Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Eddie Vedder's new band! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Vedder's new band!

pearjam_jesus
11-01-2002, 10:36 PM
I CANNOT believe I missed out on this, I knew Pearl Jam had some problems with album sales but someone pointed out to me that EDDIE VEDDER was now also the vocalist in a new band called CREED!!! count me in!!! I can't wait to hear more! Good Job Eddie!!

:bounce:

jango
11-01-2002, 10:50 PM
"Pearl Jam + Jesus = Creed"

ah... so...

Jim Morrison + Kurt Cobain + the entire Flannel industry = Pearl Jam

Gotcha.

;)

I'm a huge PJ fan, just don't see a point to this type of bashing. Be sure to pick up Riot Act! BTW, when referencing a PJ album, Vitalogy or Yield would be much better options than Ten. Although you can judge the fandom of a PJ fan by which album they recommend, your colors are showing.

JenRN
11-01-2002, 10:54 PM
Please get a new line!!!! That is sooooo old!!!!!!:finger: :vomit:

Dogstar
11-01-2002, 11:31 PM
Pearljam jesus = TROLL!!!

Steve
11-02-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by jango
<b>"Pearl Jam + Jesus = Creed"

ah... so...

Gotcha.

;)

I'm a huge PJ fan, just don't see a point to this type of bashing. Be sure to pick up Riot Act! BTW, when referencing a PJ album, Vitalogy or Yield would be much better options than Ten. Although you can judge the fandom of a PJ fan by which album they recommend, your colors are showing. </b>

Oh my gosh!! This is the first time I've ever seen a Creed basher using the Pearl Jam route get the Pearl Jam route stuffed right back in their face !!! haha Love the flannel line!! I'm going to remember that one.

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Gotta love it. Classic Jango!

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 08:05 AM
See it's true!! It's not the QUANTITY of the posts, it's the QUALITY!! Kudos to Jango!:clap: :clap:

Read JDM
11-02-2002, 02:20 PM
Pearl Jam + Jesus = Creed
Creed fan base - pearjam_jesus = Better off

Vitalogy is Pearl Jam's best album. Any album after that bores me, save for a few selected songs from each.

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 02:26 PM
By the way, I always thought the band was called PearL Jam. Apparently the author of this thread thinks the band is named after holy rocking fruit.

Unforgiven Fan
11-02-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by jango

:thud: :clap: :lol: now that is a great a line......thanks Jango

pearjam_jesus
11-04-2002, 02:48 PM
oops.... must've been misinformed... sorry 'bout that.

CollectiveSoul
11-04-2002, 03:55 PM
have you noticed that Jango posts rarely but posts at the exact right time for a Jango BeatDown? perfect. good stratevgic planning

TeriB19
11-04-2002, 05:38 PM
There IS a method to his madness.