GoodGodGirl23
10-31-2002, 09:31 PM
Same to you Scutley!!!!;) :) :D :dancing: :dancing:

TeriB19
10-31-2002, 10:36 PM
Trick or Treat Scutley.

hayley
10-31-2002, 10:44 PM
we don't celebrate Halloween like you guyz do in the US.

luvscott4ever
11-01-2002, 12:19 AM
Yes it was a very Happy Halloween...One of my real good friends had her baby today!! I'm sooo excited!! She has waited a very long time for this child and I'm soo glad she finally got here!! So yes, this will be a Halloween I'll never forget!! WAY TO GO KELLIE!!! :D

JenRN
11-01-2002, 12:22 AM
That is pretty cool!! What did she name the baby? Seeing a birth is awesome were you with her?

hayley
11-01-2002, 02:17 AM
I have never seen a baby being born:eek:
I really like ur avater, JenRN...that is soooo cool!!!

thecandylady
11-01-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
we don't celebrate Halloween like you guyz do in the US.
Where are you from and how do you celebrate it?

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Yes it was a very Happy Halloween...One of my real good friends had her baby today!!  I'm sooo excited!!  She has waited a very long time for this child and I'm soo glad she finally got here!!  So yes, this will be a Halloween I'll never forget!!  WAY TO GO KELLIE!!!  :D That's excellent!! How are they both doing? It would be funny if she named the baby "Candy".;)

Dogstar
11-01-2002, 11:52 AM
LOL, Teri, that would be so cute.
Hey, Luvscott, many congratulations to your friend! Hope both are doing well. I had to work on Halloween and I work nights, so I didn't get to give out any candy or anything, but I did make Halloween sugar cookies to bring to work. We had plenty of candy, cookies and cupcakes for the taking. Hope everyone had a fun night!

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 11:56 AM
We faced a bit of a dilemma this Halloween. I usually buy a big 300 count bag of Dum-Dums (lollypops for those who aren't familiar). My husband and I don't eat them, so we don't have to worry about them disappearing before Halloween comes. This year, however, I had coupons for the big bags of Hershey's asst. and Nestle asst. So I bought them. And we opened them too early, and we picked at them. So while I was out food shopping I picked up a few bags of Peanut Chews, while my hubby went to BJ's and picked up a few bags of Tootsie Rolls (each without the other's knowledge). We have so much damn extra candy my dentist will be in business the rest of his life. By 8:00 last night we were handing candy out by the fistful and we STILL have way too much (that doesn't even include all the stuff that "Bubbles" and "Blossom" got from Trick or Treating.:P

Dogstar
11-01-2002, 11:59 AM
Hey, maybe you can dump some of it on your co-workers. The people I work with will eat anything. They are like vultures.:D

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 12:01 PM
Between my coworkers and my husbands, I'm sure we can make it all disappear. We work with the same type of vultures who will devour anything put in front of them. (they like it even better when it's free!)

luvscott4ever
11-01-2002, 07:25 PM
Thanx to all for the well wishes...Mommy, Daddy and Baby are doing very well!! Should be getting home tomorrow!! No Halloweeny names for baby...Emma Alexandra...unless you want to call her Emmy (m&m's, the only candy I could come up with for Emma) for short!! Can't wait to meet the new addition! :bounce: :bounce:

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 09:23 PM
Tell them both that your crazy Creedcommunity friends wish them the best (and wish them lots of opportunities for sleep!)

Mulletman
11-02-2002, 09:31 PM
me and a friend used to go out on halloween passing out condoms to little kids.

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 09:36 PM
So YOU'RE the guys my mother always warned me about.;)