Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Poem [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Poem

CreedGuy16
08-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Im really having trouble with this kind of poetry. If you could give me your 2 cents, should i just forget it or just tell me where it needs work etc. thanks

Got Me

Confusion now taking part of who I am
I thought I was happy but do I know what that is
Rejected words of His body now find substance
But even if I wanted to go how can I leave
Becoming a part of me I let her believe
Leading her away and now I’ve lost her
But no matter where I go she is still so close
Right here inside of me she dwells in my heart
And to push her away would mean tearing it apart
What was I thinking? God why let me feel?
Nothing but failure and I still see myself as strong
Deceiving myself is not helping me last long
But now seeing my failure I see your perfection
So give me sight and help me to see
What in this failure you really want for me
And if I should leave hear then God give me strength
Because they wont hold back the hate inside of them
They ready their words and target what’s left of my pride
And they know that what’s inside I refuse to hide
And an easy target is all they can manage to overcome
And God that’s me so help me now

The Lithium
08-14-2003, 04:06 PM
Don't really know...Let me introduce myself! I'm the Lithium. You can call me Lith...(real name:::Sebastian, Sebb, Sebbe)...But there is axtully no one who cares about that...Everybody sas Lith. I'm from Sweden so don't blame my inglish too much...I live in Stockholm.

Welcome to this place
We'll show you love
We'll show you everything
With arms wide open...

ZION1010
08-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Hay Creed Guy16 Deep poem Okay Needs A littlie Work It Seems Let See If I can Help You outsome Let Me know Get were I coming From JESUS ROCKS

ZION1010
08-14-2003, 06:28 PM
Behold I Looked In The Midst Of weeds And Saw A Blooming Rose That Was Fed With Water And Fire And A Secret Meat Who planted It In A Seed that Was Withoutcause Amoung The Dead But Amoung The Lost The Weeds Our Not Letting It Grow So Without A Shepeard That Rose Will Get Lost In The Weeds Without Water That Rose Will Not Bloom Without Fire It Will Dye But Not The One Who Planted That Rose From A Seedling Too See it Make Good Will Let It Dye NOR Will I It Can Sometimes Be A Long Ride To The End Of Destnys Highway you wont Reach It Alone The One Who has waterd the Thirsty Rose shall You See The Faceles Peace Is What you Seek this is from a power And Love The World knows Not only two Has Been Given A key Can I Say more of the greasest in His Kingdome Untill That Binds to And Fro Will The Rose Be two Shall Stand Under The Reign Of the King To plant More Seeds To Bring fourth A New Song >>pslams>55>16 This Rose Shall Be Sustain