Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed Dreams Anyone? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed Dreams Anyone?

StappStalker
06-19-2003, 02:14 AM
Anyone have any CREED dreams Ive had alot but dont remember them all i should start writing them down :banghead:
Maybe i should start separate threads for each member of CREED for dreams so that way,when anyone here as a dream with CREED they can write it on here so we can see

I dreamt that I was at a CREED cancer in the front row and Stapp was singing to me and I was invited backstage and I played guitar for them and I was with them the rest of the tour not very exciting i know oh well

Dark Angel
06-19-2003, 02:22 AM
i had one where stapp was running around naked in a building i was in... i was running away from him bcuz i did not want to have sex with him and he was determed to "do me". i also remember trying to tell him to go back with his ex-wife cuz i wanted nothing to with him (this dream was over a yr ago).

that's all i can remember about it.
thank god i've had no more of them.

StappStalker
06-19-2003, 02:36 AM
LMAO! that is so funny! here to you Dark Angel :sex:
thats goning to be in my head for a long time.Is there any way that could be made into a smiley thingy so we can use it would be so funny!Stapp was probably running aroung like this :pant: and you were like this :flee: did you see his :moon: and his :banana:? Its funny with those icons in there! LMAO

VillageWolf
06-19-2003, 03:14 AM
Im too embarrassed to tell my Creed dream. My dreams are so lame! I was such a dork in my Creed dream that if I ever meet the guys in real life I might have flashbacks and try to run away for fear that I might act the same stupid way I did in the dream.

Lechium
06-19-2003, 03:25 AM
I think you guys should take a break from that band.
Never had a dream about any musician, or any person I dont personally know.

Said Eyes
06-19-2003, 03:47 AM
Ive been to concerts in dreams. Creed a couple of times, Sigur Ros quite a few times and many others. Went to a Metallica one last week. But then I do sleep with music on, so it probably helps that along.

Lechium
06-19-2003, 04:03 AM
Interesting.. my dreams usually involve very fucked up situaltions, not fun stuff like concerts =

Said Eyes
06-19-2003, 04:17 AM
theres the fucked up stuff too, don't get me wrong. These concerts usually turn out weird anyway.

Lechium
06-19-2003, 04:25 AM
I already miss Gir lol

hayley
06-19-2003, 05:09 AM
I've had one where I recieved a newspaper clipping at school, and for some reason I was in my pjamas, I recieved it, and it said: SCOTT STAPP HAS BEEN MURDERED. I can't remember much else, it was a couple of months ago, but when I woke up, I was bawling my eyes out it was awful :( :crying: :( :( :crying: :crying:

JenRN
06-19-2003, 09:44 AM
For very hot and steamy fantasies of the band go to MY THREAD "the fantasy vault" located in the Chat section, we have over 750 posts in it! Some are dreams but most are fantasies!!!!;)

Sheila63
06-19-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
I've had one where I recieved a newspaper clipping at school, and for some reason I was in my pjamas, I recieved it, and it said: SCOTT STAPP HAS BEEN MURDERED. I can't remember much else, it was a couple of months ago, but when I woke up, I was bawling my eyes out it was awful :( :crying: :( :( :crying: :crying:

OMG, Hayley!!!:eek: :eek: That must have been scary.:( Thank God it was only a dream.:D

Bridge of Clay
06-19-2003, 01:20 PM
LMAO, Ben (Said Eyes)!

I hope you make a bootleg of one of those! ;)

Once I dreamed I was on stage singing WTLF and Stapp was playing the piano... oh, well...

And I think Mark gave me guitar lessons!

lol! I wish...

Higher_Desire
06-19-2003, 01:31 PM
I've never had the experience of a Creed :crest: Dream. At least not that I can remember. I either don't dream when I sleep, or don't remember a blasted thing when I wake up. If I do remember any part of a dream, it is really unusual.

H-D

Higher_Desire
06-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Actually, I did have a Creed Nightmare a few months back... It was that I heard Stapp had been in an accident and did damage to his back, and because of it, the part of the tour that was scheduled (of which I had tickets to for the show in Tacoma) was cancelled. :crying: Then, I realized I was not asleep. Then came the nightmare that the show in Boise ID was cancelled (along with some others) because of Stapp's laryngitis, then later the show in Salt Lake City UT. :crying: I had tickets for each show, one after the next when the previous show was cancelled. Awake or not, it was a nightmare. :(

H-D

DangerousDan85
06-19-2003, 04:49 PM
I've only had one dream with Creed in it and it was a few night ago

my dreams are always screwed up, so this didn't suprise me....

i woke up (inside my dream) and hear this loud noise coming from the downstairs, and what do i find .... Creed playing "Faceless Man" acoustic style in my living room at like 2 am for no apparent reason

that's all i remember it was pretty funny though

The Lithium
06-19-2003, 05:31 PM
Never dreamd about Creed...Too bad! :(

TremontiPRS17
06-19-2003, 05:38 PM
I had a dream I was Scott Phillip's snare drum during a concert...........Just kidding....that would suck

Higher_Desire
06-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Come to think of it, I have had a Creed dream unlike my other post said! All I remember was that there was me and somewhere between 10-20 other people in this small room, all within about 6-10 feet from the band, on 3 small risers to sit on, and they played some songs and talked to us. I don't remember what they played or talked about. We were all allowed to ask them one question, so I asked Mark if I could have one of his guitars (Platinum original PRS, not the SE), and he gave it to me and a little later everything ended, and everyone left.

H-D

CollectiveSoul
06-19-2003, 08:02 PM
I had a dream once where I was at a creed concert and i was on the left side of the pit up in the corner and Scott was singing and no one was cheering. so I stood up and im like "come on guys this is scott stapp! give the man a break and have a blast" and soctt is standing there smiling and he says "your the man dude" and then he did One

velocityidp
06-19-2003, 11:42 PM
Wow... funny I saw this thread. I just had a weird one last night, and I wasn't even thinking about the band.

I recall going to a concert that was held in a university classroom, but someone the classroom was as large as an arena. I still can't figure that one out. Then, I wound up sitting right in the front and heard Tremonti playing something.... can't remember what. Stapp was not really in the picture, I only remember seeing Mark.

So he's playing, and then I realize he's playing a violin of some sort. It all made sense to me in the dream. He then put the violin down and picked up a guitar, and I yelled out "hey you should play the violin 25% of the time, and 65% of the time play the guitar!" He said something I can't remember, but it was to the effect of "that percentage sounds acceptable." :confused:

Then I recall having the leave the "arena" and looked back -- all the fans looked like those little Lego guys with their cup-like hands raising up and down. I had Bill Cosby save my seat; this at least made sense since I was watching the Cosby show the night before :D

So then I come back into the arena somehow, and I get a seat neaar the middle of the stadium. Then, some woman shows up and says the power went out or something, so we had to go. She then said we were allowed to take one floppy disk from a bucket :confused: So, it made sense to me at the time, I fumbled around through the bucket, and I found a Zip disk so I took that. :confused: :confused:

That is seriously what I dreamed last night... not a joke.

Higher_Desire
06-20-2003, 12:08 AM
Sounds like a few dream at once there, velocityidp! :wtf:

H-D

Bridge of Clay
06-20-2003, 12:24 AM
what happens to the 10% you left??? :confused:

lol!

hayley
06-20-2003, 05:05 AM
:lol: A floppy disk from a bucket...:lol: Why from a bucket? :dunno: Strange...

s.floridagirl
06-22-2003, 01:07 PM
UNFORTUNATELY, I've never had a Creed dream! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun though.

facelessman
06-23-2003, 01:16 AM
I had a dream that i was mark once. it was so coool.but then i woke up and realized that i still suck at the guitar.

HigherGirl
06-23-2003, 05:58 PM
I had a VERRRY nice dream about Stapp..
But I can't discuss it...Steve-O may kick me
off for being a little pervert... :embarass: :D

Sheila63
06-23-2003, 07:42 PM
If you want to share your dream, Higher Girl, there's a Fantasy Vault thread over in the Chat Forum.

Rune
06-23-2003, 08:01 PM
i had a dream where creed decided to recruit a rhythm guitarist and chose me :-D

You have no idea how much fun it is to play Freedom Fighter standing next to tremo :-P

HigherGirl
06-24-2003, 09:42 PM
hee hee...
Thanx Sheila...But I don't wanna share this dream with ANYONE!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

JenRN
06-24-2003, 11:08 PM
I dream about Creed often it is weird. I dreamed a few nights ago I was Flip's nanny while they were on tour. I became know as the nanny nurse to the band, kindda weird!:P

whocares
06-25-2003, 12:06 AM
start taking sleeping pills.........you should be dreaming about your family ..creed is the last fucking thing you need to dream about

velocityidp
06-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by whocares
start taking sleeping pills.........you should be dreaming about your family ..creed is the last fucking thing you need to dream about

"dream about my family" ?

What the heck is this guy talking about.

But hey, as a guy, I have to love the rare dreams I get when I can get it on with as many ladies in as many situations as my brain can think up.

Just had one of those two nights ago! I kept waking up and then trying to get back to sleep to "continue the dream." That usually never works for me, but my brain cooperated this time!! I know this sounds really bad, but I actually had my way with 9 women, and I remember each one still. :eek:

I'm not like that AT ALL in real life... not anywhere close; but hey, when my brain has fantasies that I can live in, you gotta take advantage of it! :angel:

Dogstar
06-25-2003, 12:48 AM
Yo, whocares, no need to be so harsh...We try to keep it clean on this board...

Velocity, you're cracking me up! I hardly ever remember any dreams. If I do, they are usually very weird or very scary :eek:.

velocityidp
06-25-2003, 12:58 AM
The best dreams are those when you actually know you're dreaming. That's happened to me 5 times, and MAN O MAN is that great. It's like being on a whole other world that I have complete control over.

And yes, I'm a guy, so you know what my objectives were during these 5 extremely pleasureable nights :P.

I understand there is some kind of device available that flashes some lights in your eyes during deep REM sleep. Supposedly it makes you aware when you are dreaming.

Holy smokes! I'd want to sleep all day!

Dogstar
06-25-2003, 01:02 AM
LMAO, velocity! I have to stop sleeping so soundly!

velocityidp
06-25-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
LMAO, velocity! I have to stop sleeping so soundly!

Hey... I might try to get this thing ;)

http://www.techtv.com/news/scitech/story/0...3395121,00.html (http://www.techtv.com/news/scitech/story/0,24195,3395121,00.html)

JenRN
06-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by whocares
Don't be such as asshole!:rolleyes: