Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
anyone in sacrameto calif? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : anyone in sacrameto calif?

jennybug
07-14-2003, 11:48 PM
I first saw creed at this little hole in the wall called THE EL DORADO SALOON and was so amazed,,I think my own prison is my favorite album,first listen to TORN and I was hooked..I can relate to the lyrics and the music it just ROCKS!! I LOVE CREED :dancing: :dancing: :angel: :D :bounce::drunk2: :jam: :jam: :throwup: :P

Higher_Desire
07-15-2003, 12:04 AM
Welcome to the board, jennybug! I'm not from Cali, but I noticed you were a newbie, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Colin, I'm 18, live in Montesano Washington in the summer with my parents and go to Albertson College in Caldwell Idaho the rest of the year. I'll be a sophmore when I go back in Sept. I am a hardcore American, Mariners fan, WWE fan, and Creed fan! I first heard What If (on VH1 in late 2000), bought Human Clay a few days later, fell in love with Creed's music, and have been hooked ever since!

Hope you have a great stay here on the board. It's addicting and they are a lot of great people here!

H-D

Sheila63
07-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the board, jennybug!!:newbie: I'm not from CA either, I'm from CT but I just wanted to say "hi". I just discovered Creed in early 2002 but I've made up for lost time and like you, I related to the lyrics instantly. Their music has been life changing for me. Colin is right, we have a wonderful group of people here, I hope you lots of fun with us.