Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The PETS Thread! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The PETS Thread!

Higher_Desire
06-28-2003, 11:19 PM
I know some of us have mentioned our pets before, but this is just to see who has what!

I have:
A female Beagle dog, 13 years old, named Sparkle (aka Sparkie, Sparks, Pups, Slurp-n-Burp, Grab-n-Grunt, Snatch-n-Snort)

A female cat named Miss C (short for Miss Cat) who is about 15 years old

A male Cockatiel bird named Noel (got him for Christmas) and is 9 Years old.

H-D

TeriB19
06-28-2003, 11:37 PM
I've got a stupid gray cat nick-named "The Pin" short for Pinhead.

PaulMcCoygirl
06-28-2003, 11:44 PM
I've got a parakeet named Piere. He is 8 years old.

Bridge of Clay
06-29-2003, 12:06 AM
I have a male grey poodle (poodle toy - the one who´s smaller)

But as I always say, mine doesn´t have that gay hair cut most poodles do. And he´s proud of it!

PaulMcCoygirl
06-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
But as I always say, mine doesn´t have that gay hair cut most poodles do. And he´s proud of it! [/b]

:P

StappStalker
06-29-2003, 12:16 AM
I have a small black poodle/pomerainian mix who is almost totally blind named Dixie 3 years old

Black and white cat about 2 years old named Shitty Kitty male

Have a baby parakeet got about 4 weeks ago named Wolfie nickname Wussy

Mulletman
06-29-2003, 12:56 AM
i have a pure bread chijuajua.......

...i swear the more i say it the less sense it makes....

hayley
06-29-2003, 02:26 AM
I have not got any pets, since my bird Charlie died a couple of months ago.

We are thinking of getting another pet, but we don't know what to get:dunno:

We can't have anything like a dog or cat or whatever, because I am allergic to their hair, :crying: And our house backyard isn't really built for pets like that...no fence, and there is a traintrack next to our house....but I really want another pet.

stappinfection
06-29-2003, 08:37 AM
I have a male Boxer that is one year old. Spoiled rotten. He weighs about 60 pounds and thinks he is a lap dog.

JenRN
06-29-2003, 08:45 AM
I have 2 indoor cats. And then I feed about 4 stray cats on my porch. Plus we have about 13 reptlies but they are at my husbands school, he is a science teacher! The consist of bearded dragons, geckos, snakes etc...

Kim V.
06-29-2003, 02:16 PM
I have a 3-yr. old Lhasa Apso, GIRL dog named Buddy!! My son named the dog before we actually knew whether we were getting a male or female (kind of a long story!) But she's our little buddy, she's a total mush, very devoted and loyal. I call her my lovable little ditzball, she chases her tail, and she sometimes looks as if she has this question mark right above her head!! She acts like she's the third child I didn't have to give birth to!!

GeeK_2004
06-29-2003, 02:21 PM
I got one dog...

Half chow and half somethin else...named rocky

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2003, 02:22 PM
I have a male ferret named Oreo He is about 4 months old and has doubled in size since we got him 3 months ago:D Then I also have my terror kitty that is still clawing up my leather furniture even after we had him declawed in the front:mad: His name is Toby but he never gets called that

My brother has a girl ferret named Lilo , she is a year old. He also has 3 birds that I do not claim:P He has a cocketiel named Henry(DEVIL BIRD) I can't stand him at all:rolleyes::)

HigherGirl
06-29-2003, 03:29 PM
I have a Black Lab (Starr), a Golden Retriever/Collie mix (Sam)
and a long hair tabby cat (Maisy)
MY KIDS!!!!!! :