Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
This could be an interesting thread-what backs up ur beliefs and the story behind it? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : This could be an interesting thread-what backs up ur beliefs and the story behind it?

Torn Signs
08-09-2003, 10:55 PM
Just wondering what backs up ur beliefs w/ religion or faith and the story behind you got that way. ;) Like for some, how'd ya finally become a Christian, a bad moment or grew up that way? :confused: I don't know, just feel like readin' some stories, lol, :P sry if this is just a big waste of time...:eek: :(

ZION1010
08-10-2003, 12:26 AM
Will for starters mines A long Story It Could Almost Be Like A Movie I Didnt Grow Up N A Strict Up Bringing But A Very Overprotactive One I could Do Anything Iwanted Ijust Couldnt Live My Room It Was Always Just Me An Mom I Always Lived My life Looking Out A Window I Missed Out On Alot Of Growing Up School That Should Come As No Supprise Friends Promes You Get It I Got Saved When I was 16 To Fix A Broken Heart But At The Time I Never Found Out Gods Purpose For Me Cuz I Just Wanted What I Wanted My Guy Back My story Does Not End Here A Year Ago Oct Ithink He Found Me Therw A Song Sacrafice by CREED To Be Honest With You Never Listend To Creed Till Weatherd Came Out Because Iwas Not Allowed To Listen To Anything Thats Another Story Then Naturally I went Out Got MOP HClay Thats About All I Can Say Now ICAN TEll You this Wants You Find The God And belive N Him And Let him Have you You Will Find Out That Your Dreams Was His ALL A Long

ZION1010
08-10-2003, 12:28 AM
And You Would Be Supprised Who He Can Make You Become

Torn Signs
08-10-2003, 11:52 AM
that's a good story there, Zion1010.

ZION1010
08-11-2003, 01:58 AM
Not To Many People Wanted To Open up Did They

JulieCitySlicker
08-11-2003, 02:13 AM
I grew up in a christian family and my Mom was kinda strict. She didn't allow us to listen to anything but christian music! We were at church everytime they had it:angel: Not as severe as Stapp's family though. When I turned 16 someone I knew from grade school was killed in a car accident and I blamed God and kinda turned against Him, not fully though. I still believed in Him but I kinda turned from Him then. Then I moved to Missouri and I got everything sttraightened out with God and my life has improved in my walk with Him:angel: I still have my imperfections but...Hey, we all do!

Dogstar
08-11-2003, 02:36 AM
I grew up in a very strict Roman Catholic household and that religion was too much religion for me. I won't get into the gory details, but there are some not-so-nice things that happened to me and my family regarding Catholicism, so I abandoned it a long time ago and I have yet to find an organized religion that works for me. I definitely believe in God, I read the Bible once in a while (there are some good lessons to be learned in it), but I don't consider it the be-all end-all of how I should live my life. I try to live my life according to the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's a pretty simple credo and when I adhere to it, life is a lot less complicated. My goal is to be a decent human being and to improve my corner of the world as best as I can.

Torn Signs
08-11-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Not  To  Many  People  Wanted  To  Open  up  Did  They

That's society for ya. ;)

Torn Signs
08-11-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I grew up in a very strict Roman Catholic household and that religion was too much religion for me. I won't get into the gory details, but there are some not-so-nice things that happened to me and my family regarding Catholicism, so I abandoned it a long time ago and I have yet to find an organized religion that works for me. I definitely believe in God, I read the Bible once in a while (there are some good lessons to be learned in it), but I don't consider it the be-all end-all of how I should live my life. I try to live my life according to the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's a pretty simple credo and when I adhere to it, life is a lot less complicated. My goal is to be a decent human being and to improve my corner of the world as best as I can.

Oh, catholic church--:mad: --how I relate to you in many ways. Nice story there too and thanks to everyone who has been opening up so far. ;)

JulieCitySlicker
08-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Torn Signs
Oh, catholic church--:mad: --how I relate to you in many ways. Nice story there too and thanks to everyone who has been opening up so far. ;)

Have you ever heard of the band Phillips, Craig, and Dean:P I'm listening to their newest album and I love them:dancing: They have awesome worship music:angel:

ZION1010
08-11-2003, 02:59 PM
Through My Entire Walk Of life Tho Im Just 26 But Ive Seen A Lifetime Of Heartaches At One Time I Thought I Was Mistake And Inn The Eye Of Man Maybe I Still Am But I Do Know This What He Has Give Me Man Never Could Or Never Will Even The Ones That Love You Most Trusted Can Foresake You But He Never Will Even When You Make that Choice To Leave Him He Still Carries You He Has Placed Me on Rock Were I Can not Be moved Tho At Times I Still Feel Alone I Know My Future Belongs To Him Not The World Its Great To Serve A god That When Bad Stuff Happens To You That You Cant Do Nothing About He Shall Prevail Sometimes All You gotta Do Is Set Back N Whatch God Bless

DangerousDan85
08-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I definitely believe in God, I read the Bible once in a while (there are some good lessons to be learned in it), but I don't consider it the be-all end-all of how I should live my life. I try to live my life according to the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's a pretty simple credo and when I adhere to it, life is a lot less complicated. My goal is to be a decent human being and to improve my corner of the world as best as I can.

that's how i feel

Torn Signs
08-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Not  The  World  Its  Great  To  Serve  A god  That  When  Bad  Stuff  Happens  To  You  That  You  Cant  Do  Nothing  About  He  Shall  Prevail  Sometimes  All  You  gotta  Do  Is  Set  Back  N  Whatch  God  Bless

:thumbsup: I guess I can agree w/ that.

Torn Signs
08-12-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Have you ever heard of the band Phillips, Craig, and Dean:P  I'm listening to their newest album and I love them:dancing:  They have awesome worship music:angel:

:dunno: I guess I'll have to check into that, what kind of music is it b/s Christian? Christian rock, classical Christian, blue grass Christian, etc? :offtopic:

ZION1010
08-12-2003, 01:10 PM
I Agree Rock On

JulieCitySlicker
08-12-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Torn Signs
:dunno: I guess I'll have to check into that, what kind of music is it b/s Christian? Christian rock, classical Christian, blue grass Christian, etc? :offtopic:

They are more contemperary christian:angel: They do a lot of the popular worship songs;) The Wonderful Cross, Your Love Makes Me Sing, Light Of The World, ect. But they are great:bounce: You should check them out if your into that type of music! Heres a link for you if ya want to check em out;) http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/art...rtists/pcd.html (http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/artists/pcd.html)

Bridge of Clay
08-12-2003, 11:23 PM
IŽm sorry, but for those who are seeking a perfect organized religion... thereŽs not such thing!

IŽll come tomorrow and work on this post.

JulieCitySlicker
08-13-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
IŽm sorry, but for those who are seeking a perfect organized religion... thereŽs not such thing!

IŽll come tomorrow and work on this post.

I'm not looking for a perfect organized religion:confused:

Dogstar
08-13-2003, 02:01 AM
Neither am I. What works for some doesn't always work for others. *Shakes her head and says to self, I should have stayed out of this thread :D*)

Kim V.
08-13-2003, 09:54 PM
I don't often come into this forum at all, because I don't really enjoy "debating" my spirituality, but I came here tonight because I just had another heated discussion with my mom about my "leaving" the religion I was baptized into, Catholicism. I didn't know what I'd find when I came here, but this seems safe enough for me right now, as it is just asking how it came to be that you believe what you believe, etc. After this installment of the 5-year debate on my spirituality with mom, I am quite upset, emotionally drained, spent, and feel like a failure of sorts. As I said, I was raised Catholic, even got married and baptized my children Catholic, mostly to appease my mom. But for quite some time I'd felt so spiritually dead inside, and one day my friend said that maybe someday I would like to come to her church, a charismatic Christian church with very lively praise and worship music and teaching directly from the bible. I went one day, and my spirit felt alive like it never had before. I now feel closer to God than I ever had in my life! It is not a perfect church by any means; we are still all human beings after all, and we all still sin and fall short of the glory of God. I try to look past the human error and keep my eyes on Jesus; He is the reason I feel so alive! This church was just the means that helped me learn how to have a personal relationship with the Lord. But five years later, my mom is still so bitter because I abandoned the religion I was raised with; why can't she just be happy that I'm now closer to God than I ever was? I've been "saved" for five yrs., my husband and children are also saved now, and we have a church family now too, which I never felt that in Catholic church. Sorry to ramble, but I wonder how many others out there have been criticized by family about choosing another "faith" so to speak. I always believed in God, knew OF Him, had faith, etc., but never like this! But it's like my mom looks at me differently, almost with disappointment because of this choice I've made, and it really hurts. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest, and sorry for this being so long.:( :embarass:

ZION1010
08-13-2003, 11:28 PM
Dear Kim v Every Man must Make Hes Own Salvations path If You Have Found A Closer Relationship with god by What your Doing Then Good For You and will Give God The Praise amen And As Far As Your Mothers Concerns Dont worry About It Inn Time She Will Get Over it What Works For Some Dont Always Work For Others Go On And Love And Worship Your God the Way You have found peace doing It And Dont Worry About what People Say The Way you Should Be Doing It We Our Put On This Earth To Please God Not Man God Bless You JESUS IS LORD Of All

Sincirr
08-13-2003, 11:43 PM
One of the foundations of Catholicism is that they believe that they have the "mother "church, the only true church, because they believe that by bloodline, they have the only link to the true apostles power. This is why Catholics usually are not encouraged to go to a different denomination, even if it's still exalting Jesus Chrsit.

Of course it was not only the apostles that the Spirit was poured out on wasnt it?

Sadly, most Catholics don't actually know this stuff, but it looks like this has been embedded into them and your mother's set of values in some way.

Perhaps her issue is that it's simply important for her in terms of tradition that you stay in the Catholic church, or fear of other churches, as alot of the more conservative styles have a fear of certain things of the spirit and think they are evil. My mother thought I was in a cult until she came and had a look for herself!!!!!!!! Perhaps not her style of worship, but the people were real and down to earth & loving each other. I hope that through what God is doing in your continual relationship with Him, that she will see this when she is with you, and will come around.

JulieCitySlicker
08-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Aww! Kim:( I'm sorry that you and your Mom had an argument! You just need to go where you feel more spiritual and where you get the most out of it though:) Sometimes you just need to do whats best for you no matter what anyone else thinks. You have to be happy in whatever church you chose to go to! If your not happy with the one you go to then you should find one where you will be happy with:P

Dogstar
08-14-2003, 12:46 AM
OMG, Kim, I just about started crying when I read your post! I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's to the point now that my mom and I just don't discuss religion or God or anything related to it. She, too, has tried to *guilt* me back into the Catholic fold, but so far it hasn't worked. I think Sincirr might be onto something as well regarding the loss of tradition and all.

Also, one of the biggest things that floored me as a kid was the nuns drilling into our heads the belief that the Catholic religion was the only true religion. When I questioned that belief, innocently enough during religion class in eighth grade, by citing Judaism and other religions that think theirs is the only one, I was humiliated by the teacher in front of the whole class and then sent to the principal's office for a scathing dressing down. I went home in tears, and to my mother's credit, she stuck up for me simply because I was just asking a question for a further explanation of something that didn't make sense to me as a 13-year-old. Those years are awkward enough without getting further embarassed. Right then, my foundation of faith in that religion was severely shaken. Other things happened that I won't go into that made me seek another spiritual path, and for me, it doesn't involve organized religion. But that's just me.

Kim, if what you have found makes you feel closer to God, that should be proof enough that it's right for you. I know from feeling spiritually dead with Catholicism. And besides, you are an adult with the right to make your own decisions. I can understand your mom being upset and all, but she should realize what you do have and be happy that God's in your life.

The Lithium
08-14-2003, 04:26 AM
I don't write here very often...I'm a men without a religon....Or...Don't get me wrong...I'm not a man without hope...I just think that all this God stuff is...Aaahh...Almost Bullshit...No...It isn't...Believe with ever you want, I believe that life is like a flower...When a tree dies...It falls and after awhile it's becoming grass....Why can't we do the same thing? When we dies we'll make a new human with help from others...and that's it...When say like 10 dies they make a new...ect, ect...That and Creed is my religon!

JulieCitySlicker
08-14-2003, 12:28 PM
Not to be mean but that didn't make one bit of sense:confused:

Torn Signs
08-14-2003, 01:02 PM
I know how you feel Kim V. and Dogstar, my own father is that way to me...I got yelled at for going to a very nice church w/ some of his friends when I was supposed to go to church w/ him. Catholic religion just doesn't exist to me, infact no religion exists to me. A church isn't a building, it's the people who go to it and religion is all based on tradition. Just believing is the power.

s.floridagirl
08-14-2003, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sincirr
[B]One of the foundations of Catholicism is that they believe that they have the "mother "church, the only true church, because they believe that by bloodline, they have the only link to the true apostles power. This is why Catholics usually are not encouraged to go to a different denomination, even if it's still exalting Jesus Chrsit.

Of course it was not only the apostles that the Spirit was poured out on wasnt it?

Sadly, most Catholics don't actually know this stuff, but it looks like this has been embedded into them and your mother's set of values in some way.

My upbringing exactly. And kim V., I'm feeling what you're doing, I just haven't gotten the guts, YET!!

creedfan47a
08-16-2003, 01:28 AM
The story behind my beliefs.... well, I was raised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. My parents were Witnesses before I was born, so it is all I've ever known. For me, it was hard being brought up differently to the other kids at school (ie, no Christmas, Easter, birthdays, etc). When I was 14, I just wanted to fit in and be like my friends, so I didn't want to be a part of the religion any more. I stopped going to the congregation meetings (which are 3 times a week) and I snuck around behind my mum's back to do things I thought I wanted to do, to fit in like everyone else. But when I was 20, I realised that my life was going nowhere. I had always avoided thinking about my future because I had no hope, and I was scared about what lay ahead for me. So, I started studying the Bible again, with my grandma, and went back to the congregation meetings. I was making pretty good progress to begin with, but something disrupted it, and after that, I was at a kind of stand-still. Only recently did I decide to make an effort to get really spiritual again. Over the past few months, I have been getting more involved in the congregation meetings, and studying the Bible deeper and more regularly. I'm very proud to say that next Saturday, August 23, I will be getting baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. :D This is different to getting baptised or christened in other religions; our baptism is a symbol of the personal dedication each one makes to do God's will forever. We disown ourselves and give our lives to God, so whatever he asks of us, we do. The baptism is a symbol of the dedication, in that going under the water represents dying to our former way of life, and coming up from the water represents being made alive to put the doing of God's will first in our lives.

TeriB19
08-16-2003, 09:15 AM
And I, for one, am so proud of you for your decision and for what you've accomplished! You are a really strong person (who never gives herself enough credit!!). You ROCK, Bec!

Dogstar
08-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Awesome, Bec! I'm glad you found your way back to your spiritual path. Good for you!

Kim V.
08-16-2003, 07:13 PM
Yay, Bec! I'm also proud of you!!

Also, thanks everyone for your support and encouraging words regarding my spiritual debate with my mom. It's so great to hear everyone's personal experiences, but it touches my heart so deeply when you nice folks are right there to lift me up when I'm down! PEACE TO YOU ALL...

creedfan47a
08-17-2003, 01:44 AM
Thanks Teri, Dogstar and Kim! :D :D I didn't think I'd get that kind of support, but that's probably just me not giving myself any credit. ;) :P

Dogstar
08-17-2003, 02:30 AM
Well, you should know us better than that, Bec ;). Seriously, finding that kind of spiritual peace is a good thing!

Torn Signs
08-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Good luck w/ the baptisim, I hope it goes well.

creedfan47a
09-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Sorry Dogstar. :embarass: :P Thanks, Torn Signs, it did go well. :D

mel!ssa
09-07-2003, 07:04 AM
Yes i have the photos... :naughty:

creedfan47a
09-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Oh yeah, the wet t-shirt contest photos.... :D

mel!ssa
09-13-2003, 08:22 AM
No, the massive purple bruise contest photos... :lol:

*don't hurt me* :(

creedfan47a
09-20-2003, 08:43 AM
:boxing: :slap: :headbang: :poke: :chair: :kick: :samurai: :cuss: :shoot:

mel!ssa
09-21-2003, 06:04 AM
:crying:

Lady Valkyrie
11-12-2003, 10:13 PM
My mother and father were not religious or spiritual in the least. However I spent a lot of time with my Grandmother and she attended a Church of Jesus Christ. They were some major Holy Rollers. You know as in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as told in Acts chapter 2 of the Holy Bible. However, they were all full of hate, bitterness, rage, and a judgemental spirit. Women weren't allowed to wear makeup, wear shorts, pant, bathing suits, short sleeves or jewelry. Women were not allowed to cut their hair or braid it. Men weren't able to wear shorts, bathing suits or jewlery. Men were not allowed to have a beard, mustache or long hair. They were constantly after me to "get saved". Thattotally turned me off to God and I totally rebelled. However, at the age of 16 I got pregnant and married and my mother-in-law at the time loved me with a motherly love I had never knew before. Ifinally seeen God's love through her. Seven years and 3 kids later her son left me for my best friend on our daughter's birthday and I totally turned against God. I hated him. That's when I discovered Wicca. I was a Wiccan for quite a while. However, I missed Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I studied and studied and discovered Christian Wicca. Yes, I know, some of you will gasp and then probably laugh and yell "That's such an oxymoron!" However it's not. I worship God the Father of the Holy Bible, The Holy Spirit who is Mother Goddess to me, and I follow the teachings of Jesus. However, I don't believe everything in the Bible. I beleive that much of it has been tainted. I also study the Nag Hammadi Library and The Apocrapha. I recently semi-came out of the "broom closet" with my family. They see the signs all over the house. I evenpainted on my front door window for Halloween "Happy Samhain" along with a pentagram. My fiance gave me a disaproving look but he didn't pursue the matter. I also am studying the tarrot cards and have done many readings on myself and only one on someone else who is a shaman. I have learned to be more open minded since I have last been here. When I first came to this board earlier this year I was such a "fundie" pain in the rear. I have seen the error of my ways. So I hope the slate is clean for me.

creedsister
11-14-2003, 12:21 AM
i know the tarid cards well,,,and,,ya,,know what i learned,,seeking my fathers,,wisdom,,lets you see,,all of these things,,as well,,my,,,by him all things consist,,powers and domions,,,,he will prove that he is lord....

knifer
11-14-2003, 06:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> However, I don't believe everything in the Bible. I beleive that much of it has been tainted. I also study the Nag Hammadi Library and The Apocrapha. [/b][/quote]

How do you know that what you currently believe is not tainted as well?

Perhaps you just need something easy to believe, you know, that feels all warm and fuzzy and requires no serious thought or commitment.

creedsister
11-14-2003, 06:38 PM
yes thats true,,everybody looks for the easy way,,out as far as me,,,ive never met the easy way out,,even good preachers,,will sugar coat the word,,if it will ofend some of there congaration,,on a sun..service or something,,,you got be strong to walk with the king,,,push away pride your own thoughts,,everything really that A HUMAN WOULD DO,,,

Lady Valkyrie
11-15-2003, 06:30 AM
excuse me knifer and creedsister.You don't know me at all and I take it as an insult and an attack that you question my spiritual path. I do not question yours for it is not my place to do so. My spiritual path is between me and my God/Goddess/Jesus.... NOT you. You are forgiven for insulting me and attacking me as you did, but please do not do it again. This is a religious forum... NOT a fundamentally Christian forum. You will encounter many faiths in here. You will even encounter the faithless (athiests). So, just remember that not everyone here is going to agree with you all of the time.

creedsister
11-15-2003, 01:49 PM
im,,sorry,,lady,,v..i did,nt mean to attack,,you,,but that which holds my power is sharper than 2 edged sword,,and i dont care what it takes to get my masster words out,,i stand on that which stands for me,,,and,,im sorry,,but all due respects,,my lord said he is the truth the way in the light,,he is god of all who sees the future,,knows the truth,,he,,can open any door,,and tear down any wall,,,i wish you well,,,,EVERY KNEE SHALL BAL EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS,,THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,,,,,,,May peace love,,be with you lady,,v

knifer
11-17-2003, 09:10 AM
The point of being on this board IS to QUESTION. Perhaps you should remember that.

Sorry to see that your faith is so weak that you cannot allow it to be questioned without lashing out. Perhaps you should work on managing your perceptions; something is only offensive if taken that way.

I neither want nor require your forgiveness.

Life is tough, wear a helmet.

whitebird
11-17-2003, 12:41 PM
I haven't been posting on this area of the board very much in the recent past, and now I understand why.

Why must people insult each other here, and shove their ideas in others faces? The original question asked was "What backs up our beliefs and the story behind it?". Not , What backs up our beliefs and the story behind it, then when you do post, I will sneak up and attack your thoughts and views.

I find it interesting to read the stories behind others beliefs and views. My own beliefs are very strong, but with the way people are treating each other here, I would not post them.

knifer
11-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Glad I could help you reach "understanding". whitebird.

Hey it was LV that started telling people they were "so wrong", and in a condescending tone as well.

Seems she likes to treat people that way, then whines when someone does to her as she does to others.

creedsister
11-17-2003, 05:41 PM
well,,i,,will,,comment,,this,,way,,everybody,,will in fact,,find,,out,,in,,time,,soon,,whos way was the only way and by him all powers was given,,,,peace

Torn Signs
11-19-2003, 06:03 PM
Hey, blame is just blame. Some hate it like I, others just use it. Same as for what's sadly happened to this message. I guess I can't blame anyone for showing their points as that's part of showing ur beliefs, but just wishing for it to be fixed won't matter, cuz it can't really happen. Peace out and hope ya'all have a lil' better day then b4.

;)

creedsister
11-19-2003, 08:03 PM
well you cant save the world,,,thats what the big jc died for,,but,,IF I CAN REACH THE SOULS WHO THIRST THE BELIVING HEARTS,,,IM GOING TO STICK TO MY GUNS,,,BC I CHOOSE TO WIN AND I CHOOSE TO FIGHT,,,PEACE

bgivens33
11-23-2003, 07:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-20-2003 01:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-20-2003 01:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> well you cant save the world,,,thats what the big jc died for,,but,,IF I CAN REACH THE SOULS WHO THIRST THE BELIVING HEARTS,,,IM GOING TO STICK TO MY GUNS,,,BC I CHOOSE TO WIN AND I CHOOSE TO FIGHT,,,PEACE [/b][/quote]
You should make sure they are thirsty before you offer the water ;)

Dogstar
11-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Hee hee hee :D

TeriB19
11-23-2003, 07:44 PM
Outstanding point bgivens!!

creedsister
11-23-2003, 08:31 PM
ARE YOU THIRSTY B,,,or always trying to prove who knows more man or God,,,,,

bgivens33
11-23-2003, 11:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-24-2003 01:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-24-2003 01:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ARE YOU THIRSTY B,,,or always trying to prove who knows more man or God,,,,, [/b][/quote]
Neither :)

I know humans(including myself) are ignorant and stupid.

creedsister
11-24-2003, 12:26 AM
yea thay sure are