soo much CREED!!!! :crest:

ZION1010
08-23-2003, 02:06 PM
<b>Geesh - that totally freaks me out too. &nbsp;Yesterday I was having this little internal struggle with myself all day because I kept thinking "AM I weird ? &nbsp;Is it normal to be this convicted that I will meet him someday? " &nbsp;I got myself a little too stressed out about it so I made my husband take me to a movie ! &nbsp;

I go back to my earlier thing - it shouldn't creep us out because it is a natural progression. &nbsp;Think of all those folks who go to CreedFeedFest - why do they go? &nbsp;To meet the people they talk to on here in person. &nbsp;We all do that - it just changes things because he is a celebrity so the # of people who want to meet him are like a million instead of ten. </b> Julbright Ya Know What Im Going To Pray For You That You Do Meet Him some Day Because Prayer Changes Things And Sometimes Things Are Never Hard As The Seem God Bless Ya

ZION1010
08-23-2003, 02:07 PM
By The Way What Movie Did you See

Sheila63
08-23-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Julbright, I totally get everything you said in an early post. I feel the same way sometimes. Who's to say that someday we will never meet this wonderful man who gives us such great songs. We all relate to them and feel a connection sometimes that just can't be explained away! &nbsp;I guess because sometimes some of the things he writes about we have all felt like that at one time! &nbsp;I would absolutely love to meet him and to actually meet them all and let them know at the times I needed someone, their music was there and helped me deal with or get through whatever it was that I &nbsp;needed help with. They have been a big inspiration to me ,especially in the last few years! Some of you guys know what I mean with my hubby being sick their music was an outlet for me. Helped me cry when I needed to cry. Fight and believe when I needed to believe! Thank you soo much CREED!!!! :crest:

Kris, I can totally relate to what you said. Their music has touched me more than anyone else's ever has before. I'm so grateful for discovering them and I hope to one day say Thank You to them in person.

Zion, I agree with you. I believe in the power of prayer to because I've experienced it first hand.:)

Simone
08-24-2003, 05:45 AM
I met Scott Stapp and Steve Karas V.P. of Wind-up. So whatever linda said about Scott is not true he is very socialable. I was working on a show @ NBC and across the hall is The Jay Leno Show where he will B' performing later. I asked if he wanted 2 watch a taping of the show and he said o.k. Scott and Steve came in and I was telling them about the show and after that we started talking. I mean we talked as if we knew each other 4 awhile and we exchange numbers. So linda quit saying that about some1 U' never even met or know not every1 is like your husband. REMEBER NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, THE BEST PARTS R' ON THE N'SIDE!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-24-2003, 10:42 AM
I don't think Linda meant to be mean or anything she was just stating an opinion! Relax!

cjme
08-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Maybe it's just easier for him to connect to people one on one? Nice for you simon to have met him, I take it you know him really well then, right? (no sarcasm intented)

Aimee
08-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Zion Girl, It's nice that you have stuck around. You have made a great addition to our "family." Can't spell what you think? That's hilarious. I have met Scott a few times and he was an inconsiderate asshole who just blew me off. But, then again, you're right about the fact that ten seconds of meeting someone doesn't make up their total personality. I think when I am famous, I will feel weird about meeting my fans because I'd be afraid that they only "want" something of me that I can't give. But, then again, they are the ones who've made me who I am, so I wouldn't diss the meet and greets just so I can sulk in a corner and brood about my emotions.

njcreedite
08-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Simone
I met Scott Stapp and Steve Karas V.P. of Wind-up. So whatever linda said about Scott is not true he is very socialable. I was working on a show @ NBC and across the hall is The Jay Leno Show where he will B' performing later. I asked if he wanted 2 watch a taping of the show and he said o.k. Scott and Steve came in and I was telling them about the show and after that we started talking. I mean we talked as if we knew each other 4 awhile and we exchange numbers. &nbsp;So linda quit saying that about some1 U' never even met or know not every1 is like your husband. REMEBER NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, THE BEST PARTS R' ON THE N'SIDE!!!
Simone, this should be under my thread on Scott's behavior
not here....why did you reply here???

Did you read my post????
What did I say that was mean??? Didn't I state that my husband was the same way??? I happen to love my husband, and yes...I know not everyone is the same way. My husband is very social when you meet him....it's just that he doesn't enjoy being around a lot of people ALL the time. He also likes one on ones better than groups, but he's confident and fine in all situations. It's just a matter of preference. By the way, my husband happens to be highly intelligent. It's a trait that tends to go along with being "less social". You know....Einstein was "less social". John Lennon was "less social"....some of the brightest and most creative people are.....so NO!!!!! It wasn't a slam or bash of Scott. There is nothing WRONG with being less social. I didn't say he hates people....just that he might not need to be around them as much as others. Some people NEED to be around people (I know I do) all the time, others do not. Some enjoy chit chat and small talk (like me) other's don't (like my husband). There's nothing wrong with that...it's just the way people are. I'm sorry you read something negative in my message. It certainly wasn't ment that way. I was trying to be helpful and give people another option when wondering why Scott doesn't do as many meet and greets etc...as Mark and Flip. I've also stated on other threads...that he needs to do some Physical Theraphy stuff before and after each show...so this could also be why he doesn't show up for the meet and greets. In other words....I was trying to give the guy a break. Nope, never met him. Never said I KNEW what he was like. I'm also not trying to say he's just like my husband. I was just giving an observation. So.....back off.

whocares
08-24-2003, 12:16 PM
5 pages of b.s..................

Aimee
08-24-2003, 12:31 PM
More BS to follow...

This is my official 420 post!

:gandalf: :hypno: :smokin: :pimp: :hippy:

Peace, Love, and Pot. I am cool and you are not!

Shall I go on? LOL

njcreedite
08-24-2003, 12:37 PM
5 pages of b.s..................
:rofl: :roll:

Yup. You could look at it that way.:lol:
It's just conjecture and opinions.

Julbright
08-24-2003, 01:15 PM
Sometimes we need a little BS - IN the words of Scott Stapp (paraphrased) being serious all the time would suck. I started the thread to just hear from different people - entertainment! Thank you all for posting your opinions!

Dogstar
08-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
More BS to follow...

This is my official 420 post!

:gandalf: &nbsp;:hypno: &nbsp;:smokin: &nbsp;:pimp: &nbsp;:hippy:

Peace, Love, and Pot. I am cool and you are not!

Shall I go on? LOL

LMFAO...Party on, Aimee!

And Simone, I think you were a little harsh on njcreedite. She was just offering a possible explanation of his type of personality, so take a chill pill. He's just a guy, like any other guy. He just happens to have a high-profile job.

Jez
08-24-2003, 11:27 PM
I didn't think my addition to this thread was b.s.

njcreedite
08-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Jez
I didn't think my addition &nbsp;to this thread was b.s.

don't take it personally...some people just don't like these types of thread....I'm glad you added your :2cents: :D

Julbright
08-25-2003, 02:48 PM
That is why this community is so cool! Something for everyone!

Julbright
08-26-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Julbright &nbsp; Ya &nbsp; Know &nbsp; What &nbsp; Im &nbsp; Going &nbsp; To &nbsp; Pray &nbsp; For &nbsp; You &nbsp; &nbsp;That &nbsp; &nbsp;You &nbsp; Do &nbsp; Meet &nbsp; Him &nbsp; some &nbsp; Day &nbsp; Because &nbsp; &nbsp;Prayer &nbsp; Changes &nbsp; Things &nbsp; And &nbsp; &nbsp;Sometimes &nbsp; &nbsp;Things &nbsp; &nbsp;Are &nbsp; Never &nbsp; Hard &nbsp; As &nbsp; The &nbsp; Seem &nbsp; God &nbsp; Bless &nbsp; Ya

Thank you, Zion. That is cool of you. I let my husband pick the movie and we saw American Wedding - it was ok. I thought the first one was the funniest one.

Scottzgurl
08-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Meeting Scott in person would be the ultimate!!! :cloud9:
He is the sexiest man on the planet.:D :wub:

Simone
08-28-2003, 02:18 AM
This Message is 4 NJCREEDITE and DOGSTAR

4 NJCREEDITE U' stated if any1 ever met Scott S. And I gave U' my response. Secondly I did post @ the right post if U' don't remember what was N' your post that's not my fault. So U' BACK OFF!!!

4 DOGSTAR next time U' want 2 add your 2-cents 2 something read what's it about 1st B' 4 U" reply. She asked the question if any1 met Scott Stapp and I responded 2 her question w/ an answer!!! So Y' don't U' just chill!!! No harm was done!!!

~~~Simone~~~ :stapp

Simone
08-28-2003, 02:21 AM
This Message is 4 NJCREEDITE and DOGSTAR

4 NJCREEDITE U' stated if any1 ever met Scott S. And I gave U' my response. Secondly I did post @ the right post if U' don't remember what was N' your post that's not my fault. So U' BACK OFF!!!

4 DOGSTAR next time U' want 2 add your 2-cents 2 something read what's it about 1st B' 4 U" reply. She asked the question if any1 met Scott Stapp and I responded 2 her question w/ an answer!!! So Y' don't U' just chill!!! No harm was done!!!

~~~Simone~~~

TeriB19
08-28-2003, 09:16 AM
A post so nasty she made it twice. Hey Simone, you've only posted here 4 times and apparently you don't have a clue as to how to be nice, so either learn the skill or leave the board. They've been here a lot longer than you have, you won't be missed.

So linda quit saying that about some1 U' never even met or know not every1 is like your husband.
And yes, you DID post this quote in the wrong thread, she talked about her husband in a different thread. Please try to lose the negative attitude.

JenRN
08-28-2003, 09:36 AM
Yeah really!:rolleyes:

s.floridagirl
08-28-2003, 01:09 PM
If I met Stapp, you all would be the first to know!

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Simone, what did either one of them say that would require such hostility in the first place!?

lisamariekikker
08-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Where's the love???? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone
08-29-2003, 05:20 AM
1st of all there wasn't any hostile words 2 begin w/.
2nd I could have posted 1million or just 1 time the fact of the matter was she asked a question and I responded. So if U' don't mind there was nothing negative about my response. Also my attitude is just peachy!!!

~~~Simone~~~

TeriB19
08-29-2003, 09:58 AM
Anger management, you ought to give it a try. Peachy, right.

Simone
08-30-2003, 04:23 AM
2 TERIB19

I do beleive its the way U' read or interpret things!!! Stop!!! just breathe and relax. Scott nor any1 has a problem w/me!!! I'm in this industry dealing w/ people everyday so I do know how 2 handle an attitude that needs an adjustment. I do thank U' 4 your in-put though!!!

And have a joyous holiday weekend I know I will!!!

~~~Simone~~~

facelessman
08-30-2003, 04:37 AM
wow

JulieCitySlicker
08-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Yikes! Only 6 posts and already makin enemies:rolleyes: Thats a record:) I would have to agree with the majority here and say take a :chillpill Or scoot your little butt elsewhere;)

JenRN
08-30-2003, 01:15 PM
:wtf: Geez....... seems like SOMEONE has thier panties in a HUGE ASS knot!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
08-30-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
:wtf: Geez....... seems like SOMEONE has thier panties in a HUGE ASS knot!!!!!
LMAO!:lol: :lol: :lol: Jen you always crack me up:D

TeriB19
08-30-2003, 04:32 PM
2 TERIB19

I do beleive its the way U' read or interpret things!!! Stop!!! just breathe and relax. Scott nor any1 has a problem w/me!!! I'm in this industry dealing w/ people everyday so I do know how 2 handle an attitude that needs an adjustment. I do &nbsp;thank U' 4 your in-put though!!!

And have a joyous holiday weekend I know I will!!! &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ~~~Simone~~~

So U' have 6 whole posts now and still alienating people. Good for U' that U' work in the industry and deal with people with attitudes. Here's a little tip for U'. If U' be nice to others, they will be nice to U'. If U' come to a message board and disrespect people that I care about, U' will find yourself disrespected in the end. U' are welcome for my input but if I have to write U' one more time I will :vomit:. Peace out.

Simone
08-30-2003, 11:09 PM
@ work every1 agrees w/me that your the 1. And coincidently speaking some1 E-mail me 2 set the record straight. Who that person is I will let U' figure that 1 out it's not very hard!!! Well have 2 go we are shooting a video and it's kind of chilli early in the morning!!!

And still have a joyous weekend!!!

~~~Simone~~~

facelessman
08-30-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
So U' have 6 whole posts now and still alienating people. Good for U' that U' work in the industry and deal with people with attitudes. Here's a little tip for U'. If U' be nice to others, they will be nice to U'. If U' come to a message board and disrespect people that I care about, U' will find yourself disrespected in the end. U' are welcome for my input but if I have to write U' one more time I will :vomit:. Peace out.
drama

facelessman
08-30-2003, 11:15 PM
@ work every1 agrees w/me that your the 1. And coincidently speaking some1 E-mail me 2 set the record straight. Who that person is I will let U' figure that 1 out it's not very hard!!! Well have 2 go we are shooting a video and it's kind of chilli early in the morning!!!

~~~Simone~~~
more drama

TeriB19
08-30-2003, 11:29 PM
@ work every1 agrees w/me that your the 1.
I'm the 1 what?
And coincidently speaking some1 E-mail me 2 set the record straight. Who that person is I will let U' figure that 1 out it's not very hard!!! &nbsp;
I have no idea what you just said.

Xterminator27
08-30-2003, 11:39 PM
scott stapp is my uncle

facelessman
08-31-2003, 12:02 AM
scott stapp is my uncle
...?

JenRN
08-31-2003, 08:50 AM
:confused:

devils_here
08-31-2003, 05:38 PM
scott stapp is my uncle

:lolsign: :lolsign:

WoW a girl leaves for a few weeks and everything turns upside down. This little drama kinda came out of nowhere huh?!?!?

TeriB19
08-31-2003, 05:45 PM
See what happens when you leave, Kim? That'll teach ya to go away again!!;)

katzthatsme
08-31-2003, 05:52 PM
i never met him
i would rather meet mark tremonti

devils_here
08-31-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
See what happens when you leave, Kim? That'll teach ya to go away again!!;)

Well I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen again huh?!?:P

ZION1010
08-31-2003, 07:22 PM
scott stapp is my uncle I wouldnt Doubt that He is Ex>...Your cool I like ya make Theme Wonder A little Huh

njcreedite
08-31-2003, 11:18 PM
<b>This Message is 4 NJCREEDITE and DOGSTAR

~~~Simone~~~ :stapp </b>
Okay, I've been away from this thread for awhile. Time to catch up.
Simone....I'll try to be as nice as I can be here. You are wrong!
I did not start this thread. Infact...my first post on this thread is to say that I'd met Mark but hadn't met Scott. I did however start another thread where I speculated about Scott's personality. Notice the word speculate. I didn't say I knew what he was like...just offered a possibility.
I suggest you take your own advice....read the threads first.
If you did...you'd see that I've already addressed all of this in an earlier post. No need to be so nasty about things either. If the appearence of nastiness is in err...then perhaps you need to rephrase things. It's obvious from the other posts, that most people here find your attitude offensive. You may want to change your style.

facelessman
08-31-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by njcreedite
Okay, I've been away from this thread for awhile. &nbsp;Time to catch up. &nbsp;
&nbsp;Simone....I'll try to be as nice as I can be here. &nbsp;You are wrong!
I did not start this thread. &nbsp;Infact...my first post on this thread is to say that I'd met Mark but hadn't met Scott. &nbsp;I did however start another thread where I speculated about Scott's personality. &nbsp;Notice the word speculate. &nbsp;I didn't say I knew what he was like...just offered a possibility. &nbsp;
&nbsp; I suggest you take your own advice....read the threads first.
If you did...you'd see that I've already addressed all of this in an earlier post. &nbsp;No need to be so nasty about things either. &nbsp;If the appearence of nastiness is in err...then perhaps you need to rephrase things. &nbsp;It's obvious from the other posts, that most people here find your attitude offensive. &nbsp;You may want to change your style.
and it continues. you guys just chill out:chillpill

facelessman
08-31-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by katzthatsme
i never met him
i would rather meet mark tremonti
me too, but i wouldnt be mad if i met Scott

njcreedite
08-31-2003, 11:33 PM

~~~Simone~~~
okay...part 2.

Well I'm happy people at work agree with you....about what?? I'm guessing about your attitude. Well, they hear what you are saying and know you. We don't. As I've recently posted...if most people here are misunderstanding you than YOU need to rephrase things.
As for the e-mail? Are you saying some one did email you? Or...do you want someone too? And just what record are you setting straight??
I'm not trying to get on your case here. Although I admit it may seem that way. What I am trying to do is to get you to realize that you are coming off very badly in your posts. You sound smug and condescending. You attack people's posts without really reading what they've stated. In truth, you are doing just what you are complaining about. Judging covers without reading books...assuming you know without really finding out....
Give yourself a break(and us)....stop just reacting.

facelessman
08-31-2003, 11:41 PM
wow

ZION1010
08-31-2003, 11:45 PM
Man This Will Be The never Ending truly Never Ending Thread .........Untill......Someone....Meets Him....Please...lord...let someone Meet Him.....Then...You...Can Start....How...Did It Go Thread...

njcreedite
08-31-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by facelessman
and it continues. &nbsp;you guys just chill out:chillpill

Sorry, but needed too.

Hopefully I've made myself understandable. I promise to chill from now on (or at least try too). :bow2: :chillpill

facelessman
08-31-2003, 11:50 PM
well, i understand you, but does she?

njcreedite
08-31-2003, 11:54 PM
well, i understand you, but does she?

:dunno:

ZION1010
09-01-2003, 12:09 AM
well, i understand you, but does she? Not By the looks of It

facelessman
09-01-2003, 12:14 AM
well, we'll find out when she responds

ZION1010
09-01-2003, 12:36 AM
Okay....God Bless em

Simone
09-01-2003, 03:22 AM
2 all of U' @ this post no harm N'tended!!!And when I do respond sorry 2 say that its not right away just been busy!!! and if any1 thinks I have an attitude I don't trust me on this 1. So I do apologize (Sorry!!!). @ work we R' like 1 big family every1 gets along camera crew,stage managers,make-up,wardrobe etc. When I do respond I will ask them about something B' 4 I write it just 2 make sure its not offensive.

~~~Peace~~~
~~~Simone~~~

katzthatsme
09-01-2003, 08:48 AM
w./e

mommydutson
09-01-2003, 09:05 AM
geeeeeeeeezzzzzz i go away for a bit and look what i miss!!!!!!!! lindia you are way to nice of a lady to be lashed like that i know you personnally HEE HEE I HAVE MET LINDA!!!!!! and you are the sweetest most considerate person i know so i know you did not intend to bash or make someone feel bad!~! Scott on the other hand may not be as nice you know ppl are funny and on any given day they can be assholes and being that scott is where he is he may not want to meet every farkin fan out there cause he does not know whih ones want to stalk him or blow his head off!!! he seems very nice to me and he also seems very priivate and egotistical now being that i never met him i can not say he is just that he SEEMS to be any way linda i lome ya girl you are the sweetest and i love all your posts!!!! call ya later maybe we can met for lunch ok??!!

njcreedite
09-01-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by mommydutson
geeeeeeeeezzzzzz i go away for a bit and look what i miss!!!!!!!! lindia you are way to nice of a lady to be lashed like that i know you personnally HEE HEE I HAVE MET LINDA!!!!!! and you are the sweetest most considerate person i know so i know you did not intend to bash or make someone feel bad!~! Scott on the other hand may not be as nice you know ppl are funny and on any given day they can be assholes and being that scott is where he is he may not want to meet every farkin fan out there cause he does not know whih ones want to stalk him or blow his head off!!! he seems very nice to me and he also seems very priivate and egotistical now being that i never met him i can not say he is just that he SEEMS to be any way linda i lome ya girl you are the sweetest and i love all your posts!!!! call ya later maybe we can met for lunch ok??!!
:embarass: :embarass: :embarass:
:flowers:

hotforscott
09-01-2003, 05:52 PM
2 all of U' @ this post no harm N'tended!!!And when I do respond sorry 2 say that its not right away just been busy!!! and if any1 thinks I have an attitude I don't trust me on this 1. So I do apologize (Sorry!!!). @ work we R' like 1 big family every1 gets along camera crew,stage managers,make-up,wardrobe etc. When I do respond I will ask them about something B' 4 I write it just 2 make sure its not offensive.

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;~~~Peace~~~
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;~~~Simone~~~

Maybe you should spend a little less time on the abreviations, and a little more time on your punctuation.
I haven't read this thread in awhile, but reading over your posts, you seem like a total snot.
Also, are we supposed to care about what you do for a living?

njcreedite
09-01-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Maybe you should spend a little less time on the abreviations, and a little more time on your punctuation. &nbsp;
I haven't read this thread in awhile, but reading over your posts, you seem like a total snot. &nbsp;
Also, are we supposed to care about what you do for a living?

Well...she did apologize, so I think we should give her some slack. It takes a lot to admit you may be wrong about some things. (Although, I don't like all the abbreviations either, it's her choice to use them. Others do too.) Just my :2cents:

facelessman
09-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by njcreedite
Well...she did apologize, so I think we should give her some slack. &nbsp; It takes a lot to admit you may be wrong about some things. &nbsp;(Although, I don't like all the abbreviations either, it's her choice to use them. &nbsp;Others do too.) &nbsp;Just my :2cents:
true story

Julbright
09-01-2003, 10:10 PM
:yikes: Things have run amuck in my thread!?!?!? Wow! Just for the record, I did not start this thread to trash Scott, badmouth Scott or uncover the dirt about Scott etc etc. I am missing Creed. I have been sick and a little down in the dumps lately. While it seems this type of thread probably lends itself to speculation, I was really just looking to hear about people's experiences, to cheer me up, hear something new and different about Creed/Scott, a lot of small talk to pass my time. Now look what has happened!! :crying: [ :lol: ] I would like to ask that we all just get along now. OK?

facelessman
09-01-2003, 10:43 PM
[B I would like to ask that we all just get along now. &nbsp;OK? [/b]
i second that notion

JenRN
09-01-2003, 10:46 PM
When you have large groups of people in one type of gathering of all age groups etc... sometimes you are bound to "no always" get along!:dunno: Sometimes you just need to not take it all so serious.

Julbright
09-01-2003, 10:51 PM
<b>When you have large groups of people in one type of gathering of all age groups etc... sometimes you are bound to "no always" get along!:dunno: Sometimes you just need to not take it all so serious. </b>

I guess my humor did not come through on my post - I did put a little laughing guy in there to show I was being a tad sarcastic!!! All of what you say is true, though I do think we can all get along, be respectful etc. I personally didn't take anything serious in this particular thread! ;)

JenRN
09-01-2003, 10:54 PM
As long as someone does not attack me personally on here (done before) or one of my friends I am fine. I am the type of person I would take my shirt off my back for anyone in need of it, but cross me and WATCH OUT!:devil: :angel:

facelessman
09-02-2003, 12:10 AM
<b>When you have large groups of people in one type of gathering of all age groups etc... sometimes you are bound to "no always" get along!:dunno: Sometimes you just need to not take it all so serious. </b>
yeah

Jez
09-04-2003, 02:15 PM
**passes out chocolate and valium**

facelessman
09-04-2003, 02:34 PM
for real

devils_here
09-04-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Jez
**passes out chocolate and valium**

I'm with ya there :clap: