Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Seether [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Seether

criticallyCreed
06-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I may be becoming a Wind-up groupie, but I can't help it. I am not a fan of record labels, but I can't help what music I get into. I love Creed and then I got in to Big Dismal...I just bought Seether and they rock! It's harder than Creed and Dismal, but such good music...imagine the three of them on tour togther!!!
:bounce:

PaulMcCoygirl
06-21-2003, 02:58 AM
That would be AWESOME!! I love Seether, especially their song "Fine Again". I've been trying to dowload their cd but the songs I dowload end up having these beeps in them and it annoys me!! I broke right now, but maybe when I get some money for my b-day I'll go buy it. :D I would defintely pay any price to go see those 3 together on tour!

luvscott4ever
06-21-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
<b>That would be AWESOME!! I love Seether, especially their song "Fine Again". I've been trying to dowload their cd but the songs I dowload end up having these beeps in them and it annoys me!! I broke right now, but maybe when I get some money for my b-day I'll go buy it. :D I would defintely pay any price to go see those 3 together on tour! </b>

Well I can help you with that PMG, if you want to send me your address, I would be more than happy to burn you a copy and send it to you..I borrowed it from a friend just the other day and downloaded it, it is pretty good..I was a little surprised at it though, the rest of the cd is alot harder than the 2 songs they play on the radio, but I like it!!

luvscott4ever
06-21-2003, 11:05 AM
I just found out the other day that Seether is going to be playing Lollopalooza, I'm soo psyched!! My daughter and I went to this concert we have every year over Memorial weekend and they played there, but we managed to miss them!! I was soo mad!! But now, I guess I'll get to see them at Lolla!! YAY!!!

Higher_Desire
06-21-2003, 09:20 PM
I haven't really heard a lot of Seether, but I do like what I've heard!

H-D

theseeker018
06-21-2003, 09:30 PM
eh, seether's not really that impressive to me. i did like fine again, but that's about it. i did listen to big dismal last night, and i thought it was pretty good

GeeK_2004
06-21-2003, 11:16 PM
I love that song "broken" ( think thats wat its called....#12 on the cd)!!!

criticallyCreed
06-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Instead of downloading or burning it, you'll be better of waiting until you can buy the real thing....sounds better and looks cooler. Just trying to be a good fan.

Bridge of Clay
06-23-2003, 10:49 PM
Wind-Up has 70% of the best new bands

PaulMcCoygirl
06-26-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Well I can help you with that PMG, if you want to send me your address, I would be more than happy to burn you a copy and send it to you..I borrowed it from a friend just the other day and downloaded it, it is pretty good..I was a little surprised at it though, the rest of the cd is alot harder than the 2 songs they play on the radio, but I like it!!

You're the GREATEST!!! :dancing: That would save me a lot of time! What's your e-mail addy so I can send you my address?

hotforscott
06-26-2003, 03:33 PM
I know, Seether is coming to town July 29th, with 3 doors down and Our Lady Peace. I want to go so bad. I am trying hard to get there.

PaulMcCoygirl
06-29-2003, 12:15 AM
I missed them when they came to North Padre Island in Corpus Christi with Smile Empty Soul and TRAPT. I had to go out of town that day. :mad: