Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Mark and Brett at the Protools/Digidesign Session [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Mark and Brett at the Protools/Digidesign Session

weatheredgirl19
07-27-2003, 02:43 PM
Hi All!!! I am new here, but I thought you all might want a piece of new Creed material....Needmycreed was invited to a special demo session in Florida at the above in which Brett and Mark did several demos.....If you would like to see video and pics from the event go here My Creed Vision (http://www.needcreed.cjb.net/) She also talks about the exprience here My Creed Vision BB (http://pub117.ezboard.com/fmycreedvisionfrm2)

Enjoy!!!!!!

Oh and Btw the pics and video are a little dark because the lights were off during the session.....Brett had a mohawk now;) :D

JenRN
07-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Very cool!!! What was this again?

What the HELL did BRETT do to his hair:eek: Good God what is he thinking:confused:

benkenobi
07-27-2003, 03:46 PM
I couldn't get Real Player to play it. Are they playing stuff to brand new songs? Maybe this means Brett playing the new stuff will mean he will be playing on the new album!!!

hotforscott
07-27-2003, 05:27 PM
I will have to check it out. That is too cool. Man, I hope Brett's hair doesn't frighten me. It was bad before, but this just seems plain scary.

Bridge of Clay
07-27-2003, 10:56 PM
IŽll see the vids tomorrow...are they just jamming or it sounds to be a new song?

goddess_bb
07-27-2003, 11:15 PM
I like his hair..looks like an improvement...:D

Steve
07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
The vocals on those songs do not sound like Stapp or Tremonti. I wonder if that's like a song from SubmurseD's new album?

facelessman
07-28-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Very cool!!!  What was this again?

What the HELL did BRETT do to his hair:eek:  Good God what is he thinking:confused:
I like what he did to his hair. Tremonti, on the other hand, should grow his hair back out.
:tremonti: :crest:

weatheredgirl19
07-28-2003, 03:23 AM
ummm...actually this is a demo song there are doing for protools...it is not Scott on vocals, but one of the employee's....these are just guitars and bass they were laying down for one song...not a Creed song....and I played it on Winamp...not sure what else you can use....if you want to know more about it go to http://pub117.ezboard.com/fmycreedvisionfrm2...Carol can tell you more since she was the one there

JenRN
07-28-2003, 08:53 PM
Sorry Brett's hair looks like shit! As far as Mark I think he looks awesome!!!! You see his hairline is receeding so it looks better short!

Wylde-Tremonti
07-28-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Very cool!!!  What was this again?

What the HELL did BRETT do to his hair:eek:  Good God what is he thinking:confused:
JEN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??????
MOHAWKS KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK ON BRETT!!!!!!:punk2: :jam: :jam: :bow2: :bow2:

JenRN
07-29-2003, 10:59 AM
Sorry Matt, mohawks just don't cut it for me!:P

aprile89
07-29-2003, 11:44 AM
LOL Girl you beat me to posting Need's Site!!! Isn't it COOL????? I hope you all join that BB also!! Carol is workin her butt off on it!!! she had 2nd row seats to this Pro Tool thing :)

Mulletman
07-31-2003, 11:08 PM
hah he has a mohawk, love his bass tho. yea i think this is a big sign about his presence in the next album

CollectiveSoul
08-01-2003, 12:52 AM
dude ur site kicks fucking ass man!

aprile89
08-01-2003, 06:53 AM
DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP AT Needmycreed's BULLETIN BOARD TOO!! She's got ALOT of COOL things!!! Ladies... lots O pics too !!!!!