Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Do U believe in religion, in just believing, or what do u believe? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Do U believe in religion, in just believing, or what do u believe?

Torn Signs
08-08-2003, 01:41 PM
I don't think that religion exists just as long as you believe in the important things, how about U people out there? What's in ur mind?:confused: :angel:

TeriB19
08-08-2003, 03:26 PM
I believe that if you live a good life and are good to others you will get to heaven, whatever that is. I don't think you necessarily have to go to church every Sunday to be in God's good graces, Basically you reap what you sow.

Leader of Men
08-08-2003, 03:39 PM
I'm starting to wonder, because I believe in MOST of the bible, but I find myself having doubts, and I find myself not caring as much anymore if I sin. I'm hoping this is just me being a teen and going through a stage of not-understanding. It will be a while before I start inspecting other religions however

TeriB19
08-08-2003, 03:46 PM
I used to go to church every Sunday when I was growing up, and after I graduated H.S. and went away to college I decided that I didn't need to go to church to love God. I do it in my own way on my terms, not anyone elses'. I feel that I show God my love in my own way and I don't have to do it anyone elses' way to have eternal life.

ZION1010
08-08-2003, 04:20 PM
Terib19 Others who Our Not As strong In Christ Need Church Somtimes For Stregneth our Bodies Is His Dwelling Place To Every Man Must Know His Own salvations Path May The lord your god Be Your Guide

JulieCitySlicker
08-08-2003, 04:38 PM
I believe that if you believe in God and keep His commandments, and are good to others that God will bless you:angel: Being a servant to others and there to help is very pleasing to God:angel:

Samuel
08-08-2003, 05:19 PM
It`s not about religions,it`s about your pesonal relationship with The Living Word Jesus Christ.I live Him everyday of my life He never goes away but sin distances me from God.Jesus Christ died for our sins so that God can look upon us.I draw near to God by repenting and turning away from sin.Now that I have believed in His Son Jesus.He Himself can look upon me and i am free to talk to Him personally because He is my Father and i am a child of God.Amen!So to rap it up the Sacrifice of Jesus dying on the cross allows me access to the creator of the universe which is the Father.Thank you for reading!May all who seek Him discover Him!Amen!

JulieCitySlicker
08-08-2003, 05:21 PM
Anyone can say that they are religious:angel: There is more to it than that;) You have to believe in God also. I believe in spirituality:)

Bridge of Clay
08-08-2003, 08:16 PM
and the 10 commandments are ????

(read with attention the 4th one)

Higher_Desire
08-13-2003, 10:45 PM
I believe that just believing in God and that sort isn't really enough, although is a major part of it. You need to have a way to worship or praise, such as the Campus Ministries most colleges have that do an informal praise thing one night a week for an hour or so. Church helps, but just going isn't enough. It should be a combination of personal praise, group praise (reading Bible passages or sining with a group of close friends) and a more traditional church service setting.

H-D

facelessman
08-26-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
I believe that just believing in God and that sort isn't really enough, although is a major part of it. You need to have a way to worship or praise, such as the Campus Ministries most colleges have that do an informal praise thing one night a week for an hour or so. Church helps, but just going isn't enough. It should be a combination of personal praise, group praise (reading Bible passages or sining with a group of close friends) and a more traditional church service setting.

H-D
ditto

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-28-2003, 04:34 PM
I believe in God and I believe in Heaven and Hell! I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins! I talk to God when I need him and know he is there for me even when I don't. I go to church but not every Sunday! I feel you don't have to go to church everyday to find his love in your heart!:angel:

JenRN
08-28-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I believe in God and I believe in Heaven and Hell! I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins! I talk to God when I need him and know he is there for me even when I don't. I go to church but not every Sunday! I feel you don't have to go to church everyday to find his love in your heart!:angel:
I agree! People need to realize that religion and spirituality are two totally different things! Organized religion sometimes is not always the best. I have not found that church in which I feel I fit in but I would like to.

bgivens33
08-29-2003, 01:14 AM
I guess my beliefs are somewhat undertermined. The one thing that I do know is that I am NOT an atheist. After taking Chemistry and Physics... I just don't see how everything could function the way it does without some sort of creator. I guess I would lable myself an agnostic theist. I'm still searching and I hope I will find the answer one day. The way I think about it is, if I seek with my heart God will find me.

Xterminator27
08-29-2003, 02:16 AM
I belive that religion is an enginous way to help people when they have no hope and fix up our world.

COUGH I WROTE THIS INA NOTHER THREAD BUT IN PUTTEN IT HERE TOO

if u wanna go in detail... CUZ I SPENT LIKE 20 MINYST MAKEN IT AND U BETTER REPLY OR I WILL EEAT YOUR FACE

MY THOUGHTS ON CHRISTIANITY (why am i sayin them CUZ I FEEL LIEK IT)
Cristianity is i have no idea. Its unorganized, and one side of them says this is rightand balab lab
bla, and the otehr side says that is wright, bla blsbla. The school and the church are both cristian
but say different stuff, all christans have different belives. FOR EXAMPLE/

As sson as i get in high scool everyones opionion changes!
BEfore it was, Jesus walked teh earth, the planet was made for people, we are in gods form. God
made us. And i belived that cuz its what i was told.
THEN i hit highschool and science class is proving all tehse wronmg, and my religion teachers are
like.
Humans evolved from microsopic maggots, God creatwed the universe but in itself the universe
created us. ABl bLAB LA BLA
And so there both fucking up my mind.

Even half of them dont even belive in God and have otehr ideas of the religion stuff.

THEY ALL SAY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Wtf IS catholisim??

the truth is (that i see), ITS WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE.
If you want it to be God created man s here jesus was sent down by him, he made humans in hsi
own image, than its that.

If its, humans eveolved from termites, the aliens are gna kill us all, we are made out of 23
elements and you can artifically make humans bla bla bla. Then its THAT

If its, God dosent exist, that science stuff is wrong, were ust here for no reason there is no
explinaion THAN ITS THAT.

It is the belife of whatever you want to belive, as long as it makes you happier and helps you in
times where you need the help, and if it makes you a better person Then How could any of the
choices be wrong?

REMEBER KIDS THIS IS MY THOUGHTS AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIVE THEM OR WHATNOT

Thats the thing, the mai nword is BELIVE, what YOU belive what HE belives what THEY belive, None wrong, it all depends on whos opinion your looking at, and what so or so has been tought or raised or firgured to his own general ideas.

So when someone says, GOD never existsed bla bla bla, you shouldnt say "yha whatever"
Cuz when you think God made the earth for humans bla bla bla, other may think differently (not saying that i do)

The REAL answer is, WHat IS God? Is he a big guy in teh clouds. Is the the prinible and rules for all nature and science? If you take the last idea, then yes techincally he DID created man and he DID make the earth. Is he a medaphore for wright or wrong and the basic rules we have on punishment and guilt? He can be all of these and none. ALso mayby God IS ourselves, and how we correspond with each otehr and act and such, mayby thats is why they say he was made in our image.

TEH EDN
THIS = MY THOUGHTS AND OPINOIONS U DONT HAEV TO AGERR ER DISA GREE ON EM CUZ IEH SAYXZ SAO JGH@ &*E@F *^)F@) C^F*_C!^E

OMG IT WAS SO FUN

Torn Signs
08-29-2003, 12:00 PM
:eek: Well, that was nice reading, I can agree with ya to, so good job. ;)

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 12:04 PM
KAY

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 05:32 PM
yah k :eek: