Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I met Mark !!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I met Mark !!!!

spiritdancer
10-30-2002, 09:40 AM
Me and LV Creed met Mark!!! OMG! He farkin ROCKS! He stopped in the middle of the Thomas & Mack parking lot to take pictures with us! I'll tell you more tomorrow, it's 1:15 am and been standing since 8:30 yesterday morning!

marlsy
10-30-2002, 12:12 PM
Spiritdancer, I THINK I HATE YOU!! LOL (not really) but I am VERY envious!! You have to tell us all about it!!!:wow:

allison
10-30-2002, 01:42 PM
Dying to know more here! :eek:

Pittock
10-30-2002, 01:54 PM
You are very lucky! Are you going to post the pix?

Dogstar
10-30-2002, 03:11 PM
Wow, that's great, spiritdancer. Do post the pics if you can. Glad you had such a great experience.

CollectiveSoul
10-30-2002, 03:54 PM
wow! thats so cool.........if mark DID stand out in a parking lot without any sort of bodyguard(hes a celebrity now). little skeptism overhere

faceless kiwi
10-30-2002, 07:54 PM
Wow! Thats awesome.

thecandylady
10-30-2002, 08:29 PM
Way tooooooo cool, hope that you will share your pictures with us all!!!

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 09:00 PM
Good for you spiritdancer, that's awesome. We'd love pics and more details if you get a chance.

spiritdancer
10-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Sorry guys! Had to go to work at 7:30 this morning!

Oaky!

Got there 8:30 am, met up with my other "Creedfreaks"! Eat some donuts and sat down for the wait.

Creedwisdom, Creeddog and gang showed up.Creedwisdom brought me some AWESOME gifts! She lamenated the article from the Creed show in San Antonio. ( That's going on my wall)

We all started taking pictures and chit chating till the buses came. Sat by the fence for awhile. Buses left after making the "Spit shine".

They moved the GA line to the other side of the arena around 3:30 so, we couldn't see the buses anymore. Told everyone to watch for the buses to come back ( had this feeling that the guys would be in it). Sure enough, saw them coming back, and hauled ass to the other side of the building. And here comes Mark out of the bus (#1) next bus (#2) Brett and Flip and last but not least (#3) Scott! The waved to us then went into the tunnel.

After that went back to GA line to wait to go in. Kept checking box office for my "Creedink tickets" with no luck. They said tickets won't be there till 6pm.

Decided to forget about those tickets cause they were letting in the GA line at that time and didn't want to miss my place in line. Finally went in and there's to BIATCHES at the rail! (was I pissed) they took my spot! Oh well, Got in front of Mark instead! Me, Earthsoul and Creedwisdom were right in front of Mark! It's all cool! Lv Creed sat by the walk

Creed went on and blew us all away! Saw the LOTS OF TIMES! OMG! Creedwisdom got lots of LOVE from our boys!

After the show we decided to go buy the busses to see what was going on. Waited (seemed like forever) a couple of hours and finally had some Luck!

There goes Scott, he just waves and says "gotta go". About five minutes later Mark walks out and we're shouting "Mark"!!!

We ask to take pictues and he said YES!

Anyways, the security wouldn't let us in. We were giving up and started walking back to our cars and there he is. In some guys Black Mercedes, he stops right in the middle of the Farkin Parking lot and takes pictures with us! How freakin cool is that!

Thank you Mark! You put a smile on my face the whole way home! (and this morning too!)

* Edited cause I can't think right now!*

hayley
10-30-2002, 10:37 PM
OMG that is totally awesome! i would have fainted!! WOW!!!:eek:

Ruby
10-31-2002, 10:55 AM
Mark is the best. He always comes through for the fans. I'm completely under Scotts spell and unable to control my obsession but I honestly think Mark is much more down to earth and genuinely cares about each fan. I hope he never changes. His finace is one lucky lady.

marlsy
10-31-2002, 03:02 PM
Wow spirit dancer , that is sooo awsome! I might try doing that next time they come around here!

faceless kiwi
10-31-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
Mark is the best. He always comes through for the fans. I'm completely under Scotts spell and unable to control my obsession but I honestly think Mark is much more down to earth and genuinely cares about each fan.

Yeah i agree totally. After some of the things i have heard mark say, i know that he cares about the fans greatly.

spiritdancer
11-01-2002, 11:03 PM
I have them scanned! Now I'm waiting for Creedspirit to post them so you can all see!

InterGirl
11-02-2002, 08:20 AM
:wow: LUCKY YOU, spiritdancer!!! :eek: please,show me the pictures from this meeting!!

PaulMcCoygirl
11-03-2002, 02:23 AM
OMG!! I am SOOOO jealous right now! Really I am so happy for you. I would cherish that moment for the rest of my life. Mark is my favorite member of Creed because he cares about the fans and has enough time to stop and take pics and chat with them. I would give anything to meet Mark and hopefully that day will come SOON!! Please post the pics!