Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Song for Creed's Roadies [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Song for Creed's Roadies

souldancer
06-28-2003, 09:01 PM
Dedicating Jackson Brown's "Stay" to Creed's roadies that work so hard in making these concerts so awesome! Recognizing them for what they do and just wanted to say "THANKS"

Now the seats are all empty
Let the roadies take the stage
Pack it up and tear it down
They're the first to come and last to leave

hotforscott
06-28-2003, 09:04 PM
That's a great idea.
You seem like the sweetest person and I cannot wait to meet you at the next gathering.

To the Roadies.............Thank you, you ROCK!

TremontiPRS17
06-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Gathering...Please inform me about what a gathering is...Im a newbi

TeriB19
06-28-2003, 09:17 PM
TremontiPRS17, we are meeting in the Phila/AC area in November. In the Creed's Music forum is the Creedfeed Fest Fall 2002 thread, info is in there. Start at the beginning of the thread.

Sheila63
06-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Great idea, souldancer!!:D To all the Creed roadies out there....THANK YOU for all that you do!!:clap: :clap:

And Carrie, souldancer is a very sweet, wonderful person. You won't be disappointed when you meet her or the others that went to FL. They're an awesome group of women!!:D

hotforscott
06-28-2003, 09:39 PM
That is what I have heard. Everyone seems so nice on the board and then to hear all the great stories makes me want to meet you all even more. Plus it seems Aimee is a little wild child from the pictures. I am usually the wildest when I go out with my friends and people are usually too afraid to act crazy with me, but it seems she is not shy at all. LOL.

Bridge of Clay
06-28-2003, 09:55 PM
I second all of you! :jam: go roadies! I wish I could be one of you!

hotforscott
06-28-2003, 10:05 PM
I know, I think it would be cool to be a Creed Roadie. It would be even cooler if I was an Available Creed Roadie. I could'nt be that close to Scott and not be able to check out the equipment. LMAO!

Aimee
06-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Yeah :rockon:
What they said!

Higher_Desire
06-28-2003, 11:29 PM
I wanna be a Creed roadie. That would KICK ASS! Being their sound tech would be cool too, but if Mark's guitars are off by one hair, sound tech's heads are CUT OFF!

H-D

Dogstar
06-29-2003, 01:42 AM
Three cheers for the roadies because they are the cogs that help make the magic that is a Creed concert happen! Wooo-hoooo, ROCK ON, ROADIES! And THANKS to you all!!!