Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Where Did Some Bands Threads Go??? DISTURBED! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Where Did Some Bands Threads Go??? DISTURBED!

farmgirl
06-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Hey Everyone,

I tried to find Disturbed's thread and I don't see it. Same with Godsmack's. Anyone know whats up? Do threads only stay on this board for so long and then get deleted if there is no recent postings to them?

Just wanted to know if anyone saw Disturbed on the Headbangers Ball this past weekend. They were the guest host and played the newest video "Liberate". It is a performance video with some backstage footage. So Cool.

I can't wait to see them at Ozzfest in August. :dancing:

luvscott4ever
06-24-2003, 10:15 PM
I hear ya Farmgirl...Going to be see them July 19th for Ozzfest!! I'm sooo psyched!! I can't seem to get enough of them lately!! Saw them in May and they rocked the house (of course!) My friend got the Believe symbol tattooed on her back...she dragged me along and I ended up getting my Godsmack sun on my neck! They both turned out AWESOME!!

luvscott4ever
06-24-2003, 10:19 PM
See how much I love them...got their lyrics as a part of my signature...that happens to be one of my favorite songs...of course it's hard for me to pick a fav, becuz I love ALL of their songs...same as Creed, Godsmack and Tool!! Gotta luv Rock N Roll!! :jam: :band:

farmgirl
06-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Yeah, Disturbed is my second favorite band, followed by Godsmack.

I toyed around with getting the Godsmack sun tat also and still may do that. I want to get the Creed swirl though first, probably on the back of my neck.

Did you know that there is going to be a 2nd DVD from Disturbed due out this fall? So cool. Maybe theirs and Creeds will be out around the same time.

:dancing:

Ivan_Creed
06-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Disturbed(my #1) is excellent, along w/ Godsmack(my #2)!!! They truly play heavy and awesome! As most of u noticed, I am all about Nu, and I love Slipknot, KoRn, Mudvayne, Chimaira, etc., but Disturbed and Godsmack have killer cords and riffs/raffs! Nothing simple, but the real deal!!!!

luvscott4ever
06-25-2003, 06:07 PM
Oh yeah Ivan!! They are my 2nd favorite bands...along with Tool!! I'm starting to get pumped...going to Ozzfest on the 19th of July to see Disturbed for the 3rd time and really excited about seeing Korn for the 1st time...I'm soo happy I found good, new music...I've only been into this heavier kind of music for about a year now...used to listen to classic rock, but was getting really board of it...then I found Creed and it all got out of control after that!!! lol

luvscott4ever
06-25-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by farmgirl
Yeah, Disturbed is my second favorite band, followed by Godsmack.  

I toyed around with getting the Godsmack sun tat also and still may do that.  I want to get the Creed swirl though first, probably on the back of my neck.

Did you know that there is going to be a 2nd DVD from Disturbed due out this fall?  So cool.  Maybe theirs and Creeds will be out around the same time.  

:dancing:

Yep, I started with the Crest on my right ankle...then my friend called me up about a month ago and said she was going to go get a tat of Disturbeds Believe symbol and wanted to know if I wanted to come with...I still wasn't decided on the tat just then, but it only took my about 5 minutes to agree!! ;) I got mine on the back of my neck and I LOVE IT!! My friends tat is pretty awesome too!! I just LOVE my tattoo guy!!!

That is also really cool about another DVD!! I have the first one, but would love to get a more recent one of the present tour!! They were selling one on E-Bay, from the concert I went to in December, but stupid me didn't get it...I wish now I would have bid on it...hoping to find it on there again!! I just love e-bay...been kinda going crazy on it lately...I've boughten a Disturbed mouse pad, a Tool keychain for my daughter, a Creed Fan Diploma and right now I'm bidding on a Godsmack windbreaker!! I'm a total rock n roll FREAK!! :D

PaulMcCoygirl
07-03-2003, 05:06 PM
That's cool about your new tat! I'm still waiting to see Disturbed live, I really want to! The only thing is whenever they come to Texas it is always on a school night and my parents would never let me go! :( SO hopefully they will sooner or later come on weekend.

luvscott4ever
07-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Hey PMC....aren't you guys getting an OzzFest this summer? I'm going to be seeing Disturbed again at OzzFest on the 19th of July...only a week away!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm sooo pumped..this will be the 3rd time I've seen Disturbed and let me tell you..they are totally AWESOME!! I'm sooo fricken hooked on them, it's not even funny!!! They're a band (Creed/Godsmack) that I would follow all around the country to see, they are that incredible!! For the next 3 weekends I have concerts and I'm sooo excited!! Haven't been to a show since Memorial week-end, so I'm really primed for the Foo Fighters on Saturday...then the next Saturday is OzzFest, then the next weekend is Metallica..but of them all, I'm looking more forward to OzzFest!!

PaulMcCoygirl
07-17-2003, 08:20 PM
We did have an Ozzfest but I didn't have enough money to get the tickets anyway. :( I really wanted to go, but maybe next year. I finally bought a Disturbed shirt this past weekend at Hot Topic so I'm happy about that. :P

luvscott4ever
07-17-2003, 10:37 PM
I think I have 3 shirts in my closet!! I'm waiting to see if ebay comes back with the Sickness hockey jersey...I just LOVE the mean smilie, he's one of my favorite symbols!! He's soo cute!! lol

PaulMcCoygirl
07-20-2003, 09:07 PM
That is an awesome smilie! I just want a shirt with a HUGE smilie on the front and back. I had it as my desktop wallpaper a while ago.

DangerousDan85
07-21-2003, 12:24 AM
i have a Disturbed shirt (from Hot Topic), both cds, the MOL dvd, and got my Believe album cover signed by sending it in (it only took a week or two to get back!)

they're my #3 favorite band, after Our Lady Peace and of course Creed

farmgirl
07-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
I think I have 3 shirts in my closet!!  I'm waiting to see if ebay comes back with the Sickness hockey jersey...I just LOVE the mean smilie, he's one of my favorite symbols!!  He's soo cute!! lol

I think that Hockey jersey is available from Infinity1.com. They have tons of concert items there. I got my jersey from Media Play. Or try Bandrags, they sell Disturbed items too.

farmgirl
07-21-2003, 12:53 PM
I just checked and Infinity1 has the Sickness Hockey Jersey but it's $90:eek:

If your interested anyway, the website is www.infinity1.com (http://www.infinity1.com).

I know I didn't pay that much for mine, even though it wasn't cheap. It's a thick, good quality jersey.

PaulMcCoygirl
07-21-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i have a Disturbed shirt (from Hot Topic), both cds, the MOL dvd, and got my Believe album cover signed by sending it in (it only took a week or two to get back!)

they're my #3 favorite band, after Our Lady Peace and of course Creed

That good that it only took a week or two. Most bands take up to an entire year almost just to get one thing signed. I sent my Human Clay Cd cover to get signed and I've never have received it yet...I don't think I ever will:( , but they did send me a photo of the band and it was signed. I think it's just a copy or something.:confused:

DangerousDan85
07-22-2003, 02:20 AM
yeah it's a litho (print), i got that also after i sent in a magazine, but luckily they sent the mag back, i also sent my Human Clay cd cover last spring and i'm not gettting my hopes up

DangerousDan85
07-22-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by farmgirl
I just checked and Infinity1 has the Sickness Hockey Jersey but it's $90:eek:  

If your interested anyway, the website is www.infinity1.com (http://www.infinity1.com).

I know I didn't pay that much for mine, even though it wasn't cheap.  It's a thick, good quality jersey.

i used that site to buy the Creed Rolling Stone cover poster and an 8x10 from the My Own Prison days, i ordered them about a month ago and i was starting to get worried, but i got a shipping notice a few days ago, so i should get them soon

JenRN
07-22-2003, 01:03 PM
I love Disturbed!!!!! I just saw the video for LIBERATE the other night on Headbanger's Ball it rocked!!!!!:jam:

DangerousDan85
07-22-2003, 03:27 PM
i haven't seen it