Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Creed Game [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Creed Game

CollectiveSoul
11-01-2002, 05:46 PM
Alirght here is a nother gaem i have bestowed upon you guys. I hope this one works. The objective of this game is to try adn amek a story with a Creed song at least every other sentence. Whoever has the most by Decmeber 4th(yah liek this thread will take this long) will be the winner and will win a free trip to better self-esteem.

Pittock
11-01-2002, 08:05 PM
Here is my best effort on short notice:
Bullets fly as you Stand Here with Me singing a Lullaby but Don't Stop Dancing because there are Signs of a Freedom Fighter . I know you want to run and Hide because you are Weathered but breathe One Last Breath and come with me. Are you Ready? Ok, now Who's Got My Back? There is a warrior Inside Us all and you can Never Die because you are beautiful. A Faceless Man appears With Arms Wide Open and he turns the Wrong Way and goes Higher and he is Torn.He dies and is Unforgiven and we continue on In America with my Sister singing One and she sells my Pity for a Dime.

Pittock
11-01-2002, 08:10 PM
Say I , "Why am I in my Own Prison ? when this is all just an Illusion ? I wonder if I just went the Wrong Way and tried to Wash Away Those Years of pain and torment but now I know What's this Life For.

Weathered
11-01-2002, 09:10 PM
those are really good pittock

Pittock
11-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Well, Thank You! :D

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Damn, Pit, did you leave any out? That was awesome. That cold weather hasn't affected your ability to think like a Creed freak!;)

JenRN
11-01-2002, 10:17 PM
Wow Pit!!!!! That is awesome great job!!!!:clap:

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 10:20 PM
This is gonna take some serious time and thought. I give lots of credit to you Pittock for thinking up that one on short notice. Given some extra time you would probably be able to throw some b-sides in there as well!

luvscott4ever
11-01-2002, 11:12 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!! DANG!! Even on my best day I couldn't do that!!
You are Awesome Pittock!! :cool: :wow:

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 02:44 AM
Ok, here goes....

The *Freedom Fighter*s all gathered together in a cave so that they could *Hide* from the enemy to plan the rescue of their *Bound and Tied* comrade, Capt. *Lullaby*. The enemy had sent a ransom note with a crude photo of Capt. Lullaby in which his face appeared *Weathered* and his clothes *Torn*. In the photo there were two *Signs* posted behind Capt. Lullaby that read: This is no *Illusion*, your Captain will be executed unless you infidels surrender all of your weapons and *Bullets*. The other sign read: Do you want to give him back his life *In America*?

The Freedom Fighters starting brainstorming on ways to form a strike force to go in and rescue Capt. Lullably. They thought a litte music would help. One of the fighters popped in his Beethoven CD that his *Sister* had given him to take with him to war. He played his favorite: *Ode* to Joy. *One* by one, all of the fighters started humming along and before they knew it, some *Beautiful* ideas were popping up. In fact, one of the fighters recognized some landscape in the Capt. Lullaby photo.
"*Say, I* think this is just over the hill to the right," one of the fighters said. "Yeah, it's by the statue of the *Faceless Man*, another chimed in. "Yeah, the one *With Arms Wide Open*, right?" Yeah, yeah, that's it."

So, they strategized for about an hour. "*What If* three of us go, two to take out the bad guys and another to hang back as a surprise attacker?" They all agreed this plan would work. The leader of the fighters decided to volunteer. "It will be *My Sacrifice* but I will need help. Who will *Stand Here With Me* to rescue our fearless leader?" Two volunteers jumped in, and with that the strike force was formed.

Meanwhile, Capt. Lullaby, alone, cold and hungry, wondered about his men and whether he would be saved. He started praying to God and questioning *What's This Life For*? I feel as if I am in *My Own Prison*. He started looking back at the sins of his life and asking for forgiveness. "I know I am *Unforgiven* right now, and I'd like to *Wash Away Those Years* that I was behaving badly. If I end up down to *One Last Breath*, I swear I will seek forgiveness and declare my belief in your *Higher* power." With that, Capt. Lullaby wryly thought he could sell his *Pity for a Dime*.

"*Are You Ready*?" the strike force leader yelled. His two partners said they indeed were good to go. They started off, but soon after, one of the group noticed they were headed the *Wrong Way*. They quickly backtracked and before they knew it, they came upon the camp where their Captain was being held.
The leader whispered, *Who's Got My Back*? One of the men answered, "I do, I do. You're Ok to proceed."

The leader and his backup sneaked into the camp, barely making a sound. They could see the enemy taunting their Captain. "Don't Stop Dancing* or I'll shoot," one of them yelled at Capt. Lullaby.
In a flash, the two members of the strike force opened fire on the enemy and felled them instantly. The third member came in to scout out the scene and make sure there were no other captors.
Capt. Lullaby whooped and hollered at the sight of his three men who came to rescue him. They all embraced. With gratitude, Capt. Lullaby then hugged each man, thanking him profusely as tears of joy and relief streamed down his face. "Your bravery is *Inside Us All*, " the leader of the strike force told Capt. Lullaby.
As a parting shot, the four men scrawled a note and left it for the enemy's comrades: *To Whom It May Concern*: Your kidnappers failed. *Is This The End* for you? You betcha. Signed, the Four Musketeers.

Sorry so long:D

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 08:11 AM
No apology necessary, that was awesome! You guys are too much. I've gotta put on my thinking cap and try this.

luvscott4ever
11-02-2002, 11:34 AM
:bow: :bow: Dogstar you ROCK!!! That was soo cool!! I wouldn't even know where to begin to come up with a story..Don't have that much of an imagination!! I'll just have to settle reading what others come up with...:D

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 12:02 PM
Awwww, you guys are too kind. I'm sure you'll come up with gems! You can't do it. Creed can inspire all kinds of creativity!:D

Pittock
11-02-2002, 03:00 PM
Well done Dogstar!

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Profuse thanks, Pittock.:) You're speedy effort inspired me! Way awesome on such short notice!

souldancer
11-03-2002, 02:19 AM
WOW - you gals are creative - linking all those Creed songs....AWESOME!! :)

allison
11-03-2002, 02:51 PM
Impressed here!:clap:

CollectiveSoul
11-03-2002, 10:26 PM
its awlays the gals so creative. :sex: im goign to put this smiley inall my htreads casue it makes me horny

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 10:58 PM
One day In America TeriB, Souldancer, LuvScott and Dogstar decided to get together and sell their Pity for a Dime so that they could take a plane, fly Higher, and meet in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Since their love for Creed would Never Die, they decided to become Freedom Fighters in the quest to purchase tickets for the 11/10 show. Teri called a Faceless Man at Ticketmaster and said: "Say, I want 4 tickets to Creed. He said no problem. Teri said: "That's Beautiful! Are you sure it's not just an Illusion? " "No" the man replied, "I'd be Unforgiven if I lied to you."

Teri was Torn because she wanted to spend time with her oldest girl and her little Sister , but her husband said he looked forward to playing Mr. Mom for the weekend. She sang an Ode of love to him and left. (Secretly, though, he thought to himself: "Am I getting into My Own Prison with these 2?"

When LuvScott4Ever and Teri got off the plane in Ft. Wayne, Souldancer was waiting With Arms Wide Open . Dogstar, who was seeing Jerry Cantrell that Saturday night, drove all night to be at the Creed show that Sunday. She said: "Sleep will be My Sacrifice" . When she arrived in Ft. Wayne Sunday, she came up to the 3 other CreedMuskateers waiting in line. They said: "You Stand Here With Me,Dogstar".

As the doors were about to open, they all took One Last Breath as the excitement was Inside Us All . LuvScott asked "Are You Ready?" and Teri asked "What If I go the Wrong Way? Whose Got My Back?" Souldancer said to just follow the Signs . The doors opened and the 4 CreedFreaks grabbed hands. There was no place to Hide as they Weathered the crowds and ran like Bullets to the rail by Mark. The poor schmucks they flattened in their quest for the rail were all left wondering: "What's This Life For?" As Creed sang Don't Stop Dancing, the 4 fanatics didn't stop dancing and as they all drifted to sleep later that night, Scott softly sang them all a Lullaby.

Dogstar
11-03-2002, 11:33 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Excellent job, TeriB!

TeriB19
11-04-2002, 05:44 PM
Thanks. The only one I couldn't think of a way to put in was Wash Away Those Years. Everything else seemed to fit okay. That was fun thinking up that story.:)

luvscott4ever
11-05-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
:clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow:  

Excellent job, TeriB!

My thoughts exactly!! ;)

Pittock
11-06-2002, 03:43 PM
That was cool Teri! Hope Scott does sing you guys a lullaby!

TeriB19
11-06-2002, 04:28 PM
It's what I keep thinking about! I hope so too!

TeriB19
04-01-2003, 06:14 AM
*bump* for all those here who never saw this thread and would like to try their hand at it!!

Yvonne
04-01-2003, 10:24 AM
DANG!!!!!! Dogstar that was the BOMB!!!!!!! And to think I was a writing major in college...........

Yvonne
04-01-2003, 10:28 AM
You guys are amazing......excellent Teri!!!!!

hotforscott
04-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Wow you guys! I am not sure I can compete with those. I will have to think about it.

By the way, great game Jon, it's interesting.

Sheila63
04-01-2003, 12:12 PM
To Pittock, Dogstar and Teri - I'm very impressed. What a great job!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I loved reading your stories. I'll have to give it a try later when I have more time. I'm at work right now taking my lunch break so my time is limited right now.

Dogstar
04-01-2003, 01:04 PM
OMG, this is so funny. I had forgotten about this thread! Thanks, guys, for your kind words! And I'd love to read what you guys come up with...It was a fun game!

Mr. Prophet Man
04-01-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Pittock
Here is my best effort on short notice:
Bullets fly as you Stand Here with Me  singing a Lullaby but Don't Stop Dancing because there are Signs  of a Freedom Fighter . I know you want to run and Hide because you are Weathered but breathe One Last Breath and come with me. Are you Ready? Ok, now Who's Got My Back? There is a warrior Inside Us all  and you can Never Die because you are beautiful. A Faceless Man appears With Arms Wide Open  and he turns the Wrong Way and goes Higher and he is Torn.He dies and is Unforgiven  and we continue on  In America with my Sister  singing One and she sells my Pity for a Dime.

wow.... just plain awesome

TeriB19
04-01-2003, 05:21 PM
This thread got buried before any of the more recent members joined. I thought they'd like to take a shot at it.:)

creedfan47a
04-01-2003, 06:53 PM
I might have a go later, when my brain starts working. It's only 9:23am. ;)

hayley
04-03-2003, 02:57 AM
i can never do anything like this....well.....

i am BEAUTIFUL...that was the best there ever is!!!! :razz:

creedfan47a
04-03-2003, 08:22 PM
:clap: Wonderful effort Hayley! :D

hayley
04-04-2003, 03:03 AM
why thank you thank you ;)

creedfan47a
04-06-2003, 05:11 AM
I'm still too lazy to think of one. :P Maybe another day. ;)

TeriB19
04-06-2003, 10:04 AM
With one of your bosses going on holiday, you should have PLENTY of time to think up a really good one. (just make sure your desk looks extra messy so no one interrupts the task you are "working" on!!:D)

mommydutson
04-06-2003, 05:42 PM
[say i] wanted to know if this was real or just an [illusion.][what if] it was real [sister][are you ready] to hear my tale?i was walking [in america],somewhere,with a river flowing beside me.then i saw it,a reflection,a [faceless man]. he wispered softly to me and said i was traveling the [wrong way] he said he could show me the way.he could take me [higher]. he welcomed me [with arms wide open] told me he could [wash away those years] of pain and anguish.he could show me the awesome things that are [inside us all] i quickly asked him [is this the end]??i told him that i have created [my own prison] and that i was [unforgiven].i asked him if he could help me,i asked him [what's this life for.]i told him i was tired of all the [bullets] that people shoot towards me and that i wanted to be [one] with the universe.he said [stand here with me] and i would see a better life he told me there was no reason to[hide] he asked me if i saw the [signs] he looked so strong and [beautiful]. i knew if i believed in him i would [never die] and live an eternal life.i yelled at the top of my lungs I AM [TORN]!!!!!!! i need to find the way!i have to make [my sacrifice] and take [one last breath] i feel alone ,he says i am not i wonder to myself then [who's got my back now] i am afraid to ask. i feel [weathered] needing to rest,but this vision tells me [don't stop dancing] that is they way, it will free me from being [bound and tied] the song in which i dance to will be my [lullaby]. i quickly saw his reasoning and wanted to help others!!! so that is how i became a [freedom fighter] as i like to call it.this is my [ode] I frequently see that [faceless man] he never speaks just smiles.I know that i found the right way i have in fact gone[higher]

ok it is not the best but cute i think and i used all the songs!

creedfan47a
04-06-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>With one of your bosses going on holiday, you should have PLENTY of time to think up a really good one. (just make sure your desk looks extra messy so no one interrupts the task you are "working" on!!:D) </b>

Maybe so, but the fact remains I can't be bothered. :P Just too hard! :D

hayley
04-06-2003, 08:23 PM
i know what you mean

TeriB19
04-06-2003, 09:21 PM
MommyD that was AWESOME!!!!!:clap::clap:

That wasn't so hard!! Geez, these lazy bones on the bb. Leave it to us more mature members to post the good stuff;).

creedfan47a
04-07-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
MommyD that was AWESOME!!!!!:clap::clap:

That wasn't so hard!! Geez, these lazy bones on the bb. Leave it to us more mature members to post the good stuff;).

Yeah, I'm a lazy bum. :D

hayley
04-09-2003, 04:23 AM
so am i....;)

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Funny how we can still be bothered posting here, but just not making up a story. :P

TeriB19
04-09-2003, 09:08 PM
Yes, you two are welcomed into this thread With Arms Wide Open, knowing that any Faceless Man will read in here, Say I. And you can't even grace us with an Ode. Hm.:P

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Are You Ready for an ass whooping??? ;)

TeriB19
04-09-2003, 09:26 PM
LMAO!!!!:lol::lol: Careful, Bec, you don't want to mess with me, your clothes may get Torn and then you'd be Unforgiven. You may even be afraid to find yourself In America, Sister.;)

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 09:31 PM
To Whom It May Concern,

(aka Teri)

I was looking in the mirror earlier, and saw how Beautiful I am. Then I glanced at a photo of you and thought "how Weathered does she look?" :D It reminded me of how the Young Grow Old. ;) You may say my beauty is just an Illusion, but sometimes I think I will Never Die. :D

How's that? :D

**All insults contained in this story are fabricated and do not reflect reality

TeriB19
04-09-2003, 09:34 PM
You will soon find yourself Bound and Tied to your chair, and you'll say to yourself, "I feel like I'm in My Own Prison" after being so mean to the elderly. But I do know that there is good Inside Us All, so there may be hope for you yet. You just need to see the Signs!!

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Oh, man, I don't want to be Bound and Tied to a chair!! What's This Life For??? :eek:

I think I'm gonna go Hide. ;)

TeriB19
04-09-2003, 09:54 PM
There is NO reason to Hide. I'd actually rather sing you a Lullaby then shoot Bullets at you. I'd take my One Last Breath and consider it My Sacrifice to end all this hate now and be One with you, after all, the only way is One.

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 09:58 PM
That's it, I've had enough of this. :D I can't think of anything else. :P

TeriB19
04-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Lazy;)

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Don't act surprised. ;)

JenRN
04-09-2003, 10:10 PM
You guys did a great job at this! I stink at this kind of stuff:(

creedfan47a
04-09-2003, 10:13 PM
But we weren't actually telling a story, we were just insulting each other. :lol:

TeriB19
04-09-2003, 10:41 PM
As we usual do!!:)

hayley
04-10-2003, 02:54 AM
i wish there was a song called ass clown, or candy ass.

hayley
04-10-2003, 02:54 AM
i could do ALOT with that :D

Xterminator27
04-10-2003, 03:52 PM
When i was in the sewers hiding from "Them" i thought "*What if* i were *weathered*"? Then if i tryed to *hide*. I would be found by the *freedom fighters* and not even a *Facless man* could save me from *one* of them.

Unfortunatly i could see *signs* that they were headed my way. I took a gun and fired 2 *bullets* towards them but i shot an *illusion*. *Whos got my back?* I thought as they came in, singing a soft *lullaby* of death. I thought that i could *never die* before, but now i realize that *In america* anything can happen.

I found a pool of water and decided to take *one last breath* before i jhumped in. *Is this the end?* i said *To whom it may concern*. They were getting closer and i realized that i took teh *wrong way*. So i got out and climbed *higher* up a ladder. It was like i was trapped in *My own prison* and to these people i could sell *My pity for a dime* and they would pay a cent. My pants were *torn* and my shirt that my *Beautiful* *sister* gave me was destroyed.

I knew that there was pity *Inside us all* but somehow i thought that these people had none. While i was waiting i made an *Ode* in my head and knew that i had to make *my sacrifice* soon.

I remebered of a tiem ago where a i saw a dead man *with arms wide open* lying on teh ground. I wish i could just *wash away those years* but i knew i couldnt. I once said to my sister "*dont stop dancing* when she was feeling low, and tah gave me strength.

When they found me, i was *bound and tied* and they said if i were a spy, to *Say I* or they will kill me. *Is this the end?* I thought. I had a flash back when i was so proud that *Im Eighteen*. I remeber watching the *Young grow old* and i wish that my *Brother of myn* could *stand here with me*.

The people were like *Riders on a storm* wit htheir errie cloacks and rasp voices. I had to *grip my soul* and hold my breath in waiting. I Knew if i ran i woudl just *Do it all over*. but then i saw a small window. "*Are you ready?*" I said to myself in my head. Then i cut the ropes with a pocket knife and bolted out of the window to freedom!

*Nothing* could stop me from going home now! WHen i got home i had to *Light my fire* In my fireplace so it would be warm. Then i ate cookies and milk.

THE END

Whow tha twas longer than i thought oh well, tahts my little add to this game.

Btw TRY to find a creed song that is not mentioned in there!

creedfan47a
04-10-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
i wish there was a song called ass clown, or candy ass.

Yer so funny..... :lol:

CollectiveSoul
04-10-2003, 09:30 PM
wow! i didint know it woudl last this long

Xterminator27
04-10-2003, 10:00 PM
whow this thread IS old. i thought it was new cuz ive neber seen it b4

TeriB19
04-11-2003, 01:51 PM
Great job X!!

I bumped this thread up because I thought some of the members who joined since Feb would enjoy reading some of the stuff and trying their hands at being creative!!

Sheila63
04-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Awesome job, X!!:clap: :clap: I enjoyed reading your story.:)

Xterminator27
04-11-2003, 07:52 PM
I managed to fit everty creed song/B-side/Unreleased song/Cover song in it too! :)

hayley
04-15-2003, 03:48 AM
that was awesome x :clap:

and thank ya bec:P ;)

creedfan47a
04-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Yer welcome Hayley bear!! :P

CollectiveSoul
04-15-2003, 07:38 PM
what song is "Them"?

Xterminator27
04-15-2003, 10:54 PM