Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Let This One Be For [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Let This One Be For

ZION1010
08-12-2003, 01:35 AM
Let This One Be For The Soul That Was Once Torn But by My Saviours Blood Who Shall Cry no more Let This One Be For Whos Soul Was To Weak To Cry Anymore Because Tho Seeked ye shall Cry No More Let This One Be For The One That Was Weary Yet I Restored Let This one Be For The One Whos Soul I Have All Was Embraced But Still Found No Peace Without A Trace Let This One Be For The One Whos Tears N Secret Have I Stored Let This One Be For The Soul That was Thirsty Shall thirst No More Let This One Be For The ones soul Whos strife Ive Always Found Grace Let This One Be For The One Whos Soul Ive Never Looked Away From Or never Will So Be still Thouse Who Have A Killed I Shall Chastised At Mine Own Will This Ones For Whos Pain I Have Felt I know Who Coudnt Take No More Tho knew Were Too Look But Could Not find I sent AN Angel Who Was Not Blind This Is for The One who now shall I Be with Forevermore And If You cant Find Me No More Look For The open Door That You Might Have Shut You Shall Always Find Me Were you Left Me I Shall Be There Forevermore Says The King Let This One Be For A Light that shall Shine Forevermore I Shall Adore