Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
If you could ask the opposite sex any question, what would it be? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask the opposite sex any question, what would it be?

Mulletman
10-26-2002, 03:18 PM
ok here is the deal, the theme is just as the title says. for the young ones and the immature kids lets try and keep this fun. if youre gonna ask a "blue" question make it a respectable one. i want to keep thos thread going so if someone offends you, GO AWAY AND DONT RESPOND!!

so the point is that someone asks a question and a member ofthe opposite sex responds to it. its not like the song game, anyone can ask and any one can reply. i'll start it off.

"How come after you meet my girlfriend you are all over me, but when i am single you wont give me the time or day?"

i ask this question because i got hit on by a woman a few year older than me the other day.

and it begins.....

Aimee
10-26-2002, 04:37 PM
How come you say you don't care about looks, but only date petite redheads? :embarass:

CollectiveSoul
10-26-2002, 10:14 PM
question for the lasdys. HOw come like there are five different woman channels about how woman have all these problems and have all these decoratin things. Guys have problems too how come we dont have a channell dedicated to us? dont say sprots and playboy. those are netertainment. what about health issues and stuff?? i need to see some of those channels

Bridge of Clay
10-26-2002, 10:19 PM
2 the girls:
why do you always dream with a nice guy, but always date a guy who is an idiot???

Lady Valkyrie
10-26-2002, 11:51 PM
To the guys...

when in a relationship why do you always ask the woman if they spit or swallow?

This is legite ppl I want to know.

hayley
10-27-2002, 02:16 AM
to the guyz
why do ya always go for the looks in a gal and not the sence of style or the personatlity? :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
10-27-2002, 04:16 PM
To all of you, how come noone is answering any of these great questions???:( :confused: :bounce: :bounce:

GoodGodGirl23
10-27-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
2 the girls:
why do you always dream with a nice guy, but always date a guy who is an idiot???

Beats the heck outta me, I'm an attractive woman, and no I'm not bragging, but I always seem to "attract" the "Idiots" as you put it, the ones who treat me like Sh#t, abuse me mentaly, "not" physicaly, but I guess, I allow them to treat me like sh#t?, Maybe I don't have "high" enough self esteme? Two way road???:bounce: :bounce:

hayley
10-27-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
to the guyz  
why do ya always go for the looks in a gal and not the sence of style or the personatlity? :rolleyes:

sorry, i should have said MOST guyz.:embarass:

GoodGodGirl23
10-27-2002, 05:12 PM
To the guys, "Seems like some guys, not all guys, when they get a good woman... they don't know what to do with her after they get her??:confused: Why don't they treat her well? Especialy if she treats the guy well?:confused:

Mulletman
10-27-2002, 05:48 PM
to the guyz  

Originally posted by aimee
How come you say you don't care about looks, but only date petite redheads?

to the guyz  
why do ya always go for the looks in a gal and not the sence of style or the personatlity?

usually its because we have one thing on our mind. remember we guys are simple dogs with one track minds.

hayley
10-27-2002, 07:02 PM
true, yeah well thanx for answering truthfully, Mullet.:P

Bridge of Clay
10-27-2002, 09:01 PM
what the hell is wrong with me?

GoodGodGirl23
10-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
what the hell is wrong with me?

HUH?:confused: Whah? You don't have a one track man mind?:confused:

Read JDM
10-27-2002, 09:54 PM
Two questions for the girls: (1) "Do you really expect guys to believe you've never mastered your own domain?"; (2) "Why don't you watch more NASCAR?"

GoodGodGirl23
10-27-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Read JDM
<b>Two questions for the girls: (1) "Do you really expect guys to believe you've never mastered your own domain?"; (2) "Why don't you watch more NASCAR?" </b>

What do you mean..never mastered your own domain?:confused:

Dogstar
10-27-2002, 09:57 PM
Female here....
I don't watch NASCAR because I have no interest in racing, but there are quite a few women who do. I have two friends who are really into it.

souldancer
10-27-2002, 10:29 PM
For guys:
Why is it that most guys I meet think it is disgusting thatI find snakes, creepy crawly insects and road kill fascinating? Do most of you really prefer females to be sugar and sweet and all that spice stuff ?

GoodGodGirl23
10-27-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
For guys:
Why is it that most guys I meet think it is disgusting thatI find snakes, creepy crawly insects and road kill fascinating? &nbsp;Do most of you really prefer females to be sugar and sweet and all that spice stuff ?

Uh oh...souldancer, pleeeze don't um put no snakes on da bb pleeeze!!!:( :embarass: :eek: I is a scardy cats of em...:confused: :confused:

PaulMcCoygirl
10-28-2002, 01:37 AM
For guys:

Why is it so hard for guys to tell a girl that they like them? I am having that problem right know because I already told this guy I like how I feel about him. My best friend who is also a very good friend of his said that he likes me back but is really shy to tell me. See he went out with this one chic a grade lower than him before and I'm afraid she got him scared to trust anyone now cuz she dumped him for someone else. COuld this be it or what is the deal. Any guys out there willing to answer I will gladly accept your suggestions on what I should do. :D

PaulMcCoygirl
10-28-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>Beats the heck outta me, I'm an attractive woman, and no I'm not bragging, but I always seem to "attract" the "Idiots" as you put it, the ones who treat me like Sh#t, abuse me mentaly, "not" physicaly, but I guess, I allow them to treat me like sh#t?, Maybe I don't have &nbsp;"high" enough self esteme? Two way road???:bounce: :bounce: </b>

Same with my friend...she thinks she only attract kickers named Dustin who wear Wranglers. It's pretty funny though cuz she dated a guy named Dustin who was a kicker but didn't wear Wranglers. Now a guy named Dustoin likes her, is a kicker, and wears Wranglers but she doesn't like him back. :roll:

Read JDM
10-28-2002, 10:33 AM
What do you mean..never mastered your own domain?:confused:

It's a phrase from Seinfeld. If you've ever seen The Contest episode, by any chance, you'll know what I mean. If not, uh......

Dogstar
10-28-2002, 11:41 AM
Never watched Seinfeld, but my sister told me all about that episode.;)

allison
10-28-2002, 12:12 PM
All the questions about why men and women will choose looks over personality and style are all connected to the concept of survival of the fittest. We instinctively know that those of the opposite sex that are "better-looking" are in general healthier and thus make better, more successful mates. The traits of better looking people include facial symmetry, clear eyes and skin, not too fat or skinny, .7 hip to waist ratio in women (no matter what the ratio is). These are the things that we instinctively or subconsciously, I guess you could say, look for in our mates. Better mates help to ensure healthy babies and that those babies will survive to adulthood and reproduce themselves and that's how we pass on our genes! Animals evaluate potential mates the exact same way.

GoodGodGirl23
10-28-2002, 12:54 PM
Uh.....?:confused: I not bad looking, I uh.. have um healthy kiddies:confused: I have no idea whah you are talking bout? I don't think??:dunno: :thud:

GoodGodGirl23
10-28-2002, 12:56 PM
Where's TeriB19 when you need her!?:P

allison
10-28-2002, 03:24 PM
It's really very simple: Good appearance is a sign of good health (sick people don't usually look too good), which is why we humans and other animals are instinctively attracted to good looking mates--> they are more likely to be healthy and therefore more likely to help us have offspring that possess healthy and strong genes (half of which are ours). End result: we pass on our genes! That is the idea behind the concept of survival of the fittest.

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
To the guys... &nbsp;

when in a relationship why do you always ask the woman if they spit or swallow?

This is legite ppl I want to know.

honest question deserves an honest answer.
thats pretty much a given, its mostly used to see how slutty the girl is. see if we can get far enough. most guys just want sex, we ask because we wanna know if you spit or swallow after oral sex. most guys dont like it if the girl spits. remember we arent as complicated as most women think we are. we're nothing more that a walking penis with eyes. we have two heads and onl;y one controls our actions. guess which one it is.

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
For guys: &nbsp;

Why is it so hard for guys to tell a girl that they like them? I am having that problem right know because I already told this guy I like how I feel about him. My best friend &nbsp;who is also a very good friend of his said that he likes me back but is really shy to tell me. See he went out with this one chic a grade lower than him before and I'm afraid she got him scared to trust anyone now cuz she dumped him for someone else. COuld this be it or what is the deal. Any guys out there willing to answer I will gladly accept your suggestions on what I should do. :D

chances are he is shy. it could be that hes having trouble getting over his last gf. i know that i have trouble looking with that. i might be over my ex's but if i were to see one of them with someone else it would still feel funny. but i can assure that hes just very shy, you might even have to make the first move. just dont scare him. do it in a comfortable way.

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 05:51 PM
For guys:
Why is it that most guys I meet think it is disgusting thatI find snakes, creepy crawly insects and road kill fascinating? &nbsp;Do most of you really prefer females to be sugar and sweet and all that spice stuff ?

could be that they are just afraid you're more man than them. honestly i have no idea. ive never had that problem nor have i seen it.

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 05:53 PM
<b>Two questions for the girls: (1) "Do you really expect guys to believe you've never mastered your own domain?"; (2) "Why don't you watch more NASCAR?" </b>

LOL nice

wheres that masturbating smilie when you need it....

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 05:58 PM
why am i the only one answering these questions...? come on people, dont be scared, if ytou can ask a question, answer one not that hard.

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 08:10 PM
My question to the men is this. What the hell is so fascinating with the thing between your legs that makes you always have to be touching it, scratching it, adjusting it. Every man I have ever MET has been so fascinated by that thing. We have a sex organ there too, but you don't see US touching, adjusting, scratching ourselves. We have boobs too, but we aren't nearly as fascinated with them as you guys are. Which brings me to the answer to another question. I would venture to guess that everyone on this bb has been the master of his/her domain at one time or another. :P

Read JDM
10-28-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Never watched Seinfeld, but my sister told me all about that episode.;)

You never watched Seinfeld?! :wow:

I'm as anti-TV as anyone I know, but you've got watch Seinfeld. It's important. It's art.

Originally posted by TeriB19
I would venture to guess that everyone on this bb has been the master of his/her domain at one time or another. :P

So, you're saying what about yourself? :P

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 09:11 PM

So, you're saying what about yourself? :P Hmmm.;)

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 10:55 PM
My question to the men is this. What the hell is so fascinating with the thing between your legs that makes you always have to be touching it, scratching it, adjusting it. Every man I have ever MET has been so fascinated by that thing. We have a sex organ there too, but you don't see US touching, adjusting, scratching ourselves. We have boobs too, but we aren't nearly as fascinated with them as you guys are. Which brings me to the answer to another question. I would venture to guess that everyone on this bb has been the master of his/her domain at one time or another. :P

i know it looks bad but it does get in the way....

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 10:57 PM
Alright, that's not a good excuse for ALL men. All men aren't hung like bulls, they can't get THAT much in the way that they'd have to adjust themselves all the time.

JenRN
10-28-2002, 10:59 PM
Ok ok I will ask a question!!!! Do you really think size matters? I was just curious?:rolleyes:

hayley
10-29-2002, 12:33 AM
no...it's what's inside that really counts.:)

faceless kiwi
10-29-2002, 12:35 AM
Personality

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 01:45 AM
Alright, that's not a good excuse for ALL men. All men aren't hung like bulls, they can't get THAT much in the way that they'd have to adjust themselves all the time.

Well, um..Mulletmans sign is um..Taurus.."Bull"..he may be hung like a bull!!:P :lol: :lol: :smokin: :roll: :roll: :jam:

Dogstar
10-29-2002, 02:12 AM
You never watched Seinfeld?! :wow:

I'm as anti-TV as anyone I know, but you've got watch Seinfeld. It's important. It's art.

So, you're saying what about yourself? :P

I tried to watch it once, but I found it kind of annoying. I didn't even get through the whole episode. My sister loved that show, though. I haven't watched sitcoms or much of anything else since Cheers. I don't have cable. The only things I watch on TV are sports and news.

Siana
10-29-2002, 05:14 AM
I wanna ask why guys think sex is so important??:rolleyes:

Lady Valkyrie
10-29-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by allison
<b>All the questions about why men and women will choose looks over personality and style are all connected to the concept of survival of the fittest. &nbsp;We instinctively know that those of the opposite sex that are "better-looking" are in general healthier and thus make better, more successful mates. &nbsp;The traits of better looking people include facial symmetry, clear eyes and skin, not too fat or skinny, &nbsp;.7 hip to waist ratio in women (no matter what the ratio is). &nbsp;These are the things that we instinctively or subconsciously, I guess you could say, look for in our mates. &nbsp;Better mates help to ensure healthy babies and that those babies will survive to adulthood and reproduce themselves and that's how we pass on our genes! &nbsp;Animals evaluate potential mates the exact same way. </b>

Then explain to me those men who prefer larger women over skinny ones? I am a large woman. I am a size 18/20. My second husband loves larger women. He told me that he likes a woman who is soft and gives him something to hold onto. He said he hates the feel of a "bag of bones" up against him. I have dated many men who prefer larger women. In fact all of the men I dated between my first and second husband prefer their women larger and they all said they hate "a bag of bones". And in some tribes in Africa a woman with a well endowed behind and hips are highly praised. In fact one tribe in particual in Africa have a ritual where the women stuff their clothes to make their behind and hips appear larger. So I feel in fact that it is not instinct to get a "fit" mate... it's all about individual preferances. My first husband married me when I was only a size 4. Due to depression, mental illnesses, bullemia, and binge eating I blew up to a size 18/20... he hates larger women... he left me for another woman who was a size 2.

Lady Valkyrie
10-29-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Ok ok I will ask a question!!!! &nbsp;Do you really think size matters? &nbsp;I was just curious?:rolleyes:

Ok the thicker the man's penis is the more it's going to feel like the women's vagina ia stretching... much like it does when she has a baby... does a woman enjoy and thinks it feels good to have a thick baby stretching her vagina? And the average woman's vagina is only 3 1/2 to 4 inches long... it will stretch a LITTLE further... not that much though. There is an end to that vagina, ya know. Therefore do you think a woman likes haveing something that is 9 - 10 inches long shoved all the way in her??!! It's only going to go so far before it hits the woman's cervix ... normally shoving an object way longer than the vagina into a woman is going to make her uncomfortable to say the least. So unless the woman is into pain yes size does matter... we don't want them massive!

To the other extreme... if a woman can take just one of their fingers and insert it into their vagina rub that g-spot and give herself an orgasm do you think how small your penis is matters?

In my experience a man with a small penis can do a lot of orgasm producing for the woman as long as he knows how to use his equipment. Positions are the keys to it all. But that's a whole different story there. lol

allison
10-29-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
<b>Then explain to me those men who prefer larger women over skinny ones? I am a large woman. I am a size 18/20. My second husband loves larger women. He told me that he likes a woman who is soft and gives him something to hold onto. He said he hates the feel of a "bag of bones" up against him. I have dated many men who prefer larger women. In fact all of the men I dated between my first and second husband prefer their women larger and they all said they hate "a bag of bones". And in some tribes in Africa a woman with a well endowed behind and hips are highly praised. In fact one tribe in particual in Africa have a ritual where the women stuff their clothes to make their behind and hips appear larger. So I feel in fact that it is not instinct to get a "fit" mate... it's all about individual preferances. My first husband married me when I was only a size 4. Due to depression, mental illnesses, bullemia, &nbsp;and binge eating I blew up to a size 18/20... he hates larger women... he left me for another woman who was a size 2. </b>

There have been studies done on this that suggest that men prefer and look for a hip to waist ratio of 0.7. This ratio does not indicate any particular dress size! Other studies have shown that the reason they prefer this ratio is b/c in general it indicates heightened fertility. You can be a size 18, or 26, or 4, and have a 0.7 hip to waist ratio. It has nothing to do with fat or thin.

As far as humans preferring healthy mates, that is just a simple fact. If their mate is healthy, they get to combine their genes (which nature drives then to pass on) with those of a healthy person's which makes their offspring more likely to be healthy and more likely to survive and hence, pass on their genes further. A plump woman with ample body fat is much more able to carry a healthy baby than a skin and bones woman, which probably explains why many men prefer a plump, soft, larger woman over a very skinny one. Women that are too skinny stop menstruating anyway, which obviously makes them unable to bear children.

Read JDM
10-29-2002, 09:58 AM
I tried to watch it once, but I found it kind of annoying. I didn't even get through the whole episode. My sister loved that show, though. I haven't watched sitcoms or much of anything else since Cheers. I don't have cable. The only things I watch on TV are sports and news.

Seinfeld is the only sitcom I'll watch.

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 12:07 PM
Sienfield kinna way silly willy, especialy dat tall not too good looking guy, dat always gets da girls?:confused:

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 12:16 PM
Alrighty then, hope my 15 year old not on today....:eek: :wtf: :wow:

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 12:20 PM
I'm ok, your'e ok, we all ok...:angel: I'ts a beautiful day today in Vanc. WA:angel: :angel:

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 12:22 PM
Oh, Dogstar, where's my friend Dogstar?:confused: Souldancer?:confused: Hayley?:confused: Teri?:confused: Anyone??:confused: HELLO!!!! SIANA!!!!!:confused: :confused:

allison
10-29-2002, 01:10 PM
:( I guess I don't count :crying: Somehow this reminds me of high school...can I join the "in" club?? ;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 01:25 PM
<b>:( I guess I don't count :crying: Somehow this reminds me of high school...can I join the "in" club?? &nbsp;;) </b>

You in too...Come on!!!;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 01:27 PM
I just love my lil piggy avie!!!:bounce: :bounce: Ain't he cute?:P

Mulletman
10-29-2002, 09:16 PM
There have been studies done on this that suggest that men prefer and look for a hip to waist ratio of 0.7. &nbsp;This ratio does not indicate any particular dress size! &nbsp;Other studies have shown that the reason they prefer this ratio is b/c in general it indicates heightened fertility. &nbsp;You can be a size 18, or 26, or 4, and have a 0.7 hip to waist ratio. &nbsp;It has nothing to do with fat or thin. &nbsp;

As far as humans preferring healthy mates, that is just a simple fact. &nbsp;If their mate is healthy, they get to combine their genes (which nature drives then to pass on) with those of a healthy person's which makes their offspring more likely to be healthy and more likely to survive and hence, pass on their genes further. &nbsp;A plump woman with ample body fat is much more able to carry a healthy baby than a skin and bones woman, which probably explains why many men prefer a plump, soft, larger woman over a very skinny one. &nbsp;Women that are too skinny stop menstruating anyway, which obviously makes them unable to bear children.

what the hell is 0.7 ratio?

but i have to say i would rather be with a woman with a little "meat" on her rather than a really skinny person.

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 09:43 PM
I just love my lil piggy avie!!!:bounce: :bounce: Ain't he cute?:P

Sry Scotty baby, not um you!!! heh!:D :angel:

hayley
10-29-2002, 10:00 PM
i've been at school, GGG:(
but anywayz, i just love my scotty av...aint he cute?? there we go...how can we forget our ol scotty baby!!!;)

Dogstar
10-29-2002, 10:05 PM
I am seriously lusting after your avatar, A2S! OMG...
Hey GGG, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!:D :cool:

hayley
10-29-2002, 10:14 PM
lol thanx...isn't he gorgeous???:eek:

TeriB19
10-29-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>what the hell is 0.7 ratio?

but i have to say i would rather be with a woman with a little "meat" on her rather than a really skinny person. </b> Another reason you are a great guy.

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 10:43 PM
:dancing: :dancing:

Lady Valkyrie
10-30-2002, 12:54 AM
LOL I WAS WONDERING THE SAME DARN THING... WHAT EXACTLY IS A 0.7 RATIO!

dang caps sorry

Dogstar
10-30-2002, 01:24 AM
My guess is that it is the optimum proportion of hip size to waist size for child child bearing. So it doesn't matter what dress size you are as long as you possess the optimum proportion.

hayley
10-30-2002, 01:44 AM
too...many...long...words....lol

LadySilk
10-30-2002, 08:35 AM
[

"How come after you meet my girlfriend you are all over me, but when i am single you wont give me the time or day?"

[/b]

I'm not sure what is up with that. I've heard that a lot from guys and think it must have something to do with wanting to keep themselves out of a serious relationship or something. I've never went after a guy that was with another chick because that is seriously not cool!

Altair
10-30-2002, 08:56 AM
Alright, time for me to do a little catching up.
Let's start with this question.

For guys: &nbsp;

Why is it so hard for guys to tell a girl that they like them? I am having that problem right know because I already told this guy I like how I feel about him. My best friend &nbsp;who is also a very good friend of his said that he likes me back but is really shy to tell me.

Basically, you answered this yourself. This dude is shy, scared, a sissy, afraid, lacks self-confidence, has no balls. Get the picture?
It's true, assuming he does like you.

Now, if you want to get with him, you're going to have to make that first move. Get up in his face and say, "Hey baby. I've heard that we might make a tight couple. I'm in. What do you say?"

Go for it.

Altair
10-30-2002, 09:01 AM
For guys:

Well, personally, I don't really care for the combat boot-wearing, buzz cut hair, macho-mouthed, muscle bound, bad ass chick. I do like them on the feminine side as it seems to compliment my masculinity. However, it can be cool when we share interests. I love checking out little critters and totally find snakes fascinating. You see, I'm one of those Steve Erwin (croc hunter) guys. Get me in the wilderness and I'm at home.

Altair
10-30-2002, 09:13 AM
My question is why do the girls get alllllll the attention?

Regardless of the situation, hot girls are surrounded by packs of dogs, uh, I mean guys. Take the local night club for instance. I go in, looking for a fun night of dancing. Do I bring a date? No, because I want to meet someone (also because I don't have one). Is that a mistake? It ends up being one.

As I wander around, every decent looking girls is already hooked up or being hit on. So, I hang out on a rail near the entrance, hoping to catch a pack of cuties as they walk in. To my surprise, quite a few packs/groups of girls come in. I say, "hi," flirt, ask them if they want to dance, have a drink, all that. No luck.

So, I figure I'm trying to hard and just sit idle and see if any will come up to me. Yeah, right! :rolleyes: That'll never happen.

Which brings me to my second question. Why do the guys have to do all the work? Why don't girls take the responsibility on themselves more often. Just about every girl that has ever been interested in me had to get someone else to tell me. I'm still waiting for someone with some courage to come knocking on my door. You know, wink, say hi, send some flowers, ask me to dinner, approach me for crying out loud! I'm afraid it's not going to happen, so I keep hunting myself. It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks. :(

JenRN
10-30-2002, 09:43 AM
I think that girls feel like if they were to be too talkative men may think they were "willing" it seems that when I used to go to places like that I would be very outgoing and really just wanted to have fun and talk to people, and BINGO the next thing you know the converstaion turns into sex!!!!! I personally feel that meeting people is much easier in a natural enviroment. I myself love the outdoors and hiking etc.. so If you have some type of interest, seek the same kind of people out and you will have 1 huge step overcome..... "common interests" As far as looks are concerned it really is the only first thing people go on, I would much rather be with a man who treats me good and has respect for me than a drop dead gorgeous LOOSER!!!! (been down that road before)
Women like Scott Stapp so much you see because he seems to have the entire package!!!!!! A good looking man with heart and soul and a man who cares for his child the way he does
that is a HUGE turn on!!! But to be honest with you I would find Scott just as appealing if he was ugly!!!! Don't worry good things will come your way!;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-30-2002, 11:17 AM
I know, i was looking for the loser bf last night, checking out all his "Bar" hangouts... walked into one "of his" without my contacts in, sooooo, couldn't see very well, sooo, had to walk up close to one"Gentleman" heh!:rolleyes: and imediately this gentleman :rolleyes: smiles at me and says''
"Hey baby whats happening, how's it going?".. I smiled back, repied...oh it's going.....and I turned and walked out da door...:rolleyes: :(

JenRN
10-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Hey Altair!!!! You are right the wilderness is incredible!!!! I myself have 5 reptiles, don't consider myself Terry Erwin( hehe) but animals are one of my huge passions, I went to Alaska this summer and let me say I felt like I should have been there my entire life.... I fell in LOVE WITH ALASKA!! sound weird falling in love with a place? It was like I could take a deep sigh and go AHHHHH this is what life is, The whales etc.. were incredible!!! And the glaciers, pretty awesome, I canoed to the glaciers with a bunch of others and it was an once in a lifetime experience!!!!! If you are a true outdoors men than you MUST go there some time, hey maybe you could even find a woman there!!! Don't worry like I said good things will come your way, be patient the best usually comes last and when you least expect it!!!!:rolleyes:

allison
10-30-2002, 01:07 PM
Mullet and LadyV: A ratio is a just a relationship in size (or quantity) between two (or more) things, like a proportion. In this case the things we are talking about are the measurement of the waist and the measurement of the hips. The 0.7 ratio of waist to hips means the waist measurement would be 0.7 times that of the hips! Okay? Okay.

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Which brings me to my second question. Why do the guys have to do all the work? Why don't girls take the responsibility on themselves more often. Just about every girl that has ever been interested in me had to get someone else to tell me. I'm still waiting for someone with some courage to come knocking on my door. You know, wink, say hi, send some flowers, ask me to dinner, approach me for crying out loud! I'm afraid it's not going to happen, so I keep hunting myself. It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks

Altair, women hate rejection or even the possibility of rejection. We always go the "ask him if he likes me" route instead of the "hey baby, wanna date?" route because if you say no, we feel like we look like losers. And also, if a woman approaches a guy, a stranger say in a bar, Jen is right, most guys think they're definitely gonna score because the woman went after them.

faceless kiwi
10-30-2002, 10:02 PM
Yeah, buts it's not like us guys like rejection either.

faceless kiwi
10-30-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Altair
It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks. &nbsp;:(

I can relate to ya there dude.

hayley
10-30-2002, 10:07 PM
ohhhhhh don't put ya self down like that! you are beautiful in my mind!!

faceless kiwi
10-30-2002, 10:15 PM
I'm not putting myself down hayley.
Its not really a put down to say ya dont have scott stapp looks.
Not many people do.

hayley
10-30-2002, 10:18 PM
yeah true...so good your not putting yourself down...good to hear, my friend!!!;)

Mulletman
10-30-2002, 10:35 PM
<b>Alright, time for me to do a little catching up. &nbsp;
Basically, you answered this yourself. &nbsp;This dude is shy, scared, a sissy, afraid, lacks self-confidence, has no balls. &nbsp;Get the picture?
It's true, assuming he does like you. &nbsp;

Now, if you want to get with him, you're going to have to make that first move. &nbsp;Get up in his face and say, "Hey baby. &nbsp;I've heard that we might make a tight couple. &nbsp;I'm in. &nbsp;What do you say?"

Go for it. </b>

i wounldnt go to that exreme, but hes right.

Mulletman
10-30-2002, 10:39 PM
for the girls

why do yall say you want a nice, sweet guy, but when that sweet, nice guy come along you go for the biggest loser in the room?

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 10:41 PM
It's a 'bad boy' thing. Some (NOT ALL) women like the bad boy type, the type that they know is no good for them, that will treat them like crap but they like them anyway.

faceless kiwi
10-30-2002, 10:44 PM
Women are strange.

luvscott4ever
10-30-2002, 10:45 PM
I just want a guy who has a job, not tooo in debt and knows how to treat a lady right!! I was in an abusive relationship once, and will NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!! and if he happened to have long hair (preferrably dark) and dark eyes...all the better!!! :D

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 10:47 PM
BONUS!!:D And the ability to sing like an angel.

hayley
10-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
Women are strange.

thank you.;)
But what Teri said bout the bad boy thing, that is soooo true!!!!! unfortunatly.:(

Altair
10-30-2002, 11:50 PM
OK, new question here. Besides a good-looking face, what is the most important physical feature that women find attractive on a guy. Where do you find your eyes straying to girls? What can make it or break it for a guy?

:razz:

Dogstar
10-31-2002, 12:55 AM
The eyes are the first thing to get me, then it's the thighs or the bottom.:D And if he's wearing jeans, ohhhhh, that's a plus. I like meat on my men, too.

hayley
10-31-2002, 01:13 AM
OK, new question here. &nbsp;Besides a good-looking face, what is the most important physical feature that women find attractive on a guy. &nbsp;Where do you find your eyes straying to girls? &nbsp;What can make it or break it for a guy?

wow even i can answer this one...;)
STARTING FROM THE TOP:P
the hair is always good
then they EYES dogstar you and me both, sweetie.;)
his lips, (beautiful if the bottom one is just a TINY bit bigger than the top one.
his chest
abs (if any:rolleyes: lol)
always like the arms
good big strong hands with long slender fingers (if ya know what i mean;) )
the front bit...yeah of course:P
the thighs,
nice muscley bottom, has to be firm
and that's about it.:D

Dogstar
10-31-2002, 01:14 AM
:D

hayley
10-31-2002, 01:21 AM
haha geez what would we do with out sexy men?:rolleyes:

JenRN
10-31-2002, 08:16 AM
It is definatley the EYES!!!!! I also like tall, not too tall though and dark hair, nice build, clean groomed well and nice teeth also helps, I guy who takes good care of himself. I like a man in uniform sometimes, you see I live by Washington DC the military men are EVERYWHERE!!!! But truly guys..... it is the looks that get you first that is just the fact, plus have you not ever heard the saying " I fell in love with them after I knew them for awhile", and that my friend is their personality we are talking about!!!! The reason us women are sooo attracted to Scott Stapp like I said before for me at least, was his passion and intensity and the way he talks about family etc.... then after I really started getting into looking at him in videos etc.... well what can I say he is gorgeous!!!!! And that feeling I had for him got even stronger after I saw them live and he was in my face singing!!!!!! He truly is the only man that made me tingle all over with his near presence!!!! I did meet JFK Jr he too was a total hottie!!!!! Sooooo question back at you what do you like about women at first? ;)

Siana
10-31-2002, 08:46 AM
Oh, Dogstar, where's my friend Dogstar?:confused: Souldancer?:confused: &nbsp;Hayley?:confused: &nbsp;Teri?:confused: &nbsp;Anyone??:confused: &nbsp;HELLO!!!! SIANA!!!!!:confused: :confused:

Here!!But where are you now??

Siana
10-31-2002, 08:52 AM
for the girls

why do yall say you want a nice, sweet guy, but when that sweet, nice guy come along you go for the biggest loser in the room?

it depends on the kind of girls...but i haven't met such a nice guy,jusr loosers....i don't pay attention to them

TeriB19
10-31-2002, 09:38 PM
Eyes, first and foremost. Looks definitely matter, but the eyes are the first thing that I look at when looking at a guy.

GoodGodGirl23
10-31-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Siana
Here!!But where are you now??

Been bursting into tears off n on the last two to three days....:( :embarass:

Lady Valkyrie
11-01-2002, 09:10 AM
Physical features are not a big thing to me. His personality and intelligence is what attracts me. If he happens to be good looking that's just a plus.

I have never feared going up to guys that I have been interested in. I approach them with the intentions of getting to know him or at the very least try to have an intelligent conversation. Not to bat my eyelashes and act all silly and cute and basically be a bimbo. I can't stand when women go to the bars and "size up" the flesh out there, then tend to be all giggly with their girlfriends and hope that they flesh that they have deamed as georgeous will magically know what they are thinking and come over and strike up a conversation with them. That is so dang childish and so junior high.

And I also love the outdoors. LOL Although I don't like snakes, I just like to go out hunting, camping, fishing, and hiking.

Women aren't hard to figure out. There is no mystery. They are only hard to figure out when the woman chooses to be flakey and wishy washy. A man can be the same way.

PaulMcCoygirl
11-02-2002, 02:36 AM
OK, new question here. &nbsp;Besides a good-looking face, what is the most important physical feature that women find attractive on a guy. &nbsp;Where do you find your eyes straying to girls? &nbsp;What can make it or break it for a guy?

Okay for me it's the eyes, then the bottom, muscles, etc.....A guy can have all the right looks but they sometimes can turn out to be jerks and KNOW they look good. I'm not saying this is true about all guys cuz it's not, but this happened to me before.

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 02:55 AM
That is so true in some cases. I once had a crush on a guy at work and I swear, the more I got to know him the less attractive he became to me. His demeanor and disposition actually took away from his good looks.

PaulMcCoygirl
11-02-2002, 03:00 AM
Okay.....I was the one who asked about why guys find it so hard to tell a girl that they like them. Well anyway I alway go and talk to this guy after school and even go out with him, his friends and my friends too on the weekends and we talk a lot. His best friend told me that he is always shy around girls he likes. The thing is it would soun like I am being to pushy to get him into another relationship and that I'm forcing him into it when I'm really not if I told him we should go out you know what I mean? We have a lot of things in common here are the things he does:

skateboards
listens to rock music (likes Creed, that's a plus!)
likes to wear casual clothes like jeans and t-shirts
plays the bass guitar
involved in a youth group at his church
likes to go out on the weekends and watch movies

here is what I like to do:

aggresive inline skating
listen to rock music (especially Creed)
invloved in a youth group at my church
like to wear casual clothes from PacSun and Hot Topic
I like to go out on the weekends
on the verge of learning how to play the guitar (I just have to schedule the sessions)
:D

This is for the girls. Tell me what you think about him so far.
Okay I'm going to give you a description of what he looks like:

Has brown hair (sometimes spikey....that's a plus)
brown eyes
tall...5'11
plays football, soccer, track
has a nice bottom and abs and muscles :D
has a nice smile (just got his braces off.......WOW!!!)
has a sense of humor and doesn't take things so seriously
smart
doesn't get mad very easily
he is a linebacker and offensive lineman
shy

okay guys here is what I look like: (nothing much)

have curly dark brown hair (with some blonde highlights in it)
dark brown eyes
short....5'0 :rolleyes:
I have two piercings in each ear
I play volleyball and track
sorta have abs still working on them though
just got my braces off.....nice and straight teeth!! :D
have a sense of humor and I like to joke around a lot
sorta shy, just depends who I'm with
I'm a setter for the v-ball team
don't get mad very easily
smart

so if you have any comments feel free to post them along with your suggestions too! ;)

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 08:17 AM
That is so true in some cases. I once had a crush on a guy at work and I swear, the more I got to know him the less attractive he became to me. His demeanor and disposition actually took away from his good looks. I have experienced this several times at work. There used to be a really handsome guy who worked on the casino floor who just dressed to the nines, had very chisled features and was just adored by many women. But when you got into a conversation with the guy, his features still may have looked good, but inside he was an ugly person. Bad-mouthed people, nasty language, crude attitude against women. When I actually spoke with him I was so turned off by him that from then on I looked at him in a much different light. To me, he then became one of the ugliest people on the casino floor.
Looks are definitely nice, but they don't make the whole package. You must be beautiful on the inside to be truly a beautiful person.

Altair
11-02-2002, 10:33 AM

here are the things he does: &nbsp;
skateboards &nbsp;
listens to rock music (likes Creed, that's a plus!)
likes to wear casual clothes like jeans and t-shirts
plays the bass guitar
involved in a youth group at his church
likes to go out on the weekends and watch movies

a description of what he looks like: &nbsp;
Has brown hair (sometimes spikey....that's a plus)
brown eyes
tall...5'11
plays football, soccer, track
has a nice bottom and abs and muscles :D
has a nice smile (just got his braces off.......WOW!!!)
has a sense of humor and doesn't take things so seriously
smart
doesn't get mad very easily
he is a linebacker and offensive lineman
shy

Wow! If you don't ask him out, I'm going to.

Oh, wait, he's a guy. :silly:

Seriously though, he's sounds like a great guy for you. Take a chance. What is there to lose? Nothing.

JenRN
11-02-2002, 12:03 PM
OK ..... Here's a question for the guys! Why is it that men have a hard time when women make more money then them? Do men really think women are not capable of making a great living? For some reason I find that a man finds that "threatening" Why is that? You would think men would like to have their wife to make good money, hey after all it means more for them both (usually) Is it a "man thing" that they have to provide for women or what? Just curious!!!!!!;)

Mulletman
11-02-2002, 02:58 PM
<b>OK ..... &nbsp;Here's a question for the guys! &nbsp;Why is it that men have a hard time when women make more money then them? &nbsp;Do men really think women are not capable of making a great living? &nbsp;For some reason I find that a man finds that "threatening" &nbsp;Why is that? &nbsp;You would think men would like to have their wife to make good money, hey after all it means more for them both (usually) &nbsp;Is it a "man thing" that they have to provide for women or what? &nbsp;Just curious!!!!!!;) </b>

this is usually a problem for very insecure men, but what is threatening is not that she makes more money than a man, its that she is taking over the "manly" duties.

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 03:02 PM
I guess that is also why many men are put off by women who make their own money and don't need financial security from a guy. I would think that with so many working women in the world this would change, but I guess not. It's distressing that they think they still have to carry the load.

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 09:16 PM
<b>this is usually a problem for very insecure men, but what is threatening is not that she makes more money than a man, its that she is taking over the "manly" duties. </b> That is exactly what it is. Insecure men need to get over that.

Altair
11-02-2002, 10:11 PM
I guess that is also why many men are put off by women who make their own money and don't need financial security from a guy. I would think that with so many working women in the world this would change, but I guess not. It's distressing that they think they still have to carry the load.

I'd be more than happy to be the homemaker. I can cook. I'm organized and can keep a good house and I'm fabulous with kids. Any professional ladies out there?

PaulMcCoygirl
11-03-2002, 02:15 AM
Wow! &nbsp;If you don't ask him out, I'm going to. &nbsp;

Oh, wait, he's a guy. &nbsp;:silly: &nbsp;

Seriously though, he's sounds like a great guy for you. &nbsp;Take a chance. &nbsp;What is there to lose? &nbsp;Nothing.

He is a really great guy and he is totally perfect for me because we enjoy almost all of the same things. You're right, I have nothing to loose if I ask him out, but I'm just really scared he is going to say no. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but thanks for giving me some courage cuz I REALLY need it right now! :dork:

Dogstar
11-03-2002, 03:01 AM
Hey, at least you will know one way or the other by asking him out. Then you won't be in limbo. Go for it! If he says no, it's his loss because you sound like a fun person!

souldancer
11-03-2002, 03:27 AM
Ok ok I will ask a question!!!! &nbsp;Do you really think size matters? &nbsp;I was just curious?:rolleyes:
Cocktail (sorry for that prefix pun ;) ) trivia....a blue whale, which can grow to the length of 100 feet has a 6 foot penis...

PaulMcCoygirl
11-03-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey, at least you will know one way or the other by asking him out. Then you won't be in limbo. Go for it! If he says no, it's his loss because you sound like a fun person!

Thanks for the compliment! I actually do like to have a LOT of fun, I'm rarely ever home on the weekends. I think I will try asking him out. :)

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Definitely go for it PaulMcCoyGirl!!! If he says yes that's great for you. If he says no, at least you know you don't have to waste anymore time! Either way you will make out (no pun intended;) )

And souldancer, very interesting trivia. And in that case, size would definitely matter. If I were a female Blue Whale I think I'd definitely like that!!

allison
11-03-2002, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the compliment! I actually do like to have a LOT of fun, I'm rarely ever home on the weekends. I think I will try asking him out. :)

Let us know what happens!

Dogstar
11-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Yes, PMG, keep us posted!

PaulMcCoygirl
11-03-2002, 11:10 PM
Wish me luck when I do.......oh and I will try to post a picture of him and I, I just have to hook up my scanner. :)

Siana
11-12-2002, 09:44 AM
Been bursting into tears off n on the last two to three days....:( :embarass:

but why?:(

allison
11-12-2002, 01:30 PM
PaulMcCoyGirl, what's the news, hmm?

GoodGodGirl23
11-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Siana
but why?:(

Cuz at that time the ding dong bf disappeared for a bunch a days n nights, without a word or a freaken BOO... and I was a boohooing:( :embarass:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-12-2002, 10:44 PM
PaulMcCoyGirl, what's the news, hmm?

No news yet......I seemd to have lost my scanner in my closet so I'm trying to look for it right now. But I'm planning to ask him out this weekend at the movies! :dancing:

Siana
11-13-2002, 02:23 AM
Cuz at that time the ding dong bf disappeared for a bunch a days n nights, without a word or a freaken BOO... and I was a boohooing:( :embarass:

sorry to hear that :(

allison
11-13-2002, 12:44 PM
No news yet......I seemd to have lost my scanner in my closet so I'm trying to look for it right now. But I'm planning to ask him out this weekend at the movies! :dancing:

Mmkay, will wait to hear after this weekend. *chants, "you can do it. you can do it."*

Mulletman
11-13-2002, 01:13 PM
lol haha