Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How many times have you seen Creed live? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you seen Creed live?

JenRN
10-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Just curious how many times everyone has seen Creed live? I have seen them 4 times. I saw them first in Washington DC in Feb and really got the Creed concert fever BAD and had to go more and get closer.
So I saw them 3 more times over the summer and had pit front row at the end of the catwalk the last 2 times!! What an experience!!! What was your favorite part of the concert? It really is a rush every time I see them, to pick a favorite part is hard I guess "What If" and "Torn, MOP " would be tops!!!! They blow my mind away everytime, and I have seen a lot of concerts from Metallica to U2 and I really feel Creed was the best Live!!:jam:

faceless kiwi
10-27-2002, 10:47 PM
Once. March this year.
And I want them to come back to nz!

Dogstar
10-27-2002, 11:46 PM
Once so far and they totally blew me away live. I'm going one more time and possible another before the tour ends. If they're within 12 hours of driving, I'm there!

luvscott4ever
10-27-2002, 11:52 PM
I've been to 3...1 in St Paul in Feb, 2 in August...going to 2 more shows in Nov and going back to Phoenix in Dec for the show that was postponed in Oct...I CAN'T WAIT!!! The show in Dec will be the top off...got pit tix...is gonna be sooooo AWESOME!!! I swear they get better and better each time I see them!!!!

JenRN
10-27-2002, 11:54 PM
Dogstar you feel the same as I do, 12 hours and I am there!!! BELIEVE me you will love it even more each time, it is an ADDICTION!!!!:nutty:

Dogstar
10-27-2002, 11:55 PM
Oh, I know and I am seriously afflicted!:D :D

JenRN
10-28-2002, 12:01 AM
luvscott4ever!!! Congrats on the pit seats!!
:D You will be blown away!!! Let me say that being in the pit twice it is SERIOUS business!! When you get to the venue (and get there early, I went 8hours early each time) run like hell to get to the front, people mean business!! I was at the end of the catwalk 2 times on the rail best view of Scott there, I got his sweat on me twice!!! People seem to go first for the stage in front of Mark then the rail goes next, really anywhere in the front row is good, just when you get there DON"T move some people can be vicious!!!

Have fun!:dancing:

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Thanx Jen!! But I'm not too worried about this venue..Seems like the pit is pretty small!! That's why I got pit tix for this one...I live in MN and they are always at the Excel and that pit is the whole floor...in Feb, we had floor tix and I didn't even bother going down there, just a little too crazy for me..My daughter and I went to Incubus a few weeks ago and had floor tix, and I'll tell you...I will NEVER do that again...man, them people are CRAZY!! I know they're not quite as crazy at Creed concerts, but I'm not going thru what I went thru at Incubus..must be getting too old..lol..And here's hoping I get sweat on me!!! :dancing: You lucky girl you!!! ;)

souldancer
10-28-2002, 12:34 AM
Twice... so far. First time was Oct. 4 Las Vegas - got to the venue at 9 AM...hung out with other Cfreaks - was fun, and well worth the rail place - was riding high for days! Unfortunately, I was ill at the second concert last week (Shoreline)...but am recuperating and am heading back to Vegas in a few hours for Concert #3,...but the best will be seeing Creed with some fellow addicted CF friends in Ft. Wayne! How do we spell A D D I C T E D?? :)

PaulMcCoygirl
10-28-2002, 01:08 AM
Only once.....I really want them to come back to Texas! My fave part of the show was when they ended the concert with "Higher" and all the pyro and flames and lights just started bursting. It was so AWESOME!! :jam:

marlsy
10-28-2002, 11:56 AM
OMG i'm so jealous of all you pitsters!!!!! I was 7th in line the day the tickets went on sale and still didnt get pit tickets, I was so dissapointed! My seats wernt bad though, and even if the tickets were in the worst place possible I still would of went!
The LA concert was my first Creed concert, But NOT my last, trust me I will see them every tour they ever go on! I am determined to get to the rail next time, I HAVE to have some of that sweat your talking about! I want to see his expressions close up! I want to feel the heat of all the pyros, I want it all! Any tips on getting pit tickets? Is ordering on line at ticketmaster.com the minute the tickets go on sale the best way or is waiting in line the best? Jen I too have been to many rock concerts and this one does top the list, I have to say Bon Jovi on the slippery when wet tour was also soooo awsome!! Jon Bon Jovi does it for me also! But Scott blows me awayyyyy
:pant: :wub:

Dogstar
10-28-2002, 12:21 PM
I am going AGAIN! I just bought a pit ticket for the 11/19 show at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA....Woo-hoooooo! (I'm also going to another show before that one!) Haven't been in the pit yet, but as far as ordering, I got mine through ticketmaster. I called the venue just to get the low-down. The whole arena floor will be the pit, so I'm going to get there way early to make sure I get close enough for the drops of sweat to fall on me! Woooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Read JDM
10-28-2002, 02:57 PM
Three times. The first was in February at the Continental Airlines Arena in NJ. I believe it was on the 23rd, but, whenever it was, it was one of the shows that was postponed on account of Mark's family troubles. Then I saw them again in August on the 2nd and the 3rd at the Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ. My favorite part of the live act is the fury with which they open the show; the combination of Bullets, Freedom Fighter and What If is just so furious and perfect, I can't get enough of it.

thecandylady
10-28-2002, 03:20 PM
I've seen them once, during the human clay tour, in Marysville ca. I had grass seats, but it was great!!!!!!!!!! It took me days to come down off my "Creed High"

Unforgiven Fan
10-28-2002, 04:53 PM
I have seen them 3 times and all three times they kicked ass...they are the best when they are live...

JenRN
10-28-2002, 06:15 PM
The secret to pit seats for me was the WAWO auction they had, and many hours of waiting outside the venue! It seemd that every other time I went to their shows when I called ticketmaster I just could not get the greatest seats!! I ended up paying $500.00 for pit seats one seat in Richmond VA and other in DC, you really have to run like hell to get to the front, people can be really crazy, myself included!!::D So i really ended up with 2 tickets for each of the above shows, and the best part was the money going to Scott's foundation!!!!!! The heat of the pyro and ohhhh yes the facial expressions are UNBELEIVABLE!!!!!!!! The sweat incident came about during "What If" he got so close to were I was standing and he shook his head around with that hair and I felt the sweat beads come off him and on me, Ok I even admit...can't beleive I am going to admit to this .... I have not washed the shirt yet!!!!! Oh yes I am crazy, and the smiled he flashed me was to die for. GET PIT SEATS IT IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: And he ripped his pants in front of me too, not a bad pair of undies:embarass:

Ruby
10-28-2002, 09:29 PM
I saw Creed 3 times this year. Feb in NJ. Aug in Scranton and Aug in Saratoga Springs. Gee if I went to every concert within a 12 hr distance I could have seen them about 20 times! Im just north of NYC . Wish I could of done more but vacations and kid things interfered. I was on the rail on the catwalk in NJ and on the rail on Marks side at the corner of the catwalk at the other shows.
My favorite parts of the show have to be the beginning when they first come out and Bullets start. Also when they do WTLF. In Scranton they unexpectedly did Faceless Man and that was unbelievable. At Saratoga Jaeger came on stage - unplanned so that was fun too. Its hard to pick. Oh yea Scotts pants ripped up the back in Scranton too. That was pretty awesome.

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 09:32 PM
Twice and one on the way. Saw them in No. Jersey in Feb, Camden on Aug. 2 and will see them again next month. The Creed high isn't something you can come down from quickly.

allison
10-29-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>The secret to pit seats for me was the WAWO auction they had, and many hours of waiting outside the venue! &nbsp;It seemd that every other time I went to their shows when I called ticketmaster I just could not get the greatest seats!! &nbsp;I ended up paying $500.00 for pit seats one seat in Richmond VA and other in DC, you really have to run like hell to get to the front, people can be really crazy, myself included!!::D &nbsp; So i really ended up with 2 tickets for each of the above shows, and the best part was the money going to Scott's foundation!!!!!! &nbsp; The heat of the pyro and ohhhh yes the facial expressions are UNBELEIVABLE!!!!!!!! &nbsp; The sweat incident came about during &nbsp;"What If" &nbsp;he got so close to were I was standing and he shook his head around with that hair and I felt the sweat beads come off him and on me, &nbsp;Ok I even admit...can't beleive I am going to admit to this .... I have not washed the shirt yet!!!!! &nbsp; &nbsp;Oh yes I am crazy, and the smiled he flashed me was to die for. &nbsp; &nbsp;GET PIT SEATS IT IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: &nbsp; And he ripped his pants in front of me too, not a bad pair of undies:embarass: </b>

Hey Jen, where were you in Richmond? I was right in front of Mark on the rail. I wonder if I remember you from outside.

shane
10-29-2002, 06:51 PM
does anyone know when creed will be touring in the new jersey area?

shane
10-29-2002, 06:53 PM
has anyone been able to meet and greet the band

JenRN
10-29-2002, 08:34 PM
Allison... I was the blonde girl with the pregnant freind, she was about 7 months then, I kept going and getting her water etc... I had those ridiculous leather boots on (comfortable first 4 hours) black pants and purple shirt. I was there around 12:00 to get into line, when we were actually using the numbers on our hands as a guide!!! Remember that ordeal?

allison
10-30-2002, 01:57 PM
Jen - That's so weird, I can't remember you or your friend for some reason. I think I would have definitely remembered a pregnant woman if I would have seen her. Maybe you remember me. I had on a black short-sleeve shirt and khaki shorts, long blond hair, 5'7". What number were you? I was 42 I think. Where you on the rail somewhere?

JenRN
10-31-2002, 07:57 AM
Allison.... I think my number was like 34 We were on the rail at the end of the cat walk right were Scott comes to the end. I tell you that number thing really pissed me off, due to that kid deciding it was not fair, well that was because he wasn't there for 6 hours waiting and his number was 100!!!!!! Yeah my friend is short dark curly hair black pants and sleeve less green shirt on, she is a truly dedicated Creed fan to be there!!!!! I said to her put your belly to my back and don't move!!!!! The pit was a little vicious at the cat walk esp when Scott came to the end! We have been friends since we were 5 so this was our 30 birthday celebration!!!! I think I remeber you do you smoke? I remeber a blonde girl (nice by the way) who was outside smoking by us. Were you there when Paul from 12 stones came out to talk? I kept going and getting her water etc so when you were there you might not remember me, I am about 5ft5 blonde hair long we were kind of dressed up due to her request, I don't think she knew wht she was in for!!!!!!!

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:16 AM
i have never seen them live....and i don't think i'll see Creed live soon too :(

JenRN
10-31-2002, 10:18 AM
Sorry Siana you are REALLY missing out!:(

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:21 AM
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

allison
10-31-2002, 10:33 AM
Jen...I think you do remember me then b/c yes, I did smoke a cigarette! I'm not a smoker but I bummed one b/c I was so nervous! Actually, I smoke if I am drinking. When I smoked I was standing against the wall on the right as you face the doors. Oh no, I hope your pregnant friend didn't get my second hand smoke! I'd feel so bad. :embarass: Yes, I was there when Paul came out but did not go meet him which I am now kicking myself for b/c I bought the album and LOVE it and now I'm a fan. I still don't think I remember you or your friend but that's probably b/c my mind was elsewhere, worrying about getting on the rail. I know, that guy that started making a big deal about the numbers was ridiculous. What made him think he deserved to go in along with people that had been there all day is beyond me. :confused: You are such a good friend to take care of your pregnant buddy and what a great way to celebrate your birthdays! My birthday present to myself was the Raleigh show in July, the day after my birthday.

JenRN
10-31-2002, 10:38 AM
Allison... come to think of it yeah you did look a little nervous, and no the smoke did not bother her, we are pretty easy going. I only talked to Paul for a second wish I would have gotten an autograph now though!!!! :(

Ruby
10-31-2002, 10:46 AM
Hey ladies - When I saw Creed in Saratoga I got there at 1pm. We were 4th and 5th in line. At 5pm they started another line and ppl who got there at like 4pm were up front. We were pissed so I walked right to the front of the other line in case that one went in first. It didnt really matter because most of the ppl in the front of that line had lawn tix. Then when we got in the venue we had to wait in line again for about 45 mins and this time they made 3 lines. At that point we were first and second in line. My daughter ran like a maniac. I had a bad back so Im glad she was with me. Anyway now Im thinking these other ppl are not going to get in front of me after I waited so long. So I made really nice to the security guard by my line chatted asked her where she lived Yadda Yadda and wouldnt you know she let my line down just b4 the others got the green lite. Made it down first and Im happy to say all the ppl who were there really early were on the rail. God its a lot of work but great fun. Cant wait to do it again.

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:49 AM
:)

allison
10-31-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Allison... come to think of it yeah you did look a little nervous, and no the smoke did not bother her, we are pretty easy going. &nbsp; I only talked to Paul for a second wish I would have gotten an autograph now though!!!! &nbsp;:(

Yes, I am always a nervous wreck all day until I finally get my spot on the rail!

souldancer
11-03-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by allison
Yes, I am always a nervous wreck all day until I finally get my spot on the rail!
YES! Me too! I felt OK at Vegas, because I knew the folks ahead of me, but Bakersfield I didn;t know anyone, and the crowd was...well, anyway, I recommend that, when you get to the line, you always ask for a count from the people ahead of you and ask them how many places they are 'holding for others'. Although I did that, and was #14 by count, the last twenty minutes a dozen folks (THEIR FRIGGIN LURKING FRIENDS) barged in (security/Event Staff could care less) - it was so unfair, and then - the radio station had a Meet and Greet and several people were already in the pit when we got in! Do I sound like I am whining a little, maybe bitc#ing a little, well - you got that right...The floor is a learning lesson, and I will sweat all the way to that rail!

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 10:19 AM
Keep that experience, share it with us and we will use it to our advantage next Sunday!!!