Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Car tattoo's [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Car tattoo's

JenRN
06-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Has anyone heard of this? It is either decals or actual "etching" of the glass. I saw a car that advertised it but I of course was driving too fast to get the number for it!:embarass: I want the crest on my back windshield with CREED written underneath it. Does anyone have this in your hometown or something like it?

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 10:20 PM
YOU were driving too fast to read it? I really find that hard to believe!!;)

JenRN
06-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
YOU were driving too fast to read it? I really find that hard to believe!!;) LOL!!!:embarass: Yeah you have a lead foot too honey!;)

Mulletman
06-07-2003, 10:45 PM
ughh yea i do that with my PC's (case mods)

i wouldnt get the eching cause they basically carve the figure out in the glass and you need some sort of light in order to see it... so i realy bought you would like to have a bright neon light in your car.

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
LOL!!!:embarass:  Yeah you have a lead foot too honey!;) :driving: :driving: :driving::D:D Who ME?

JenRN
06-07-2003, 10:49 PM
So what is the deal with the decals then? Do most places make a sketch out of a picutre you bring them? I really want the Crest Bad and I would like a decal. Does anyone know how long they last and how difficult it is to get them off etc... I see people with all kinds of stuff in their rearview windows, like "In memory of someone etc" I just don't know too much about it:embarass:

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 10:50 PM
<-----------Check out my avatar: Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. :D:D:D

JenRN
06-07-2003, 10:52 PM
<-----------Check out my avatar: Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. :D:D:D
LOL!!!! As long as I can be Dale Jr!;) :driving: Gee...... how many times did you have to tell me "slow down so Sheila can follow you!" :P

Sheila63
06-07-2003, 11:01 PM
You two are so funny. LMAO!!! Count me as another one with a lead foot. On the way to the tattoo place on Sunday, I think I scared luvscott4ever to death with my driving.:P :driving:

Mulletman
06-07-2003, 11:02 PM
uhmm i dunno... i would say take a copy of the crest (or picture in question) and take it to kinkos and ask them to make you a big sticker. i get my custom eching from Falcon Northwest... they do alot of great case mods... if you got the bling to shell

JenRN
06-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
uhmm i dunno... i would say take a copy of the crest (or picture in question) and take it to kinkos and ask them to make you a big sticker. i get my custom eching from Falcon Northwest... they do alot of great case mods... if you got the bling to shell
kinko's really?:confused: I did not know they did that kind of stuff, the only thing is I want something fade proof!

Mulletman
06-08-2003, 09:52 PM
well you could go to one of those custom car places and ask them where they get thier stuff or if they know who can make them.

FYI the sticker is suppose to go on the inside of the car. not outside, so make sure they make it a reverseable sticker

Bridge of Clay
06-08-2003, 11:09 PM
yeah! I remember someone posting about having a creed customized car a while go, but I donīt remember who said it...was it Jen, or Carrie? Or someone else? err...sorry! I got blanked! :confused: :embarass:

Iīd like to see the pics of it! :P

JenRN
06-09-2003, 08:35 AM
It was Carrie, that is the new Durango she trashed!:(

marlsy
06-09-2003, 09:50 AM
she trashed it??? what happened??

Bridge of Clay
06-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
It was Carrie, that is the new Durango she trashed!:(

really? :eek:

oh :( I thought she crashed another car

oh :(

Mulletman
06-09-2003, 04:04 PM
now how did that happen?

Bridge of Clay
06-09-2003, 04:25 PM
a deer appeared on the middle of the road...

crest tattoo
06-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Jen, they are all over on ebay. I have them all over my car. I have the crest, a tribal flame surrounding "Creed," a Creed sticker, and bumper stickers. They will come off your windshield with that Oops I think it is called from Home Depot. Look on ebay though. If you can't find them, PM me and I'll look at my saved messages and send you the guy's email. I have bought things from members that way before. Most of the decals sold on ebay are by the same company. Try typing in "Creed decals."

JenRN
06-09-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
<b>Jen, they are all over on ebay. I have them all over my car. I have the crest, a tribal flame surrounding "Creed," a Creed sticker, and bumper stickers. &nbsp;They will come off your windshield with that Oops I think it is called from Home Depot. Look on ebay though. If you can't find them, PM me and I'll look at my saved messages and send you the guy's email. &nbsp;I have bought things from members that way before. &nbsp; Most of the decals sold on ebay are by the same company. &nbsp;Try typing in "Creed decals." </b> Holy crap REALLY?????? That is great! They are window decals right? Not bumper stickers? Go ahead and PM me the e-mail thanks sooooooo much!:D :dancing:

Luv4Creed
06-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Hey i found some decals on e-bay of Creed for your car and some have web sites that you can order any design you want, and any size or color, So go to e-bay and look up decals or i just go to Creed stuff! I have a nitrofish on my back window and its been there for about4 years now and im getting ready for a new one and have been checking out the Creed decals also. Hope i was helpful , Good luck in your search! :)

luvscott4ever
06-10-2003, 11:01 PM
YOU were driving too fast to read it? I really find that hard to believe!!;)

Hey, that's what I was going to say!! :P

luvscott4ever
06-10-2003, 11:31 PM
Thanks alot guys!! Got me to go to e-bay and man, they have some really cool things...They have a Creed Fan Diploma!! It is sooo cool, everyone one of us real Creed fans on this board could surely use one of them!! I just spent of $100 last nite on a rock n roll web-site...Got me a Creed airfreshener for the car, a button and a wind resistant lighter and stuff from my other favorite bands...E-bay was a BAD idea for me...I copied a pic of it and I'll try downloading it to the thread of pictures...Hope that's ok Steve??!!

luvscott4ever
06-10-2003, 11:43 PM
well I tried, but it's a bitmap and the gallery doesn't support bitmap, so you guys will have to take a look, it's pretty cool!!

crest tattoo
06-11-2003, 12:39 PM
What's the name of the website you were at Karen?

crest tattoo
06-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Now you guys will all be on ebay, and we'll all be bidding against each other. Be careful!!