Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Christians? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Christians?

MrSeeker
06-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Im kinda new and I was just wondering how many Christians there are here.

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 03:39 PM
I'm a christian:P

MrSeeker
06-07-2003, 05:05 PM
cool!

Lechium
06-07-2003, 06:16 PM
There are TOO many christaians here.
They always are running around quoting Bible word for word.
They can never think a micron outside of their dogma.
They always crack me up big time lol

StrubesGuitar
06-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Yeah, i know how u feel Lech, but i am a christian. I know what u are thinkin. We are some book-quoting people. But can u expound on your statement: "They can never think a micron outside of their dogma"- I don't understand that statement. Maybe i can think a micron or two outside of mine if ya give me a chance.

Bridge of Clay
06-07-2003, 11:59 PM
I´m a Christian. I´m a Seventh-Day Adventist! :)

HigherGirl
06-08-2003, 04:20 PM
I'm a Christian as well..

MrSeeker
06-08-2003, 04:31 PM
cool

Higher_Desire
06-08-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
There are TOO many christaians here.
They always are running around quoting Bible word for word.
They can never think a micron outside of their dogma.
They always crack me up big time lol

Christians aren't the only ones who quote scripture, ya know. I do "think a micron outside of my dogma" and probably more than a micron, but since I was raised Christian, and am Christain, it does play a role in my choices. I have friends who are Catholic, Athiest (even though it's not actually a "religion"), Hindu, Islamic, and a Muslim. We talk about religion sometimes, and we all accept each other and ask each other questions.

Just out of curiosity... what religion are you, Lechium? And, how many times have you heard me or other members quote scripture?

And, Marcos... another really great friend of mine is SDA, too!

H-D

Bridge of Clay
06-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire

And, Marcos... another really great friend of mine is SDA, too!
[/b]

:P yay!!! cool!

how about you? and the others? I know you´re Christians, but what church do you go?

StappsSaviour
06-09-2003, 12:23 AM
i no Christian
i was
but i stop believing
:)

Higher_Desire
06-09-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by StappsSaviour
i no Christian
i was
but i stop believing
:)

How come?

H-D

mel!ssa
06-09-2003, 03:44 AM
Leech, you didn't answer H-D's question... what religion are you? I'm curious now, too... although i don't know why i'm asking, you'll probably just say that sticking to one religion is wrong, and unlike the rest of us brainless idiots, you keep your mind open to all things, and therefore have no religion... :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay
06-09-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by mel!ssa
Leech, you didn't answer H-D's question... what religion are you? I'm curious now, too... although i don't know why i'm asking, you'll probably just say that sticking to one religion is wrong, and unlike the rest of us brainless idiots, you keep your mind open to all things, and therefore have no religion... :rolleyes:

Hi Missy! :thumbsup:

mysacrifice411
06-09-2003, 10:37 PM
I am a Christian also, and I'm grateful for the spirituality and Christian themes and Biblical imagery/allusions in Creed songs, even though they aren't a Christian band, per se. I think they have so much more class than your usual "sex, drugs and rock and roll" bands out there. Their lyrics have strong, personal meanings in my life, and I will be a fan forever!!!

To me, it doesn't matter what a certain person believes in. As long as they aren't afraid to voice their beliefs and stand up for them (and don't harm or intentionally offend others in the process), they have my respect!!!

Lechium
06-10-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by mel!ssa
Religion?
Dont need one.
I keep my mind open to all possibilites, but dont follow any dogmas, because they entrap you.
Zen is closed religion to me, but I'm not in it.
I'm just seeking, and I know that I wount find all the answers until death that should sort things out a bit (dont think once you die things become completly clear, thou, but yeah they're gotta be afterlife).

JulieCitySlicker
06-10-2003, 03:11 PM
I think its just because you don't want to commit;)

Lechium
06-10-2003, 06:12 PM
2JLc: Actually I like commiting in general. Really. But I commit only when I know that what I'm doing is the right way to go. How can you be SURE when it comes to religion?

marlsy
06-10-2003, 08:43 PM
It's called faith......... I'm Christian and I'm not one to quote sqriptures and so forth. I have my own relationship with God and I just deal with that. I'm not one to shove my beliefs down other people's throats...............and I'm not saying any of you are that way!!!! I just worry about me and mine........ Now if I meet someone who wishes to know more about God and Jesus I will then by all means share with them my beliefs.

JulieCitySlicker
06-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
It's called faith.........  I'm Christian and I'm not one to quote sqriptures and so forth.  I have my own relationship with God and I just deal with that.  I'm not one to shove my beliefs down other people's throats...............and I'm not saying any of you are that way!!!!  I just worry about me and mine........  Now if I meet someone who wishes to know more about God and Jesus I will then by all means share with them my beliefs. I'm the same way marsly:angel:

Samuel
06-11-2003, 02:12 PM
I am a Christian.Are you?

StrubesGuitar
06-11-2003, 10:11 PM
U better believe it. Jesus is my savior. I couldn't have it any other way.

MrSeeker
06-13-2003, 11:26 PM
Yes,I be one

StappsSaviour
06-23-2003, 01:24 AM
u ask y i stop believing...
coz He did noffin 4 me, dats y!!!

and like my name says...i am stapps saviour and vice versa!
so mla!

StrubesGuitar
06-23-2003, 10:33 PM
hey stappsavior, He can't just give u what u ask for instantly. For some people it doesn't happen for years. Just be patient and ask Him to reveal himself to you. A mere man who is imperfect cannot be a saviour.

StappsSaviour
06-29-2003, 02:12 AM
a mere man?
oh goodness...

so u r sayin that the only "Saviour" that a person can have is either God or Jesus?

now thats stupid!

i dont believe that one bit!

StappsSaviour
06-29-2003, 02:15 AM
if u dont mean it like that well, wot do u mean Strubes?

it is definately wot u r implying!

coz ur saying that a mere man cannot be a Saviour meaning only some1 of a higher being can be a Saviour meaning again that it has it has to be God or Jesus...

if there is such thing...

and i have waited long enuff 4 the reply of this God...
i am very impatient

MrSeeker
06-29-2003, 02:51 AM
How the heck could a man be a saviour??? So when your dying somewhere, begging for help,you think you'll be able to save yourself? Now that is the stupidest things i have ever heard.
How the heck could you save yourself?From your inner self? Thats a bunch of crap, but whatever.

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
How the heck could a man be a saviour??? So when your dying somewhere, begging for help,you think you'll be able to save yourself? Now that is the stupidest things i have ever heard.
How the heck could you save yourself?From your inner self? Thats  a bunch of crap, but whatever. I agree Kevin;)

MrSeeker
06-29-2003, 06:59 PM
Thats good

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2003, 07:11 PM
;) You Bet:dancing:

StrubesGuitar
06-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Stappssaviour, i am sorry to confuse you. It's not either God or Jesus that can save you, it is Jesus. "For God so loved the world that He gave his only son so that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM(Jesus:God's son) WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE." In other words, you will be saved. Hey, and about the prayer, i have asked God for alotta answers and certain people, he hasn't given them to me yet, but i know he will someday. "Ask and you shall receive..." Think of it as a birthday present for your, let's say, 21st bday. Or as a long awaited driver's license, etc. Is that more clear? If not, just ask and i will go into detail.

Sincirr
07-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Um. Hi, I am a Christian too, I am also new. I am impressed by alot of the posts I have seen concerning belief here. I love the honesty.

I would also like to say that I understand the absurdity felt by some of U when people say that Jesus is the only Saviour. "I am the way, the truth and the life and no-one comes to the Father except through me"(spoken by Jesus in John 14:6), can seem just plain arrogant to the unbeliever. The only way this can be found as truth is through the Holy Spirit revieling it to you.

1 Corinthians 1:19 says that the things of God seem foolish without the Spirit. I hated Jesus till I got the revelation.

I also belive that when God says, "U shall seek me and find me when U seek me with all of your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13). He's not kiddin'. He's not a mere man that He should lie now! Ball's in your court...

StappsSaviour
07-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Strubes...
i have been preached to many times and dont believe a single word of it!!!
y?
coz thats jst the way i am!!!
got a problem wof that...then get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrubesGuitar
07-12-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm over it. I'm not preaching. I didnt go to seminary, i don't plan on goin to seminary. The end. I'm sorry u don't believe it. Maybe someday....

Sincirr, u r right bout God being the way also, but u also have to believe in Jesus. I know u know that.

Sincirr
07-14-2003, 10:11 AM
Yeh I can understand what U R saying Strubes, totally. . I am the sort of Christian that emphasises the Fatherheart of God though, so I'm sorta comin from a different angle than you, but we are on the same side here.

I guess my main reason for posting that message was just to empathise with those that think the one saviour thing is absurd. Sorry if I confused anyone. I also need to explain that my replies may be left fielders in relation to what has been said, mainly cos I see something else in what is being said that needs to be addressed...and heres my left fielder for today :-)

My heart is that God is not impersonal, that he didnt just leave U a book and leave U alone, that he DOES hear what U say to Him, nice, or unkind, and that He deals with people PERSONALLY. U know Him, cos when He speaks, it aint just pretty words, it penetrates, and it's so real, and it's so just for you. It was the love of GOD that drew people to Jesus when He was on earth. Cos they had heard all the rules and regulations and finally they were hearing the truth. Jesus is THE Saviour, but most important for those that havent met Him yet, He is the love of God revealed!

MrSeeker
07-15-2003, 03:15 AM
Welcome!:D
:tremonti:

alive_in_Jesus
07-24-2003, 12:26 AM
I am a Christ follower...the word christian is way, way overused.

StappsSaviour
07-26-2003, 08:47 PM
someday???
SOMEDAY???

N-E-V-E-R!!!

never again will i believe in this shit hole of a God or Jesus

thats wot i believe!
:)) :)) :))

StappsSaviour
07-26-2003, 08:57 PM
so, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Samuel
07-26-2003, 10:12 PM
Right on Sincirr I agree with you!Amen brother!

ZION1010
07-27-2003, 12:21 AM
IDONT LABLE MY SELF AS ACHRISTIAN I JUST FOWLLOW JESUSCHRIST christans of today seem to be blind by false prohets

mel!ssa
07-27-2003, 04:51 AM
Why are you yelling at us? :confused: :lol:

Lechium
07-27-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
IDONT LABLE MY SELF AS ACHRISTIAN  I JUST FOWLLOW JESUSCHRIST christans of today seem to be blind  by false prohets
what if jesus is a false prophet?

Samuel
07-27-2003, 08:09 AM
Never disrespect our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.Amen!

ZION1010
07-27-2003, 01:44 PM
WHICH THINGS i speak not in the words which mans Wisdome Teacheth but When the Holy ghost Teacheth comparing Spiritual Things With spiritual but Natrual man Receiveth Not Things Of The spirit Of God 1 COR 2 13 14

Lechium
07-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Samuel
Never disrespect our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.Amen!
I'm not disrespecting anyone.
I just question everything, unless it has dead soild proff to it.
You gto a SOLID proof that jesus is not a false prophet? Faith and such dont count as solid proff, too.

Samuel
07-27-2003, 05:32 PM
Your right Zion.As for you lechium you call yourself after a city near where the apostle Paul taught in Corinth in around 50 B.C. look it up.

ZION1010
07-27-2003, 05:50 PM
Samuel What is Your thouts on Creeds lawsuit

Lechium
07-27-2003, 06:17 PM
Your right Zion.As for you lechium you call yourself after a city near where the apostle Paul taught in Corinth in around 50 B.C. look it up.
I dot better things to do, really.
So you tell me

mel!ssa
07-28-2003, 02:19 AM
Zion - write clearly! I can't understand what you're saying!!!! :rolleyes:

Samuel - so what if he named himself after a city near Corinth? Not to be rude, but is that supposed to convert him or something?

Samuel
07-28-2003, 07:52 AM
Hes got something old manipulating his thoughts.They call themselves usally something old and sinful lechium probly cant` read the Bible.They always keep you away and distort things when you let them have control.Its like a vague open mindedness about nothing.

ZION1010
07-28-2003, 12:23 PM
INdeed samuel THE devil is Nothing and will twist the minds of the weak.but he only has power if you give it to him he will look at you when he puts a bullet therw your head we must arm our selfs with the armour of god .....FOR the waters are come my soul i sink in deep where there is no standing iam come in to deep waters where the floods overflow me while i wait for my god>>pslm>69

Samuel
07-28-2003, 02:08 PM
Yes thats for the believer.But for the unsaved it can be a killer because they have no hope.Lechium has a lot of chances but he still refuses to believe hes curious but he dosent take the step to just believe.So as we know he will one day have to accept or else parish.Try to read the Bible Lechium,I know a lot of people out here and me are praying for you. Amen.

Unforgiven Fan
07-28-2003, 02:43 PM
I am like the opposite of StappsSaviour's comment...I did not beleive at one time but I do now..

MrSeeker
07-29-2003, 12:17 AM
Thats cool Unforgiven Fan!

ZION1010
07-29-2003, 12:58 AM
iWATIED PATIENTLY ON THE LORD AND HE HEARD ME CRY HE BROUGHT ME ALSO OUT OF A HORRIBLE PIT OUT OF MIRY OF CLAY AND SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK PSLAM 40

bgivens33
07-29-2003, 03:18 PM
.So as we know he will one day have to accept or else parish.

I wasn't aware that you had the power to give that type of ultimatum.

Samuel
07-29-2003, 03:22 PM
Not me,God John 3:16-19.Thank you!

Lechium
07-29-2003, 06:09 PM
the whole "read John 3;16" is getting really old.
What if he was drunk when he wrote this verse lol?

DangerousDan85
07-29-2003, 07:40 PM
Samuel and Zion need to get a room

or should i say "confessional booth"

Samuel
07-30-2003, 01:06 AM
If you are wise,your wisdom will reward you;if you are a mocker,you alone will suffer."Proverbs 9:12

Sincirr
07-30-2003, 01:53 AM
Lechium, is it just a band that U R named after?

Anyways, I recon that yeh, there are spiritual reasons that certain folks are blinded to the truth, but with respect to Lechium, he does have a heart and a brain in there, as I have read in other quotes that he has offered. I just don't get the attitude towards Christianity. Is it God that U have a problem with, or is it just Chrstianity as a whole, cos there are alot of things in the bible that if U were fair, are good and true. C'mon now.

To all:
There are some amazing quotes, especially the ones of the prophets of God's heart and his steadfast love that when I argue with people concerning the bible they never seem to quote. Is it because they are not as interesting for debates? Give GOD a chance! What of the heart of God! He says that He wants to give beauty for ashes and hates robbery and wrongdoing! (Isaiah 61). Are these not good quotes!??? Why are other legends of historys quotes appreciated and not God???? I know I'm probably opening up a can of worms here but so be it! God deserves a chance!

Samuel
07-30-2003, 03:07 AM
He`s blinded by something evil its not just a song.I know he cant read the Bible.They hate it.

ZION1010
07-30-2003, 03:52 AM
For GREATER IS HE THATS N ME THATS N THE WORLD >>>>Let those who see With a Spritual EYE Rockon To the high place For thouse of that did not get it a pray for ya still And the enmie has brought blinders to those who our weaker ....Im glad he didnt put a bullet therw my brain .....

Wylde-Tremonti
07-31-2003, 02:08 PM
i am a Christian ( to get back to the REAL topic...)....i believe in the Triune God...am Lutheran by Denomination... i Love secular but spiritual bands...(POD 12 Stones Creed...) i am open about my faith...but try not to shove it down ppls throats...tho i may slip a few times... tho i do it cuz i dont like to see ppl w/o God in there lives... "w/o Jah Nuthin"-POD i dont quote scribture but i do quote Payable On Death....lol

s.floridagirl
07-31-2003, 11:10 PM
2JLc:How can you be SURE when it comes to religion?

It's called faith, my friend. But, lets not talk about religion. Start with Spirituality. Big difference

Lechium
07-31-2003, 11:26 PM
Nah it's called BLIND faith.
Big fucking difference.

JulieCitySlicker
07-31-2003, 11:30 PM
I'm noticing that your the only one saying that.... Hmm, Go figure:rolleyes:

Lechium
07-31-2003, 11:53 PM
Cuz I'm only one who can see it? Cuz I got more open mind than most people here?
Oh well

mel!ssa
08-01-2003, 12:41 AM
The fact that you think you're the only one with an open mind just shows what a closed mind you have! :lol:

creedfan47a
08-01-2003, 08:16 AM
And here we go again....... Leech thinks that anyone with strong beliefs is close-minded. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: We're accused of not accepting anyone different from ourselves, but really Leech, it's you that cannot accept that some people do have strong beliefs while still being open-minded people. You just can't accept it, and that's what makes YOU close minded.

JulieCitySlicker
08-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Ya, and you say your open minded but you knock down what others believe when it differs from your beliefs:rolleyes:

Lechium
08-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
And here we go again....... Leech thinks that anyone with strong beliefs is close-minded. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  We're accused of not accepting anyone different from ourselves, but really Leech, it's you that cannot accept that some people do have strong beliefs while still being open-minded people.  You just can't accept it, and that's what makes YOU close minded.
"strong beliefs" dsplayed here really sound like blind faith. And having blind faith and being open minded are two opposite things.
That's about it.

creedfan47a
08-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Julie, very good point, but let's remember that Leech doesn't seem to have any beliefs, right? ;)

Leech, since you don't really personally know any of these people you think are close minded, you really can't say that they have "blind faith". You need to accept the fact that some people do have strong beliefs. They are different from you but that doesn't make them close minded.

hotforscott
08-01-2003, 09:28 PM
He contradicts himself quite a bit doesn't he?

creedfan47a
08-01-2003, 09:46 PM
Oh yeah! :rolleyes:

RMadd
08-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by StappsSaviour
if u dont mean it like that well, wot do u mean Strubes?

it is definately wot u r implying!

coz ur saying that a mere man cannot be a Saviour meaning only some1 of a higher being can be a Saviour meaning again that it has it has to be God or Jesus...

if there is such thing...

and i have waited long enuff 4 the reply of this God...
i am very impatient

God does stuff in his own time, not on yours. He might have bigger, better plans for you. Ever heard of Saul/Paul? And the Pharaoh is Moses' story? His heart was hardened (by Satan) much like yours appears to be.

RMadd
08-08-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
<b>i am a Christian ( to get back to the REAL topic...)....i believe in the Triune God...am Lutheran by Denomination... i Love secular but spiritual bands...(POD 12 Stones Creed...) i am open about my faith...but try not to shove it down ppls throats...tho i may slip a few times... tho i do it cuz i dont like to see ppl w/o God in there lives... "w/o Jah Nuthin"-POD i dont quote scribture but i do quote Payable On Death....lol </b>

Lutherans rock! LCMS. So, obviously, I'm also a Christian. Damn proud of it, too.
Check out Blindside. Good Christian band that's been aired on secular station here (105.7 the Point, if you're ever passing through St. Louis). Lead singer Christian also featured on one of P.O.D.'s songs ("Anything Right").

RMadd
08-08-2003, 12:17 AM
<b>the whole "read John 3;16" is getting really old.
What if he was drunk when he wrote this verse lol? </b>

"All scripture is God-breathed..." .... meaning it was He who told the writers of the various books in the Bible what to write.

MrSeeker
08-08-2003, 02:51 AM
If your a Christian why the heck are you cursing??? You mean you are a person that believes somthing similar to Christianity,but not everything about it,yes?

MrSeeker
08-08-2003, 02:58 AM
And what the heck is the"Triune god"? There is only one God,like it or not. You think I like it? I have come to realize thats the facts,whether anyone likes it or not.

bgivens33
08-08-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by BearFan
<b>"All scripture is God-breathed..." .... meaning it was He who told the writers of the various books in the Bible what to write. </b>

Quoting another verse of the bible to prove another one is accurate isn't very convincing.

creedfan47a
08-15-2003, 08:52 AM
Part of the fact that the Bible is so reliable is that it is harmonious from beginning to end, even though it was recorded by so many different men, over a long period of time. You may not think that one verse can prove another, but there are a whole lot of people who do believe that. And that scripture that BearFan mentioned begins: "All scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight..." People who follow the Bible's teachings and principles know this to be true.

RMadd
08-15-2003, 03:08 PM
If your a Christian why the heck are you cursing??? You mean you are a person that believes somthing similar to Christianity,but not everything about it,yes?

<b>And what the heck is the"Triune god"? There is only one God,like it or not. You think I like it? I have come to realize thats the facts,whether anyone likes it or not. </b>

MrSeeker, I find your complaints against my beliefs to be quite unfounded. I mean I believe specifically in Christianity. As a sinful human being (as we are all 'by nature sinful and unclean'), cursing is one of my many imperfections, though I believe "damn" is much of a curse word (it is, after all, an abbreviated form of 'damnation', which is quite common in the Bible; I suppose my use of the word could be consider tasteless. my apologies.). You asking me how I call myself a Christian even though I curse is like me asking you why you write even though you mis-spell and mis-punctuate words (cases-in-point: your improper of the word "your" when "you're" is more appopriate; the lack of an apostrophe elsewhere... don't complain about my pickiness--If you're going to dish it out, you have to be able to take it as well). But how do you arrive at the conclusion that I don't believe everything Christ has to say? Your conclusions are way off base. Forshizzle, you may be even more "un-Christian" for expecting me to live each and every second of my life in perfection such as only Our Savior has done. I, in the least, admit to my imperfections. One of my biggest problems with modern Americans is their "ability" to take Christ for granted, and to use more of a pick-and-choose doctrine, so that they don't feel guilty whenever they do something that may actually be wrong in God's eyes. Additionally, "triune god" is a reference to the three parts of the ONE GOD. I'm not saying that there are multiple gods in Christianity. Have you not heard of "the father, son, and holy spirit"? I'm not well-versed in Baptist or Catholic or Presbyterian or Episcopalian doctrine, but that's how we Lutherans refer to God (also as the Trinity; same thing); other denominations believe in God as the Godhead, as I have seen in a post.

ZION1010
08-15-2003, 07:27 PM
I Agree With You Bearfan Nobodys Perefect We All Have Our Motes The closest Thing We Can Get To Perfection Is To Try With All Our Hearts N Soul Thats All Our Lord Asks If We Were Meant To Be Perfect We Would Have had No Need For The Ultimate Sacrafice which Is Jesus Christ Our Lord And Savouir If Your Trying The Best You Can In Gods Eyes It Is Better Than Perfect I Know the Scriputre That Backs This I Cant Spell it Its Mans Job To Point Out Our Every Flaw Only The Lord Your God Is To Be Your Judge God Bless You

creedfan47a
08-16-2003, 01:03 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a "Mote".

MrSeeker
08-17-2003, 01:37 AM
Ok,but you shouldnt go around saying "Im a Christian and damn proud of it". That doesnt make sence to say that. Its not like im perfect either,but im not gonna go around cussing. I mean how are we as Christians supposed to show the world God and Gods love when were cussing just like them? That just shows the world that they can stay the same and be a Christian, you cant,stuff must change. Do you hear Christian bands cussing? Why is that? How can we speak of Gods love when we used the same sinning mouth to swear?
(note: this is to everyone that claims to be a Christian and swears.) Im not judging you,im just asking,how should we talk to show the world we have somthing they dont? should we be swearing? Does that make us look different in the world?

ZION1010
08-17-2003, 10:56 PM
MrSeeker We Our Enfact Got A Shine A Light To The Lost But God Judges Us By Our Souls And What It Desires And We Our Judged By Our Works Now As Far As Bearfans Swearing I Would Not Judge Him On This But If There Be Any Will Inn Him To do Good By Others And He Loves God There Is Your Light My Friend But I know These things Not So Therefore I Would Not judge Him Buy Swearing Or Would I Judge You The Lord Does Not Convect Everybody The Same For Example Take Creeds Whats This Life For When They Used GD In The Lyrics Of That Song It Seemed Like Nobody Could Get Over That If God Didnt Convect Theme I know This Through The Spirt Why Should I As To The same With Bearfan Now The Lord Maybe Dealing with You About Other Things That He wouldnt Be Convecting others Of I Hope Ive Made My Point Without Hurting Any One JESUS LOVES US ALL

JulieCitySlicker
08-18-2003, 12:52 AM
I love it when your styressed out and feeling like just quitting and giving up and then God sends someone to talk to you and you feel His reassurrance all over again:angel: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

MrSeeker
08-18-2003, 02:03 AM
Zion1010,
Could you please type so that i can read what your typing? I cant tell what that says.
Anyways, like I said Im not judging,Im asking the question,should we be swearing? I dont see Christ when i look at someone who is swearing, and I am supposed to see Christ in that person if they claim to be a Christian.

ZION1010
08-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Im sorry Mrseeker If You Didnt Understand My Typeing Please Foregive My Lack Of

ZION1010
08-18-2003, 11:58 PM
IF Somebody Says Their A christian Ill Cut It Short This Time And They Do something you Find Unpleasing Thats Bewtween Theme N God But Its Our Job To Look Over These Things And Look At The Good Like Our Jesus Judges Us God Bless You

MrSeeker
08-19-2003, 12:17 AM
Yea,i know and thanks for typing better.

RMadd
08-19-2003, 01:16 AM
(note: this is to everyone that claims to be a Christian and swears.) Im not judging you,im just asking,how should we talk to show the world we have somthing they dont? should we be swearing? Does that make us look different in the world?

Aight. I understand. But on a final note, in your original response, it DID come across as more of a judgment. Something to the effect of "why the heck are you cussing?!" and then proceding to, more or less, question what I believe in. But I understand the point you're trying to get across and, as I think I said, I'm not proud about all that I say. 'kay. Peace out.

MrSeeker
08-19-2003, 02:23 AM
Im not talking to just you,im talking to everyone.

ZION1010
08-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Mr Seeker Thank You Whats the Demon Hunter summer Of A Darkness About?

MrSeeker
08-20-2003, 02:17 AM
Do you listen to Christian music? Hard Christian music?
Well,they are an awesome band!!! Everyone that likes music will like them. The only evidence of this band being Christian is that they thank God in the linear notes and well they are on a Christian label. So people cant comlplain that they shove God down their throats. You really should atleast just check out one of their songs. go here: www.demonhunter.net (http://www.demonhunter.net) and go to the media section and you can hear 2 full length songs.
Summer Of Darkness is their new alum coming out this Spring and it is gonna be the best cd of 2004,well next to Creed's if they release theirs. so yea. check them out and tell me what you think!

ZION1010
08-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Mr Seeker Yea I listen To A lot Of A Bands I Love The Hard Stuff I Couldnt Open The Website To Listen To Theme And Now Im Wondering What The Sound Like Is Their Any Other Way Or Another Site Were I Could Check Theme Out God Bless

MrSeeker
08-20-2003, 04:08 PM
Sure,if you go to www.Bestbuy.com (http://www.Bestbuy.com) and type in Demon Hunter you can hear clips of their songs. They will rock your socks off!

ZION1010
08-20-2003, 05:58 PM
mrseeker They Were Killer Such A Hardcore Thrashy Ring Loved Theme with Such A great Message Now thats What Gets Me pumping Thanks And God Bless You Its Hard To Find Heavy bands Today With A Postive Message But I Feel That Will Change Thanks Again MrSeeker

MrSeeker
08-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Yup,Im glad ya like them. You might also want to check out The Agony Scene,there sight is: www.theagonyscene.com (http://www.theagonyscene.com) .
goodbye and God bless.

ZION1010
08-20-2003, 10:21 PM
Thanks Again mrseeker Ill check It Out And big God Bless Ya Peace

MrSeeker
08-21-2003, 12:32 AM
No prob bro. God bless

JulieCitySlicker
08-21-2003, 12:49 AM
Hey there Kevin:P How are you tonight:angel:

MrSeeker
08-21-2003, 01:57 AM
Im good,thank you for asking. how about you?

JulieCitySlicker
08-21-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm good, thanks:angel: I wish I was home though to see my neice and family though:(

MrSeeker
08-21-2003, 02:58 PM
Yea, where are you at ,if you dont mind me asking?

mel!ssa
08-22-2003, 02:06 AM
Sure,if you go to www.Bestbuy.com (http://www.Bestbuy.com) and type in Demon Hunter you can hear clips of their songs. &nbsp;They will rock your socks off!

Ummmm... i really don't see how a heavy metal band that yells and grunts their lyrics so you can't even tell if they're 'positive' or not can be Christian... :confused:

MrSeeker
08-22-2003, 02:28 AM
Have you heard them? They do sing also.

mel!ssa
08-22-2003, 02:54 AM
Yes, i listened to them following the link you supplied. How could i make comment if i'd never heard them?

MrSeeker
08-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Just making sure ya heard them...

facelessman
08-26-2003, 01:00 AM
im christian

MrSeeker
08-26-2003, 01:24 AM
Cool