Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Vote for Creed on Much Music USA !!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Creed on Much Music USA !!!

allison
10-28-2002, 04:25 PM
New email from Creed.com. Click on this link http://www.mmusa.tv/content/main/ , then click where it says "oven fresh". When I voted to keep Creed it said 64% had voted to keep them, so we need to get it higher!

Hey Creed Fans!

Head over to Much Music USA and vote for Creed's "Don't Stop Dancing" video which will be on Much Music's "Ovenfresh" video show starting on Monday Oct. 28th. Be sure to spread the word to as many people possible and make Creed #1!

Creedify your buddy list! Now AOL Users can get custom Creed buddy icons and have Creed song snippets announce their IM messages! Upgrade to AOL 8.0 then go to the "Buddy List Setup" section, click on "Preferences" and "Outgoing Expressions" to get started!

More to come!

Creednet Crew
creed.com

allison
10-29-2002, 12:59 PM
Damnit. It's only at 36% (want to keep it) now. :(

marlsy
10-30-2002, 12:28 PM
OH come on guys!! vote and vote and vote again!! It's only at 30% when I was there!!! I cant handle seeing that video with a thumbs down on it, I will cry!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

allison
10-30-2002, 01:39 PM
32% now. I don't think you can vote more than once b/c when I go on to the site and click on DSD, it automatically says, "thanks for voting".