Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Weird Habits [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Weird Habits

creedfan47a
06-11-2003, 10:32 PM
I'm sure we all have at least one....... What's your weird habit? I'll get the ball rolling...... My weird habit is that I can never brush my teeth just once. Normal people brush, rinse, then walk away and be done with it. Not me. I brush and rinse then brush and rinse again. Brushing once just doesn't do it for me - it doesn't feel clean and fresh. Even when I brush my teeth after lunch at work, I gotta do it twice. This may not be the weirdest habit a person has ever had, but I have to do it like this, and I can't really explain why. :D

Oh, and if you don't have a weird habit, but a gross one, I'd like to hear about that too. :P

Mulletman
06-11-2003, 10:43 PM
perfectionism...

my car has to be clean enough to eat off of
my music must sound its best
my computers must be the best, top of the line, most powerful things on earth
my musical instruments have to sound the best
...etc...

Mulletman
06-11-2003, 10:46 PM
oh yea... over-protective

the status of our relationship doesnt matter... if some guy hurt and i saw you crying... i will make him cry

creedfan47a
06-11-2003, 10:55 PM
I'm with you on the perfectionism. Everything on my coffee table has to be perfectly straight. If something is crooked, it doesn't stay that way for long! ;)

Lechium
06-12-2003, 12:18 AM
I forget people's names A LOT, so when I talk to my friends about other people I always refere to them as to "what's her face" and "what's her face". Also I have enties like "That Guy" in my cellphone phonebook lol

JulieCitySlicker
06-12-2003, 12:37 AM
I am a neat freak:embarass: My house has to be spotless all the time and if my brother makes a mess and just leaves it, I get really mad:mad: I'm always cleaning up his messes:rolleyes: I worry a lot to:(

creedfan47a
06-12-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
<b>Also I have enties like "That Guy" in my cellphone phonebook lol </b>

That is too funny! :lol: :roll: :lol:

DangerousDan85
06-12-2003, 02:25 AM
i'm a neat freak, but not as bad as i used to be

this reminds me they showed a rerun of the "Tom Green Show" last night, and he had this other guy up front instead of Glen and he had a bunch of weird habits/phobias; he had this weird laugh and when he was done laughing he did this sigh; he hated the smell of copper and pennies; thought pay phones were greasy; and if someone touched his nose, he had to rub it.

it was funny

marlsy
06-12-2003, 10:05 AM
wierd habit... hmmmmmm..... I can't be late anywhere!!! If I think I'm running even a lil late I panic!! I don't know if that's a wierd habit. Before going to bed I HAVE to check all the doors to make sure they are locked even if I did it earlier or I can't go to bed! I also bite my lip when watching tv.

JenRN
06-12-2003, 10:20 AM
Well.... I am a wicked perfectionist! I am early to the extreme, I HATE wrinkled clothes, and yes I have a tendency to be neat freak at times. Habits well.......... no real habits persay, but I am very finicky about certain things to the extreme!:embarass:
Oh I guess I do have one habit, I am a FAST FAST driver, love the speed!!!!!:driving:

Steve
06-12-2003, 10:32 AM
LOL Lechium - I'm the same way. I always forget names of people unless they are my close friends. On a job interview the guy introduced himself to me and towards the end of the interview I had forgot what his name was! I do that all the time.

I'm also always worried about being on time. If I have a class at school I'll leave 30 minutes before even though it only takes 15 minutes to get there. If I have to meet a friend I'll leave an extra 5 or 10 minutes early just to be sure that I'm there - and I'm always the first to show. I don't even know why I do it! I just do.

marlsy
06-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Steve

I'm also always worried about being on time. If I have a class at school I'll leave 30 minutes before even though it only takes 15 minutes to get there. If I have to meet a friend I'll leave an extra 5 or 10 minutes early just to be sure that I'm there - and I'm always the first to show. I don't even know why I do it! I just do.

I am sooooo the same way Steve!!! I think i'm that way because my mom was the opposite, always late no matter where we were going and I hated it!!!!

Mulletman
06-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
<b>Also I have enties like "That Guy" in my cellphone phonebook lol </b>

awwwww dude, not that mean.... but then why am i still laughing lol

...oowie my side hurts

Mulletman
06-12-2003, 11:51 AM

im worse than you... i will leave about 2 hours before class just to make sure i get there atleast one hour before class. its a good 30 - 45 minute drive depending on traffic.

Steve
06-12-2003, 01:08 PM
When I used to go to a different school I'd leave about an hour before class simply because I was afraid I'd get stuck in traffic on the highway. I'd always end up a half hour early and sit and do nothing. Oh well :)

Dogstar
06-12-2003, 01:17 PM
I don't know if this is weird, but I alphabetize all my CDs. I can't stand it when they are out of order. It's weird because I don't do it with books, just my music. And I have more than 350, so it's getting tedious when I add to them, LOL.

Bec, I also brush my teeth twice, not every time, but pretty often.

TeriB19
06-12-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm a control freak and I need to know all details about everything. It works very much against me because I tend to feel that EVERYONE is the same as me so when giving info, I tend to give WAY too much because that's what I'D want given to me. It's a disease. Way too organized, way too detail oriented. Not at all a clean freak at home, but I need organization or I break out in hives!:D

JenRN
06-12-2003, 06:45 PM
Well you spent the weekend with me who is worse you or I ?;)

TeriB19
06-12-2003, 06:47 PM
I found you to be just fine, my darlin'. I didn't see any of your disease, did you see mine?:D:D

JenRN
06-12-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I found you to be just fine, my darlin'. I didn't see any of your disease, did you see mine?:D:D
Nope!;)

Wylde-Tremonti
06-12-2003, 10:12 PM
im....um....i dunno....i cant think of any weird habbits....hmmmm?????????????????????

hayley
06-12-2003, 10:22 PM
I have afew...

1. I am a neat freak too, I never have one single thing under my bed or around my bed. It has to be perfect.

2. My writing at school is perfect too, it has to be, or I get peeved off. :mad: And I also can't stand one crease or one mark on a piece of paper if I am writing something good:lol:

3. There is only one messy draw in my chest of drawers, that's my top one. All the others are spotless, but I just hardly ever clean out my top one.

4. I like things to be straight.

5. I put the toiletpaper on the toiletroll in exactly the same position every time:eye: I have no idea why the hell I do that...

There we go....I might think of some more :D

creedfan47a
06-12-2003, 10:42 PM
I'm the same way with toilet paper Hayley. I hate it when it's put on so that it's at the front...... it has to come from the back!

hayley
06-12-2003, 10:47 PM
Ooohh I'm diffrent :lol: I can't stand mine coming from the back, it's too hard to roll I like it coming from the front. :D

creedfan47a
06-12-2003, 10:53 PM
You freak!!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol:

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:07 PM
YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?!?!? ;)

:chair: :chair: :chair: :kick: :slap:

creedfan47a
06-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Maybe after lunch. I'm about to go shopping. ;)

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Chicken :chic:

JenRN
06-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Ooohh I'm diffrent :lol: I can't stand mine coming from the back, it's too hard to roll I like it coming from the front. :D
Me too Haley!;)

Wylde-Tremonti
06-12-2003, 11:17 PM
...CHICK FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

JenRN
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
In your dreams!:D

hayley
haha...isn't it funny how the littlest things matter. :D

2 against 1 Bec, muahaha me and Jen will team up and kick your little cany a**!!! ;)

:lol: Only joking I love ya:hugs:

Steve
06-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Maybe after lunch. &nbsp;I'm about to go shopping. &nbsp;;)

haha you are so backwards!! It's 10pm ... not time for lunch, time for bed!!

creedfan47a
06-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Chicken :chic:

I'll deal with you later :boxing: ;)

I know plenty of people who have their loo paper like me, so just BRING IT!!!!! :lol:

creedfan47a
06-12-2003, 11:20 PM
Steve, you live in THE PAST. What's more backward than that??? ;)

JenRN
06-12-2003, 11:21 PM
haha you are so backwards!! It's 10pm ... not time for lunch, time for bed!! better be careful Steve she may take that the wrong way!;) :lol: You know you guys "seem to have a thing going!":P

Wylde-Tremonti
lol....NZ steve....they all messed up like that....eat instead of sleep...sleep instead of eat!

hayley

No Bec's too chicken...;) She doesn't want to mess with me...:D

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:22 PM
It's 3.15pm here and my brother has just come home from school:D

Yeah, you guys are in the past, how DUMB!!! :lol: ;)

Steve
06-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>better be careful Steve she may take that the wrong way!;) :lol: You know you guys "seem to have a thing going!":P </b>

:rofl: lmao - I did not realize what I typed until I just came back and read the replies to this thread haha ;)

So back to the topic at hand... heh ;)

hayley
I'll deal with you later :boxing: ;)

I know plenty of people who have their loo paper like me, so just BRING IT!!!!! :lol:

oh i can't wait for you to deal with me:slap: ;)

(yes wrestling talk, awesome) ;)

and I know ALOT of people who have their loo paper like me, so you take that back!!!!!! hehe

Wylde-Tremonti
Steve, you live in THE PAST. &nbsp;What's more backward than that??? ;)
....is that the best u got toilet paper girl?:poopin:

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:25 PM
New Zealand's not messed up! :( :crying:

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:26 PM
....is that the best u got toilet paper girl?:poopin:

haha yeah that's the best of what SHE'S got, but I can do much better...:D:D:D

Wylde-Tremonti
06-12-2003, 11:27 PM
YEAH IT IS!!! U DIDNT EVEN KNO WHAT JELLO WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:29 PM
DAMN YOU!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wylde-Tremonti
06-12-2003, 11:36 PM
:afro: :samurai:

hayley
06-12-2003, 11:45 PM
:female:

creedfan47a
06-13-2003, 01:18 AM
This is for Hayley and Matt:

:boxing: :slap: :spank: :headbang: :chair: :kick: :samurai:

:D

Don't worry Steve, I didn't take your comment the wrong way. I only realised that 'other' meaning when I read Jen's comment. And in case anyone is wondering, there is NOTHING going on with me and Steve. :P

Steve
06-13-2003, 01:37 AM
Ya heh I didn't realize the "other" meaning until Jen said something... gees Jen... hehe ;)

creedfan47a
06-13-2003, 01:38 AM
No offense Steve, but your new av is REALLY weird :confused:

Steve
06-13-2003, 01:51 AM
:) Let's see if anyone recognizes what my av is...

creedfan47a
06-13-2003, 01:53 AM
It looks revolting....... is it something naughty??

JenRN
06-13-2003, 09:17 AM
<b>Ya heh I didn't realize the "other" meaning until Jen said something... gees Jen... hehe ;) </b>
Yeah my mind is ALWAYS in the gutter!:embarass: ;)

Steve
06-13-2003, 11:10 AM
It looks revolting....... is it something naughty??

Of course it's not naughty. I'm the admin I need to set an example... besides, I'm not a naughty person. :)

marlsy
06-13-2003, 11:57 AM
Steve that looks naughty when it goes sideways!!!!!!!!

Hey Haley I like my toilet paper the same way!!!!!
I guess Bec is the freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

Sheila63
06-13-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
Steve that looks naughty when it goes sideways!!!!!!!! &nbsp; &nbsp;

Hey Haley I like my toilet paper the same way!!!!! &nbsp;
I guess Bec is the freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &nbsp;ROFLMAO

I guess that makes 4 of us who like our toilet paper that way. That's one of my weird habits. I can't stand it when the paper rolls the other way!:mad: Hayley's right, the paper doesn't roll as well.

Some of my other weird habits - I'm always early or at least on time. Jen knows that about me from our time we spent in FL.:)

I try to keep my cds in alphabetical order too, just like Dogstar, but it isn't easy! I have between 200 - 300 cds.

When I'm nervous or anxious, I pick at the cuticles around my nails. I don't bite them, but I know when I've been amxious because that's when my nails are a mess.:P :embarass:

That's all I can think of for now.

Wylde-Tremonti
06-13-2003, 06:02 PM
Hey Steve! i think your avie is very interesting lookin!...it looks like the muscle layers of the face or sumthin!

HigherGirl
06-13-2003, 08:52 PM
I have quite a few.. :(
I have to have music playing when I'm cleaning the house or else I have no motivation, I have to have it LOUD too!!
I paint my nails a pretty color I like then peel it off the next day..:(
I floss my teeth like 3 times a day..:confused:
MUST have music playing in my car while I'm driving, I hate silence when your driving...:mad:
thats enuff for now......:embarass:

JulieCitySlicker
06-13-2003, 11:01 PM
I can't do house work without music either Higher Girl:dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti
06-13-2003, 11:07 PM
ooh...i got one...i have the radio on...and the TV on while i do my Homework!...I CANT WORK IN SILENCE I JUST CANT CONCENTRATE!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
06-13-2003, 11:15 PM
This one is really weird;) When I'm eating chips or pretzels, or anything like that I always eat the broken ones first then I eat the whole ones:D

Xterminator27
06-13-2003, 11:17 PM
in music call, for some reason i always take my right shoe off with my feet and put my foot in half way.
donno why
and my friend keeps kicken my shoe away! one time he hit it like 2 meters away while i wuz playen a song.

hayley
06-14-2003, 01:21 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay now THAT is strange ;)

to Bec: What Shelia said, 4 against one....muahahahaha :devil: EAT THAT. :D

Sheila63
06-14-2003, 12:54 PM
You're so funny, Hayley!!:lolsign:

I thought of another weird habit I have. Well, I don't know if I'd call it a habit but when I go to a movie theather, I almost always sit in the aisle seat. I hate having to practically climb over people if I need to get up. There are definitely advantages to having that seat. When I saw Creed on NYE, my friend and I had two seats at the end of a row and I took the seat at the end which gave me a lot more room to dance and move around when they came on stage!!;) :dancing:

Steve
06-14-2003, 01:00 PM
I just get gen admin tix and grab the railing in front and make myself room :)

Sheila63
06-14-2003, 01:05 PM
That's my plan next time, Steve, trust me!;) For the NYE show, I wasn't able to get there early enough to get on the rail because I was coming from CT. Since it was my first Creed concert, I was so PSYCHED just to be in the Spectrum that night!!

GoodGodGirl23
06-14-2003, 01:13 PM
:embarass: Picking absolutely the most shittiest boyfriends in the world...:embarass: Make that the universe...:eek:

Aside from the one on this board...:P :angel: He is not in that category.. hehehe!!:angel: :angel:

Xterminator27
06-14-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
in music call, for some reason i always take my right shoe off with my feet and put my foot in half way.
donno why
and my friend keeps kicken my shoe away! one time he hit it like 2 meters away while i wuz playen a song.

i meant music class

hayley
06-14-2003, 10:09 PM
X I can understand your language :D

And :lol: thanks, Shelia ;)

TeriB19
06-14-2003, 10:15 PM
I just get gen admin tix and grab the railing in front and make myself room :)
There is so much more involved with being on the rail then just getting there. First off, absolutely NO drinking of any liquids after noon. You need to make sure you empty your bladder as much as possible before the doors open. Also, you need to make sure you've eaten enough to tide you over for the 4+ hours you will be on the rail without a food or pee break. Other than that, the rail ROCKS!!!:D

hayley
06-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Or maybe if he really really really needs to do a wee he can just get up close to the railings, squat, and just let it out. Cause guys can do that, they are lucky. I'm sure no one would notice, if he does it discretley.

JenRN
06-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
There is so much more involved with being on the rail then just getting there. First off, absolutely NO drinking of any liquids after &nbsp;noon. You need to make sure you empty your bladder as much as possible before the doors open. Also, you need to make sure you've eaten enough to tide you over for the 4+ hours you will be on the rail without a food or pee break. Other than that, the rail ROCKS!!!:D
you are so right! The rail is serious business! I eat a pretty big meal for lunch and then don't drink for awhile, I luckily have a great bladder (being a nurse I have to hold it a lot) so I limit my water intake for awhile. I also take lip balm in my pocket and some lifesavers or mints. I would not be in any other spot, the rail is the ulitmate and worth all the hell you have to go through!:dancing:

Sheila63
06-15-2003, 01:23 PM
Great advice, Teri and Jen. I'll keep those tips in mind for the next tour, thanks.:D

And you're welcome, Hayley.:D ;)

Mulletman
06-15-2003, 04:46 PM
or you could be 6'2" 220 and make them move out of your way...

... whatever works for you

Steve
06-15-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>or you could be 6'2" 220 and make them move out of your way... </b>

Damn right! lol

Also, about the eating thing... you don't want to eat too much though so that half way through the opening band's set you have to take a crap! :poopin:

JenRN
06-15-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>or you could be 6'2" 220 and make them move out of your way...

... whatever works for you </b>
LOL.... well I am 5'5" so I have to be in the front, but let me tell you I LOVE to have those tall big guys behind me to protect me from the psycho chics who think they can weezle their way to the front!:mad:

souldancer
06-15-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
you are so right! &nbsp;The rail is serious business! &nbsp;I eat a pretty big meal for lunch and then don't drink for awhile, I luckily have a great bladder (being a nurse I have to hold it a lot) so I limit my water intake for awhile. &nbsp;I also take lip balm in my pocket and some lifesavers or mints. &nbsp;I would not be in any other spot, the rail is the ulitmate and worth all the hell you have to go through!:dancing: YOU GALS GOT IT TERI AND JEN!! The rail is the best place to see Creed..and it does take serious effort...like having to remove your tutleneck sweater from underneath a tshirt while sitting on the floor of a crowded pit!!

As for weird habits...Sadly, I am definitely not the neat freak nor the perfectionist like I see here. ..but, I like to reuse things..plastic ziplock bags, bows and ribbons, clean foil, and yes,,,I even use my tea bags twice.

creedfan47a
06-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Okay, for Sheila and Hayley:

:boxing: :chair: :kick: :samurai: :boxing:

:lol: I am NOT a freak!! I have my toilet paper the right way and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong!! :lol:

TeriB19
06-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
and it does take serious effort...like having to remove your turtleneck sweater from underneath a tshirt while sitting on the floor of a crowded pit!! &nbsp;

:lol::lol:LMAO souldancer, good thing it was hot in Orlando and we did not have to deal with any clothing crisis like we did in Ft. Wayne. Ahhhh, memories:lol::lol::roll::roll:

Sheila63
06-15-2003, 09:32 PM
Okay, for Sheila and Hayley:

:boxing: :chair: :kick: :samurai: :boxing:

:lol: &nbsp;I am NOT a freak!! &nbsp;I have my toilet paper the right way and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong!! :lol:

You're right, Bec, I'd never say you're a freak! LOL!! My motto is: whatever floats your boat!:P If you like your toilet paper that way, I say GO FOR IT!!:);)

creedfan47a
06-15-2003, 09:36 PM
:lol: How did this get to be a toilet paper thread? ;)

TeriB19
06-15-2003, 09:42 PM
I don't know but I have to have my toilet paper OVER or I break out into hives.

creedfan47a
06-15-2003, 09:45 PM
What's wrong with you people????? It looks so UGLY when it's over!! It's gotta be UNDER!! ;) :lol:

TeriB19
06-15-2003, 09:48 PM
That's it!!! You'll NEVER come to visit me!! And if I ever make it there to the future, I'll switch all your toilet paper to the OVER position! That'll show ya;).

creedfan47a
06-15-2003, 09:51 PM
I won't let you in the front door until you promise to leave my toilet paper alone!! ;)

TeriB19
06-15-2003, 09:54 PM
I'll fight the urge, or I'll use your next door neighbor's bathroom.

creedfan47a
06-15-2003, 09:57 PM
That's just filthy. :P

Mulletman
06-16-2003, 12:10 AM
Damn right! lol

Also, about the eating thing... you don't want to eat too much though so that half way through the opening band's set you have to take a crap! :poopin:

plastic bags... lots of plastic bags...

now if you have ot take a piss thats different, we can just arch it... matrix style, i can put Neo to shame

Steve
06-16-2003, 12:18 AM
:rofl:

mel!ssa
06-16-2003, 03:36 AM
Hmmm, i don't know what my weird habits are... what are they Bec?

I know, there's only one way i can eat malteasers: bite the chocolate off first, then suck the malt until it melts... yum. Where's the fun if you just eat the whole lot?

Also i say "Who what?" or "Where now?" or "What now?" or whatever's applicable a lot, instead of saying "What?" or "Huh?"
AND BEC'S BEEN TRYING TO STEAL IT!!!!!

By the way, the correct way to use toilet paper is to have it coming from the back ;) :lol:

creedfan47a
06-16-2003, 09:55 PM
I have the right, as older sister, to steal whatever phrases I choose. :D

I don't have enough time to list your weird habits........ :lol: just kidding. Hmmm..... well, you do eat ALL your fries before you start on your burger...... that's just wrong. ;) I haven't lived with you for a while, so I've forgotten all your weird living habits. Just wait till you start sleeping over!! :lol: