Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Oh my gosh you guys! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh you guys!

hotforscott
06-16-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey everybody, how are you?
I am at the library, I wanted to drop in and say hey. I just now got the chance to be on the BB for the first time in weeks.
It was so neat to see all of the Creedfest pictures and all of the member photo's.
My boot is off, I am not as sore as I thought I would be.

I will check in soon.

Carrie Love y'all.

JenRN
06-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Hey Carrie!!!!!! WE have missed you so much, glad to see you on here! We missed you at the Fest too:( Hope you can make the one in the fall possibly?:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
06-16-2003, 03:29 PM
HI CARRIE:dancing: It is SOOO GOOOD to hear from you! We have missed you here bunches:( :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope all is going well for you and that you can come back soon!

Higher_Desire
06-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Welcome back! Hope you can stick around a little longer sometime.

H-D

Sheila63
06-16-2003, 08:18 PM
It's sooooooo Great to have you back, Carrie!!! You've been in my thoughts and I was glad when Teri posted some news from you the other day!:dancing: I'm very happy to hear that you're recovering so well. I've missed you.:peacelove :hugs:

TeriB19
06-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Welcome back my friend, hope you can stay awhile. Here, have a drink, I'm pouring. You have been sorely missed!!! :cheers: :drunk2:

GoodGodGirl23
06-17-2003, 01:22 AM
Hi! Hotforscotty!!;) :)

creedfan47a
06-17-2003, 03:27 AM
Hey Carrie, good to hear things are going well! You have definitely been missed here! :D I hope it won't be too long before you can be back posting with us like crazy. :) :hugs:

JenRN
06-17-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Welcome back my friend, hope you can stay awhile. Here, have a drink, I'm pouring. You have been sorely missed!!! :cheers: :drunk2:
Oh boy Teri and the gang with a little booze your sure to have a blast Carrie!:drunk2: :syncdance

creedgirl99
06-17-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey Carrie!!! So glad to see your post....we've missed ya!!!!!!

hotforscott
06-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Hey, I am back at the library now. My phone line should be turned on no later then 3pm tomorrow. They have had trouble with the remodel of the apartments and the phone company, it's been a BIG mess. I really cannot wait until I can post like crazy again and add some pictures, etc. I miss it all so much. I also cannot wait for this fall. I will not miss this gathering. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I really appreciate it.

Bec, I got the new LIVE album..........absolutley love it. Heaven is my absolute favorite

and Teri, I rented Planes, Trains and Automobiles to watch tonight. I am sure I will be craacking up from what you told me about it a while back.

I miss absolutely EVERYONE. You can still email me at CarrieCreed@aol.com.

Thank you for my card Dogstar, did you get my letter?

I am gonna try to check out some threads. Hopefully I will be back here permanantly by the weekend.

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Carrie

hotforscott
06-18-2003, 02:26 PM
Oh, and Jen, not much has changed, you still have the kick ass AV's of Scott. Hubba Hubba!

JenRN
06-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Oh, and Jen, not much has changed, you still have the kick ass AV's of Scott. Hubba Hubba!
Yeah I do a lot of searching for great pics of him! I have some more up my sleeve and some good Mark and Flip one's too!;)

creedfan47a
06-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Bec, I got the new LIVE album..........absolutley love it. Heaven is my absolute favorite

I know, isn't it grrrrrrreat?!?! :D I also love 'She' and 'Like I Do'.

Can't wait till you can come back and post with us like you used to! :) We're missing you! :)

hayley
06-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Hey Carrie, hope you can come back for good soon! :P

TeriB19
06-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Carrie I want a full review of Planes Trains and Automobiles once you've watched it!!:lol:

hotforscott
06-19-2003, 01:15 PM
A full review? Hmmm......do I get to use the "F" word? LMAO, it was hilarious. I like the car rental thing the most, it was really funny.

I love the Live album Bec, I am so glad I got it.

I just got off work at noon, I am at the library. My phone should be on by 3 today and when I get home, I hope it is.

Miss you guys, can't wait to get back. Carrie

creedfan47a
06-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Yay!! Hurry back Carrie! ;)

TeriB19
06-19-2003, 09:56 PM
<b>A full review? Hmmm......do I get to use the "F" word? LMAO, it was hilarious. I like the car rental thing the most, it was really funny.

Carrie </b> So many funny parts to that movie, one of my favorites is the motel room scene where they are both in the bed, John Candy rolls over and spoons Steve Martin and all of a sudden you see Steve jump out of bed saying "Those aren't pillows!!"

The scene where the rental car catches fire and they are spinning out of control and John Candy looks like the devil makes me laugh everytime.

And the rip-roaring scene when he's talking to the car rental bitch brings tears to my eyes everytime I see it.

hotforscott
06-20-2003, 02:20 PM
I know it was a very funny movie. I was laughing my butt off. Now I just need to rent St. Elmo's Fire since I haven't seen that one.

JenRN
06-20-2003, 08:42 PM
WHAT!!!!!! You have not seen St. Elmo's Fire!!!!!!!:eek: Holy crap! How old are you? I guess it was a movie that was the "thing" to watch when I was a teenager! Man I loved that movie!;)

TeriB19
06-21-2003, 12:07 AM
I swear to God I've seen that movie 2994 times!! When I was a senior in H.S. everyone I hung out with could relate to one of those characters. It was life imitating art for us!! Definite must-see Carrie!!!

Sheila63
06-21-2003, 11:15 AM
I know it was a very funny movie. I was laughing my butt off. Now I just need to rent St. Elmo's Fire since I haven't seen that one.

You're not alone, Carrie, I haven't seen it either. I've always wanted to see it, so I guess it's about time I hit the movie rental place, huh? :)

JenRN
06-21-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Sheila63
You're not alone, Carrie, I haven't seen it either. &nbsp;I've always wanted to see it, so I guess it's about time I hit the movie rental place, huh? :)
Sheila you should be ashamed of yourself!;)

Sheila63
06-21-2003, 04:49 PM
I know!! I should be, huh, Jen!!;) Shame on me, LOL!!! :lol:

JenRN
06-21-2003, 09:13 PM
It would be so much fun to have a "movie fest" with all of us and make all kinds of great food and drinks and just hang out on some comfy furniture!:D

Sheila63
06-21-2003, 09:50 PM
That would be a blast!! I'd love to do that too.:D

hotforscott
06-25-2003, 07:54 PM
I am 24 so I guess it was before my high school time. LOL.
I will rent it tomorrow and give a full report. I think the movie thing would be fun, too.
Plus since I get free rentals at work and they are for 5 days. you could all email me your picks and I could bring them with me in November. ;)