Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I get to go to Orlando ! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I get to go to Orlando !

stappinfection
06-24-2003, 06:31 AM
I get to go to Orlando for a few days it will be a quick trip . I will have one full day to sight see so what is a must see ? Creed related of course. Come on you creedfeed festival people help me out!!!!:)

JenRN
06-24-2003, 09:55 AM
OMG I am sooo jealous! I LOVED Orlando! A must see is the HARD ROCK VAULT!!!!! For sure!! Another one is the Hard Rock Cafe, the biggest one in the world!!!! The City Walk connected to the Hard Rock Cafe is also wonderful!!! You lucky girl you will love it there!:dancing:

stappinfection
06-24-2003, 10:06 AM
I am so excited I have never gone anywhere ever. It will be my first plane ride , me first trip without my husband and my kids. I get to go to a party at the hard rock cafe one night . I will be in classes all day on Sunday but Monday I will be free . The hard rock vault will be on the list for sure. :) :)

JenRN
06-24-2003, 10:08 AM
Really? You have not flown before? Where do you live? Believe me you will love Orlando!

Bridge of Clay
06-24-2003, 11:05 AM
yeah, Orlando is pretty cool! Iīve been there before! Iīm serious!

I liked it better than Miami, and itīs more cheap too! :D

Too bad I didnīt know Creed when I was there...anyway, Creed wasnīt formed yet...

Sheila63
06-24-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by stappinfection
I am so excited I have never gone anywhere ever. It will be my first plane ride , me first trip without my husband and my kids.  I get to go to a party at the hard rock cafe one night .  I will be in classes all day on Sunday but Monday I will be free .  The hard rock vault will be on the list for sure.  :) :)

What a coincidence!! When I went to the CreedFeed Fest it was my first plane ride too. I enjoyed flying and I've got to tell you, taking off for the first time is quite a rush!! You'll enjoy it!! I also loved Orlando, I want to go back. Jen's right, if I had to go to one place for Creed related stuff, the Hard Rock Vault is the place to go. It's Great!!! They had more Creed memorabilia there then I thought they would so it was a wonderful surprise!! Enjoy and let us know what you think when you get back.:D :dancing:

Dogstar
06-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Have a great time, stappinfection, and DO visit the Vault. It's well worth the trip!

creedgirl99
06-24-2003, 12:22 PM
I hope you have soooo much fun!!! I wish I was going too!!!! :)

stappinfection
06-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Well I live in a very small town in KY. I am so excitied about this , I just left the travel agent and paid for my ticket. I just decided to go this weekend. I will be there for 3 days but busy most of them. Thanks for all the well wishes I will be goning in August. Hey you guys don't have any special directions to a certain gated community that I need to know about do Ya!!1;)

JulieCitySlicker
06-24-2003, 03:02 PM
Woo Hoo! I am excited for you:dancing: I hope you have a great trip:P I wish I could go somewhere cool like that this summer:( :)

JenRN
06-24-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by stappinfection
Well I live in a very small town in KY.  I am so excitied about this , I just left the travel agent and paid for my ticket.  I just decided to go this weekend.  I will be there for 3 days but busy most of them.  Thanks for all the well wishes I will be goning in August.  Hey you guys don't have any special directions to a certain gated community that I need to know about do Ya!!1;)
HeHeHe Ask Sheila we took some rides around the gated communities. Actaully Orlando had some beautiful homes close to our hotel, I love to look at the different architecture in different areas!:D