Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Another Poem [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Another Poem

Sam16
07-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Hope you like it

Faceless Peace

Please come close, no don't go to far. For it hasn't been long and I don't know who you are. But you make me feel warm and touch me inside, and when you are near me I don't have to hide. Just stay for a while and I'll sleep in your peace, I pray this wont end, Oh God don't let this cease. For I haven't known peace sense the day I was born and ever sense that day my soul has been torn. And the decadence inside just rips me away, away from the peace that I felt in you today. So please stay awhile and show me you care, don't leave me alone for my heart is still there. there with your love and all that you give, all that you are has helped me to live. So stay for a while and show me your soul and maybe one day mine can be hole

JulieCitySlicker
07-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Wow! That was a beautiful poem Sam:P You are truely a very talented writer! Keep it up, I love reading your poetry:angel:

SCOTTSMYMAN
07-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Sam ,what can I say. Another beautiful poem. You have some real talent. It is always a pleasure to read your poems.

ZION1010
07-29-2003, 12:49 AM
God is not farway for I said hear me Lest other wise they should rejoice over me when my foot slippeth they maginify...themeselfs Against me And you For Iam ready TO halt and my sorry our always before me any body else would have done given up for iwill declare my sin I will Be sorry for my sin IF IT had been A sin but my ENEMIES OUR STRONG AND THE HATE ME WRONGFULLY ARE MULTIPLIED THEY ALSO THAT RENDER EVIL FOR GOOD fORESAKE ME NOT O LORD MY GOD IS NOT FAR FROM YOU . I STLL CHOOSE TO WIN I CHOOSE TO FIGHT tHESE WORDS OUR SHARPER THAN A 2 EGED SWORD i CAME TO GIVE WATER TO THOUSE WHICH OUR THIRSTY NOT START A WAR >>>>> CUZ i HOPE THESE WORDS FLEW TO A WEATHERD SOUL

DangerousDan85
07-29-2003, 07:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZION1010
07-31-2003, 01:21 AM
SAM16 I was wondering if you like my poem misunderstud youth i know of course their not good as yours

ZION1010
07-31-2003, 01:28 AM
sam got favorite song

Siana
08-09-2003, 05:08 AM
i like it