Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ban leech? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ban leech?

faceless kiwi
06-17-2003, 04:07 AM
Ok, i know ive only just come back to this board and all so i shouldnt be giving it back to leech all the time, everyone else has had to put up with it longer than me. It just seems that almost every thread i read has leech pissing people on this board off all the time, and its getting a little annoying.

Leech i know ya arent much worse than other creed bashers we have had here before, but why ya have wasted ya time and hung round for so long after ya have annoyed people long enough is beyond me. Dude we know ya hate creed, it just so happens that we love creed.
I know ya feel ya have won, getting people mad like this, and ya told me to chill out, im cool man. But why ya are on here soley to
annoy other decent human beings all this time is beyond me.
Are ya sure u aint a creed fan?

Lechium
06-17-2003, 04:44 AM
This is like 10th thread about banning me.
Baybe enough already?

Said Eyes
06-17-2003, 05:19 AM
Big muthafucking no.

(and there's only one E)

Lechium
06-17-2003, 05:55 AM
2Said Eyes: My view on double E version of my name: if bastardising someone's name makes thsese people happy -- let them have it, as I couldn't care less.

P.D. Interestng fact: leeches were used in medecine for years, and saved thousands of lives.

TeriB19
06-17-2003, 06:18 AM
We've taken an awful lot of crap from Lechium, but after that unprovoked attack on Jen, I would be happy to see him go. A little disagreement is good in any environment, but after he pulled that crap in a perfectly nice thread started by a perfectly nice girl with good intentions, I'm all for kicking his ass out. Maybe had he started that crap after the thread was a few days old and had been around for a bit it would've not been quite as bad (I doubt it) but the thread was only 10 minutes old and he screwed it up. Let him go.

JenRN
06-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Don't let the door hit you in the ass! Good bye!:poke: