Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
If you could ask Creed one question [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask Creed one question

StappStalker
06-22-2003, 02:33 PM
If you could ask a member of Creed one question,what would it be and what member would you ask?

I would ask Stapp to sing a duet with me on my album and for Tremonti to be a flaminkco player on the same song that would be cool(didnt Mark say somewhere that he wanted to be a Flaminkco player for a couple of months) :tremonti: :stapp: :wub:

CollectiveSoul
06-22-2003, 02:34 PM
mine would be "Do you like ahving stalkers"

JenRN
06-22-2003, 02:59 PM
Hmmm... I don't know if I could narrow it down to just one question, here are a few of mine:

-Is it worth it all, are you happy doing what you do?
-What goes through your mind when you see thousands of people in the crowd of a concert singing along with songs you wrote and screaming for you!
-Would you go back and do anything different in your careers?
-Where do you see the band in 10 years?
-Do you need a personal nurse???? ;)

Bridge of Clay
06-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Iīd like to say "Thank you so much", thatīs all.

Then maybe Mark could have compassion of me and give me one of his Signature Models! :D

But if I really have to narrow it to one question: Whatīs the meaning of the crest? ;) lol!

Wylde-Tremonti
06-22-2003, 06:01 PM
i'd ask...CAN I HAVE YOUR FUCKING AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!...and i'd prolly Hug mark until security came!!!

Tremontichik006
06-22-2003, 06:04 PM
i would ask the scotts if they needed a babysitter...

and i would ask mark if i could touch his arms...

Lechium
06-22-2003, 06:08 PM
"why did you sellout?"

Wylde-Tremonti
06-22-2003, 07:02 PM
haha..then watch Mark ASSAULT your ass!!!!!!!

Lechium
06-22-2003, 07:47 PM
That would only mean that they're sold out, yet are trying to look like they didn't
fakers

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
That would only mean that they're sold out, yet are trying to look like they didn't
fakers

Whatever the case may be, you'd be in serious need of medical attention :)

Lechium
06-22-2003, 08:54 PM
now when someone cannot handle some critique without being obnoxious, it shows how insecure they are.

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 09:15 PM
now when someone cannot handle some critique without being obnoxious, it shows how insecure they are.

Lol, but if I said "nah Mark wouldn't pound on him..." you'd reply with something like:

"...well since Mark didn't get mad, it must be true!" :rolleyes:

We all know your goal, Mr. I-Really-Hate-Creed-but-I've-Posted-Here-Thousands-of-Times

Closet Creed fans come in many shapes and sizes. Sooner or later...

Lechium
06-22-2003, 09:39 PM
Nah i wount say "if he did nothing it means it is true".
Tool has a good song called "Hooker With A Penis" in which they admit to selling out, and make fun ot it, for example.

Lechium
06-22-2003, 09:40 PM
P.S. and dont call me creed's fan please. havent heard them in ages, and not planning on any time soon.

JenRN
06-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Oh REALLY?:eye: :lol:

Lechium
06-22-2003, 10:29 PM
Jen, critique from you towards me usually ends up being "you suck!". That's not constructive.

JulieCitySlicker
06-22-2003, 10:31 PM
<b>Jen, critique from you towards me usually ends up being "you suck!". That's not constructive. </b> Hmm! You being here and not even liking Creed is not constructive:rolleyes:

JenRN
06-22-2003, 10:35 PM
<b>Jen, critique from you towards me usually ends up being "you suck!". That's not constructive. </b>
I think you are reading WAY TOO MUCH INTO IT!!! Geez calm down!:lol:

Tremontichik006
06-22-2003, 10:37 PM
:offtopic: i thought the point of this thread was to ask creed a question... not fight.. cant we all just get along?:(

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 10:37 PM
P.S. and dont call me creed's fan please. havent heard them in ages, and not planning on any time soon.

I still fail to understand why you still hang around here, then. To me it makes no sense that you'd post so many, many times.

Have you ever answered that question? If so, please humor me, I'm sincerely curious.,

JenRN
06-22-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Tremontichik006
:offtopic: &nbsp;i thought the point of this thread was to ask creed a question... not fight.. cant we all just get along?:(
Obvioulsy not!:rolleyes:

Lechium
06-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by velocityidp
I still fail to understand why you still hang around here, then. To me it makes no sense that you'd post so many, many times.

Have you ever answered that question? If so, please humor me, I'm sincerely curious.,
I said it before, and I'll say it again: it's fun here.
Also too lazy to move to another board.

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 10:47 PM
I said it before, and I'll say it again: it's fun here.
Also too lazy to move to another board.

Hey, I'll agree with you on that one. :) Among the many boards I've been on, the peeps here are pretty nice.

I just don't agree w/ you on the Creed issue.

Lechium
06-22-2003, 11:15 PM
>I just don't agree w/ you on the Creed issue.
oh they just suck, so it's fun to make fun of them lol

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 11:17 PM
>I just don't agree w/ you on the Creed issue. &nbsp;
oh they just suck, so it's fun to make fun of them lol

:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker
06-22-2003, 11:17 PM
>I just don't agree w/ you on the Creed issue. &nbsp;
oh they just suck, so it's fun to make fun of them lol And you wonder why your not well liked here:rolleyes:

Lechium
06-22-2003, 11:18 PM
cuz i speak my mind and dont sugarcoat things?
sorry

Mr.Anderson
06-22-2003, 11:21 PM
You freakin moron Lechium Creed didn't sell out. A sellout is when a band borrows there name out to endorse a product that another corporation is selling. Creed never did such a thing. Papa Roach has, Britney spears has and I think I've seen a couple of those bands you like so much endorsing other peoples products. Plus if you think its a music issue the band usually changes on there own behave not because somebody else wants them too. Theres only a few bands that did that and Creed isn't one of them.

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 11:22 PM
sorry

Frankly I don't care if you stay. But just don't knock Creed on a Creed fan board and not expect to be disliked a bit.

If someone came to a Manson fan board and consistently tell everyone that "Manson is a sucky musical agglomeration," that person wouldn't be much liked. Duh.

Lechium
06-22-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Anderson
You freakin moron Lechium Creed didn't sell out. &nbsp;A sellout is when a band borrows there name out to endorse a product that another corporation is selling. &nbsp;Creed never did such a thing. &nbsp;Papa Roach has, Britney spears has and I think I've seen a couple of those bands you like so much endorsing other peoples products. &nbsp;Plus if you think its a music issue the band usually changes on there own behave not because somebody else wants them too. &nbsp;Theres only a few bands that did that and Creed isn't one of them.
there are many ways to sellout
commercial formulistic album like weathered is a sign of a sellout

JulieCitySlicker
06-22-2003, 11:25 PM
sorry No, because you come here only to talk trash about Creed! And people think we have no lives:rolleyes: We come here because we like the band...you just come here to trash talk.

Dogstar
06-22-2003, 11:27 PM
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkay, back on topic. I think I would ask them about their creative processes, musically and lyrically. Where does it all come from? Do they start with a phrase, do they sit down and write out everything all at once? Do they work together or separately? Where does it start? That's just very interesting to me. I have dabbled in writing in some fashion for years, either through journals, poems, essays, what have you. But I'm intrigued about how the music part of it is created. When does inspiration strike and all?

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 11:27 PM
Has Creed "sold out?" Uh, no... I fail to see how people come to that conclusion.

"Selling a lot of albums" is not the definition of selling out. If it's not that, then what is it? People so easily forget that Creed is where they are today because of grassroots support of music that people enjoy.

Their own peers spit in their faces, yet they still go on.

Lechium
06-22-2003, 11:28 PM
It's hard to appriciate the good if there was no evil
if not people like me you wount be enjoying this board as much
makes no sencse? well think about it

Mr.Anderson
06-22-2003, 11:29 PM

Explain this? Because I'm confused on your argument.

Lechium
06-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>Has Creed "sold out?" Uh, no... I fail to see how people come to that conclusion.

"Selling a lot of albums" is not the definition of selling out. If it's not that, then what is it? People so easily forget that Creed is where they are today because of grassroots support of music that people enjoy. &nbsp;

Their own peers spit in their faces, yet they still go on. </b>
weathred is a commercial oriented album
like it or not

p.s. 2dog: remeber that song "punch up at a wedding"? it's about me =(

JulieCitySlicker
06-22-2003, 11:31 PM
I would ask Creed where they would like bashers to go;)

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 11:33 PM

Lol... Weathered is my least fav Creed album, but just because it contains some tracks that aren't as hard as their previous work doesn't mean they have "sold out."

Pretty weak reasoning.

Mr.Anderson
06-22-2003, 11:35 PM
<b>weathred is a commercial oriented album
like it or not

p.s. 2dog: remeber that song "punch up at a wedding"? it's about me =( </b>

I think thats would also apply to Mr. Mansons new album from what you say.

velocityidp
06-22-2003, 11:37 PM
weathred is a commercial oriented album
like it or not

Explain that... what exactly is a "commercial oriented album," anyway? All bands write albums to make $$.

Dogstar
06-22-2003, 11:41 PM
<b>

p.s. 2dog: remeber that song "punch up at a wedding"? it's about me =( </b>

Awww, say it ain't so ;)...

Bridge of Clay
06-23-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkay, back on topic. I think I would ask them about their creative processes, musically and lyrically. Where does it all come from? Do they start with a phrase, do they sit down and write out everything all at once? Do they work together or separately? Where does it start? That's just very interesting to me. I have dabbled in writing in some fashion for years, either through journals, poems, essays, what have you. But I'm intrigued about how the music part of it is created. When does inspiration strike and all?

Hmm :eye: It seems you didnīt take some time to see my "Unseen Creed Videos" Thread :eek:

Dogstar
06-23-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>Hmm :eye: It seems you didnīt take some time to see my "Unseen Creed Videos" Thread :eek: </b>

:confused:

Bridge of Clay
06-23-2003, 01:49 AM
watch their interviews! the links are on the first post! :)

Dogstar
06-23-2003, 01:53 AM
I can't watch video on my computer because my modem is too slow :(.

Marty
06-23-2003, 12:40 PM
I'd ask Mark if he could do some videos like Paul Gilbert did, except showing how to play all the Creed songs, and show some of his other stuff.

I'd ask Scott about inspiration, about how he gets it, if he has any set way.

I'd ask Flip if he could teach me drums. :D

And I'd ask them all for autographs, a picture, a hand shake, and if Mark would give me his Tribal sig model. :D

You could say I'm a dreamer.
________
LIVE SEX (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

TremontiPRS17
06-23-2003, 09:27 PM
now now kids!........

whocares
06-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Lechium, Why are you here? Besides your usual typical "cause its fun". Whats fun??? Pissing people off? Sellout? wtf are you talking about? Because someone writes songs that are more mainstream then manson? I would appreciate a serious answer to why your here. You really need to grow up here. Dont you realize your insulting people here every time you come off with one of these stupid moronic jabs. Show some respect to these people.

Dogstar
06-29-2003, 01:39 AM
Whocares, Lechium's gone for a few weeks on vacation or something, so he probably won't answer. We have been trying to get a definitive answer from him, but he just gives the same response. He's what's known as a troll, though he is mild compared to some of the ones I have seen on other boards. Trolls' sole purpose is to get as many responses to their posts as possible. They do this by going to whatever message board and posting nasty, negative or rude comments. They get people to start fighting and all. Some of them are pretty nasty.

StappsSaviour
06-29-2003, 02:44 AM
he sounds like a bit of a dork aye

especially the way that he comes to this board and dont even like Creed and TRIES eva so hard to bash them man...
IT SUX

Well, i think that i would ask them all for a foto and an autogragh
i would also ask Mark to play sumfing 4 me and give me a pro lesson and.......

ASK SCOTT STAPP FOR A LOCK OF HIS HAIR!

its gorgeous!
:P :P :P

s.floridagirl
07-01-2003, 07:08 PM
TremontiWannaB, you are funny as hell with your autographs!!! Anyway, my question would be to Stapp. " Wanna go to bed?" Hey! Why not? I only have one question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta make it count. Right?

facelessman
07-10-2003, 02:46 AM
I would ask them, which one it doesnt matter:
How does it feeling knowing that youve touched millions of people's lives, including mine?

Higher_Desire
07-12-2003, 10:37 PM
I'd ask if I could spend a week with them, to really see into their lives, and write a big story about it. Maybe a book to sell. :rolleyes: and follow it up with a FREE Creed concert for all my friends on CreedFeed! (or something like that. :P)

Maybe also find out if I could become Jagger and Cadence's official babysitter. Then I'd see Stapp and Phillips quite a bit.

H-D

Kim V.
07-21-2003, 02:51 PM
Like Jen's and Facelessman's questions; those two are a tie:

What goes through your mind when you see the crowds singing back to you, the songs you wrote, etc.

How does it feel to know you've touched so many people's lives, including mine?

Also, a third thought of mine was already taken:

Where do you get the greatest inspiration for your lyrics/melodies?

And, I think I'd ask if I could give Stapp a big hug!!

bgivens33
07-22-2003, 12:28 AM
A few questions for the band:

1) If there is any band you could co-headline(or open for) who would it be?
2) Why haven't you come back to tallahassee to play?

A few for Mark

1) Most underrated guitarist
2) How was it like to meet James Hettfield?
3) Most overrated guitarist
4) Opinion on David Gilmour

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-01-2003, 10:59 AM
Have to go with that one too!

s.floridagril I was thinking the same thing but glad someone else said it!;)

Sheila63
08-01-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
Like Jen's and Facelessman's questions; those two are a tie:

What goes through your mind when you see the crowds singing back to you, the songs you wrote, etc.

Also, a third thought of mine was already taken:

Where do you get the greatest inspiration for your lyrics/melodies?

And, I think I'd ask if I could give Stapp a big hug!!

I agree, Kim. The only other question I'd like to ask them other than those above is - Do you need a new person to help take care of Jagger and Cadence?:)

hotforscott
08-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Those are all good questions. I would have to ask for a hug, too, from all of them. Kim V. you covered the questions quite well, that is exactly what I would ask.

Sheila63
08-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I'd want to give them all a hug too, Carrie.:D

08-01-2003, 09:01 PM
So many questions, so little time..lol ..I would ask "The Band" What do u truly get out of the music,the fans, and most of all "LIFE"....Sounds a bit much to ask, but what else could you ask a band so serious about what they do.....

Scotts words with his son on stage at a Creed concert 2 years ago, were before the song WAWO, "its not what i'm trying to teach him, its about what he's trying to teach me...

:band:

Cause we all live under the reign of one KING

Wylde-Tremonti
08-01-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by s.floridagirl
<b>TremontiWannaB, &nbsp;you are funny as hell with your autographs!!! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Anyway, my question would be to Stapp. &nbsp;" Wanna go to bed?" &nbsp;Hey! Why not? &nbsp;I only have one question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta make it count. &nbsp;Right? </b>
hey...i prolly would hug him....lol....he'd think i was crazy tho...

s.floridagirl
08-02-2003, 07:38 PM
s.floridagril I was thinking the same thing but glad someone else said it!;) [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm really surprised that noone else did, to be honest. I'm tellin ya, this is the one guy that i have my "Celebrity Crush" on. If I ever got the chance , I'd just have to explain it to my husband very gingerly!! ha!;)

Sheila63
08-02-2003, 08:11 PM
Believe me, s.floridagirl, I've thought about it. Just go to the Fantasy Vault thread in the Chat forum and you'll see. I just know I wouldn't be brave enough to ask.:embarass:

s.floridagirl
08-02-2003, 08:15 PM
what the heck is that? A fantasy vault thread? never seen or heard of it. obviously, with almost 3000 posts, you probably know your way around this place!

Sheila63
08-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Yeah, it's in the Chat-O-Rama forum. You can go there and check it out.:)

s.floridagirl
08-02-2003, 08:22 PM
TOO FUNNY. HEY, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, i'D BE TOO DAMN LOYAL!! HA! IT WAS FUN FOR A SECOND THOUGH!

Sheila63
08-02-2003, 08:25 PM
TOO FUNNY. HEY, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, i'D BE TOO DAMN LOYAL!! &nbsp;HA! &nbsp;IT WAS FUN FOR A SECOND THOUGH!

I would be too, if I was married.;)

njcreedite
08-03-2003, 03:16 PM
TOO FUNNY. HEY, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, i'D BE TOO DAMN LOYAL!! &nbsp;HA! &nbsp;IT WAS FUN FOR A SECOND THOUGH!

heehee...maybe more than a second of fun....:D

At this point (lawsuit and all...) I'd probably just ask them
how they were doing. .....and if they needed a hug!!;)

VillageWolf
08-03-2003, 06:29 PM
If I could ask one question? A lonely simple question? Well I'll just ask one question then. hehe...

I'd ask, "Can I get back to you on that?" :D j/k
I really dont know what I would ask. Maybe, "How's about that DVD?"