Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
shows seen [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : shows seen

kerm3
11-03-2002, 04:25 PM
WE have seen them 4 time this year and going 2 more. Any one else going to Penn State or Dayton Ohio. Been front row 2 times it's the best i don't even want to go unless i'm in the front. My wife got hit by a cover to marks fan when scott destoyed the stage in WV. We kept it .

Dogstar
11-03-2002, 06:48 PM
Yes, I'm going to the Penn State show! Bought a pit ticket and hope I don't have to fight too many college kids for a spot up front! I saw them in August in Cincinnati and will see them in Indiana before the Penn State one. Can't wait!

Dogstar
11-03-2002, 06:49 PM
By the way, welcome to the board, Kerm3! We have a good time here.:dancing:

souldancer
11-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Welcome aboard! And, super how you took a 'bad' situation and got a souvenir out of it! What cool, dedicated fans you are!

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by kerm3
WE have seen them 4 time this year and going 2 more.   Any one else going to Penn State or Dayton Ohio.  Been front row 2 times it's the best i don't even want to go unless i'm in the front.  My wife got hit by a cover to marks fan when scott destoyed the stage in WV.   We kept it . I've seen some dedicated fans before but never heard of an injury like that. Was your wife hurt badly? Welcome to the bb.

kerm3
11-04-2002, 12:12 PM
No she was not he really got pissed off when his mic quit. He smached it on the stage and then picked it up and throught it in to the croud. A girl got hit in the eye with that. Then at the end of the show when my wife got hit he went nuts again he took the mic stand bent it all up and then started smashing the stage with it we were very sad to see what happened. I hope to never see that again. :angel: :mad: :confused:

TeriB19
11-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Wow, that was pretty intense. Never heard that before.

allison
11-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Didn't that girl that got hit with the mic and her friends get to go backstage afterwards sort of as an apology?

kerm3
11-05-2002, 06:27 PM
That is very true but can any one tell me why he flipped out at the end of the show?