Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What is the one thing most you would change about yourself? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What is the one thing most you would change about yourself?

JenRN
10-31-2002, 08:36 AM
Just curious, what would you all change about yourself? You know something that lingers over your head!!! For me it would be my temper.... I have a tendency to be a little hot headed at times!!!! I have a heart of gold and lots of patience but..... if I get crossed too many times I have a tendency to get a little hot headed!!!!! Sometimes I just wish when someone gets in my face I could just laugh or walk away, but noooooo I always have to spout out something. Like last night at work a doctor got in my face and started pointing his finger at me and acted like a total ass ( was blaming the wrong nurse) and believe it or not he threw the patients chart on the ground. Well needless to say my face turned about 6 shades of red and I took the chart and threw it back at him on the table and told him that will be the last time he does that and I used a couple other choice words, not to proud of that !!! But he really pissed me off. I wish I had the strength to just look at him and laugh:lol:

Siana
10-31-2002, 08:40 AM
i'm a way too stubborn at times....and i love telling people what to do :) but i'm not sure if i want to change those things about me hehee

JenRN
10-31-2002, 10:08 AM
Yeah I have a tendency to be stubborn too, but the temper I think out weighs it!!!!:D

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:10 AM
ehhehehhehehe,ok :D

Ruby
10-31-2002, 11:01 AM
I need to control my road rage.

Siana
10-31-2002, 11:02 AM
be more specific..

Dogstar
10-31-2002, 01:30 PM
I wish I could bite my tongue more. Sometimes, I'm far too outspoken and have been accused of "getting on my high horse". I think people mistake my passion for a subject for arrogance or self-righteousness. I try to work on not coming across that way, but it's a struggle. Sometimes, I don't even know I'm doing it. I just get fired up about certain things.:D

allison
10-31-2002, 01:30 PM
Good for you, Jen. I mean, I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize your job but that guy needed to be told a thing or two. Doctor's can be such jerks sometimes. My sister is an anesthesiologist (she's nice though) and she tells some stories about some real asshole doctors.

Hmm, things I would change about myself...my temper is probably the biggest thing. I can have a bad temper at times and I really wish I would not let things set me off the way they do and learn to control those feelings. Another thing is sometimes I don't listen to people when they give me advice (my mother tells me this all the time). I just assume I know best and don't even consider really listening when someone is trying to help me. There have been many times when I haven't listened and then wished I had.

GoodGodGirl23
10-31-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Siana
i'm a way too stubborn at times....and i love telling people what to do :) but i'm not sure if i want to change those things about me hehee

Cuz you is a LEO!!!!!! The KING!!!!! HA! HA!! OR da QUEEN BABY!!!!:D :dancing: :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23
10-31-2002, 05:29 PM
I would like to quit picking "Shitty " Boyfriends.... what's up with that???? A very bad habit that needs to STOP!! Already....:rolleyes:

Read JDM
10-31-2002, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't change a thing about myself. I am the best person ever.

(And you should be able to tell what I'd change based on that statement.)

JenRN
10-31-2002, 06:42 PM
Yep!!!!!;)

hayley
10-31-2002, 10:29 PM
i wish i didn't have such a big mouth.

TeriB19
10-31-2002, 10:31 PM
I would change how I deal with my kids. I yell way too much. They really know how to push my buttons and I need to keep my temper under control and stop yelling so much.

I would also decrease the size of my hips and butt.

Read JDM
10-31-2002, 10:33 PM
You know what I think is interesting? By and large, no one here would change anything physical. Everyone's going straight for their own throat. I think that shows character. You guys rule. :D

JenRN
10-31-2002, 11:13 PM
With women especially there is ALWAYS something you want to change physically!!! But to be honest with you the temper is still first on my list, than maybe slim down a little !!!!

Mulletman
10-31-2002, 11:13 PM
i wish i wasnt sick....

but other than that, what i would change about me is that i am too damn shy. i never say anything not even if that person has it coming.

JenRN
10-31-2002, 11:14 PM
Sorry you are sick... nurse Jen at your service!:D

Lady Valkyrie
11-01-2002, 06:02 PM
I would like to change my weight.

I would also like to change my temper and how I come across to others.

JulieCitySlicker
11-01-2002, 07:19 PM
Something I would change about myself is that I worry about everything:( The world really stresses me out right now. Makes me sad:(

allison
11-03-2002, 03:23 PM
I am too emotional and sensitive and things I see hurt me too much.:(

faceless kiwi
11-03-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman

i am too damn shy. i never say anything not even if that person has it coming.

Yeah im really shy too.
Thats something i would change.

Scutley
11-03-2002, 04:59 PM
my body

Aimee
11-04-2002, 12:18 AM
I want to be taller.
Also, I would be more active about the causes I believe in.

souldancer
11-06-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Scutley
my body The whole thing? Or some particular part? Chest, thighs, arms, etc.....????

souldancer
11-06-2002, 03:25 AM
I would like to procrastinate less, and overcome inertia to follow through more with ideas/projects/plans/dreams.

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Scutley
my body

Drink more water...:peace:

Ruby
11-06-2002, 12:20 PM
I really need to change my work habits. I spend too much time on line !!!!!!!! Stop being so much fun people . Its all your fault. Oh yea I have to stop blaming others for my shortfalls. LOL!

TeriB19
11-06-2002, 12:42 PM
LMAO Ruby!:lol: See, you just bring this stuff on yourself. If you were a lot more boring, we wouldn't have any responses to your posts, thus leaving you less to read, therefore giving you less to post to, and thereby, getting you offline quicker. So in a sense, you are responsible for keeping us ALL online longer than we should be. So it's all YOUR fault! Yea, that's it. Now I can justify it!!
Thanks Ruby, it's all clear to me now!:idea:

Ruby
11-06-2002, 01:29 PM
you are responsible for keeping us ALL online longer than we should be. So it's all YOUR fault! Yea, that's it. Now I can justify it!!
Thanks Ruby, it's all clear to me now!:idea: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yea I would also like to change the fact that I feel guilty over everything. so thanks loads!

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
I would like to change my weight.

I would also like to change my temper and how I come across to others.

I noticed my weight changed itself, as I got older.. went down...not up... I used to have a weight problem, not anymore:confused: But I'm thankful. I have more energy..:dancing: :dancing: