Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pic of 2 great guitarists [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pic of 2 great guitarists

Higher_Desire
06-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Here's a pic I just found of two great guitarists, not only standing next to each other, but also holding each other's guitars.

Click Here (http://www.prsforum.com/images/webcreed1.jpg)

H-D

velocityidp
06-07-2003, 02:02 AM
Two great ones indeed.

To be fair, Tremonti isn't quite at the same level in overall ability (though he creams Santana in the "Metal"-style department)

As Mark keeps impoving his skills, he has the potential to be a great one. Hopefully we can hear some more (extended and substantial) trem solos in the next album!

Lechium
06-07-2003, 05:12 AM
Sanatana is master. The other guy is nowhere near him.

velocityidp
06-07-2003, 05:18 AM
Give the guy a LITTLE credit Lechium... he's only in his twenties.

Lechium
06-07-2003, 02:12 PM
little credit -- ok.
but he's nowhere close to Santana, so compared to him he's nothing.

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 03:44 PM
And yet another uplifting post from the board troll:rolleyes:

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Yes, Julie. He's always there to provide the ants for our picnic, isn't he?:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Unfortunately yes Teri:rolleyes:

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Got a positive thread about Creed? Leech is there to piss in your cornflakes, he's consistent.

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Tru dat Teri:mad:

Lechium
06-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Well Santana and the other guy are not in the same league, and you know that.
It's an obvious fact, why mentioning it pisses you people off?
Dont be so sencetive please

Higher_Desire
06-07-2003, 06:57 PM
I just thought it was cool that the guitarist off the favorite band of all of us (except you Leech) was standing with a legend, and holding each other's guitars (both made by PRS). This wasn't supposed to be a thread about comparing and contrasting them. So Lechium, don't be a piss-ass and try to make us not like Creed just because you don't. :mad:

H-D

luvscott4ever
06-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
And yet another uplifting post from the board troll:rolleyes:

AGREED!!! You go Girl!! I swear, if the little jerk ever had a positive thing to say, I'd have a massive coronary!!! ;)

Bridge of Clay
06-07-2003, 11:13 PM
seriously... how can you judge Mark saying he´s not good enough in your opinion?

I really believe he´s one of the greatest guitarrist ever: just let him go free, on a solo album, no lyrics needed, just instrumental and you´ll see I´m right.

hayley
06-07-2003, 11:19 PM
That's a nice picture, I love that cool laid back look Tremonti has. :cool:

faceless kiwi
06-10-2003, 03:45 AM
I just wanna know leech why the hell are you still on this board?

DangerousDan85
06-10-2003, 12:39 PM
"because it's fun"

- Lechium

JulieCitySlicker
06-10-2003, 12:41 PM
He's still here because he enjoys annoying people:rolleyes:

faceless kiwi
06-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Some people have no lives

Lechium
06-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
Some people have no lives

11.25 posts per day is no life? lol

faceless kiwi
06-10-2003, 08:02 PM
11.25 posts per day on this site sure.
But if ya add up all the other posts ya must make on other sites of bands you just happen to dislike it adds up man.

Or is it just creed fans you annoy?

JenRN
06-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Great pictures! I love Santana and of course I adore Mark! I think Mark is extremely talented for only 29 years old, and let me tell you by the time he is Santana's age he is going to be his own ICON, just wait and see!

Mr.Anderson
06-10-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
Well Santana and the other guy are not in the same league, and you know that.
It's an obvious fact, why mentioning it pisses you people off?
Dont be so sencetive please

Lechium do you know anything about some of the techinical things tremonti does on the guitar compared to what Mr. Santana does. Most of Santana chord progressions on early stuff he did are fairly simple, even the leads that he pulls off can be done by any seasoned guitarist. Now if we had Jimmy Page or the late Stevie Ray Vaughn up there you could hold an argument about the different league thing your going on about, but for those 2 you can't. Tremonti has a lot as a guitarist. He's is one of the best in the business as far as the more popular bands go. Of course you can make the argument that tremonti hasn't got the expirence of Santana, which this is true Tremonti has made some great progress over the years, by developing a signature sound for the band Creed and some of the most epic songs of the late 90's and early 00's. You have to give the guy some more credit, I guarentee that in a couple of years and a couple of more creed albums he will be renowned as one the best.

Dogstar
06-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Just a thought, Mr. Anderson. There is more to guitar playing than technical chord progression. Santana makes that guitar talk. He plays with a lot of emotion and he, too, has a signature sound. You know Santana when you hear it.

It's just like any other art form. If there's no emotion behind it, the skill isn't worth much. Santana has the power, through that guitar, to make you feel the music.
I think Tremonti is talented and is on his way to becoming one of the greats. He's the reason I started listening to Creed. But I don't think he's reached icon status just yet.

Lechium
06-11-2003, 12:28 AM
11.25 posts per day on this site sure.
But if ya add up all the other posts ya must make on other sites of bands you just happen to dislike it adds up man.

Or is it just creed fans you annoy?

Dont meke assumptions.
I visit few other (namly MagicTG) boards, but I'm a niceest guy you can think of there lol

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2003, 12:36 AM
Hey Mr. Anderson, check your PM box! :D

faceless kiwi
06-11-2003, 01:05 AM
Dont meke assumptions.
I visit few other (namly MagicTG) boards, but I'm a niceest guy you can think of there lol

But seriously why do ya do it for?
Bored?

velocityidp
06-11-2003, 01:11 AM
11.25 posts per day is no life? lol

Lechium User Info:

velocityidp User Info:

You've posted TONS on this board, considering you joined in Febuary this year. Heck, I've only done 189 so far and I joined before you did.

I think we have yet another case of a closet Creed fan. :jam:

faceless kiwi
06-11-2003, 01:15 AM
Just admit it leech. Its ok.

Lechium
06-11-2003, 02:04 AM
>I think we have yet another case of a closet Creed fan.
hahahahaha
I mean really... why are you insulting me like that? What have I ever done to you, personally? Nothing. Yet you call me a creed fan. That's messed up, dude.

velocityidp
06-11-2003, 02:06 AM
Well, apparently you like to spend a great deal of time around Creed fans...

But really, it's OK to like Creed. Welcome to the family :)

Rune
06-11-2003, 04:47 AM
Lechium, i don't know you, i don't want to know you, but all i have to say to you is one simple thing:

You are saying that tremonti isn't all that good. Fine, you are entitled to your opinion, and i will respect that.

But If you find yourself in the position to criticize any guitarist, then prove you have the right to. If you can play better than any guitarist you criticize, then your opinion will have weight. If not, then keep it to yourself because you know it will piss people off and yet you post it anyways.

faceless kiwi
06-11-2003, 05:16 AM
But thats the thing, his soul purpose is to piss people off, hes on here apparentley to bash creed, and well obviously he doesnt have much credit behind his bashing of Tremonti or anything else he has said about creed at all.

JulieCitySlicker
06-11-2003, 04:57 PM
>I think we have yet another case of a closet Creed fan. &nbsp;
hahahahaha
I mean really... why are you insulting me like that? What have I ever done to you, personally? Nothing. Yet you call me a creed fan. That's messed up, dude. Hmm! Why are you here again:rolleyes:

Lechium
06-11-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Rune
Lechium, i don't know you, i don't want to know you, but all i have to say to you is one simple thing:

You are saying that tremonti isn't all that good. &nbsp;Fine, you are entitled to your opinion, and i will respect that.

But If you find yourself in the position to criticize any guitarist, then prove you have the right to. &nbsp;If you can play better than any guitarist you criticize, then your opinion will have weight. &nbsp;If not, then keep it to yourself because you know it will piss people off and yet you post it anyways.

Next time say movie critic that before he can write movie review has has to direct a better movie.
Tell guy who think that certain girl isn't pretty, than he should become as pretty as her in a femenine way before he can make such a comment.
Tell a basketball coach, who yells at his team, that before he can tell them what to do, he should be able to be ass good as them.

Bottomline -- you dont have to be better than someone, to know that they suck,

Rune
06-11-2003, 09:29 PM
yeah well you don't have to stick your head up a cow's ass to take a look at a t-bone when you can just take the butchers word for it either.

Bottomline -- Unless you can do better, your opinion is like an asshole, it stinks, keep it in your pants and wear a diaper.

Lechium
06-11-2003, 10:28 PM
yeah well you don't have to stick your head up a cow's ass to take a look at a t-bone when you can just take the butchers word for it either.

Bottomline -- Unless you can do better, your opinion is like an asshole, it stinks, keep it in your pants and wear a diaper.

I though we were having itellegent debate? But apparently you prefere insults to it. Sad.

Rune
06-11-2003, 10:50 PM
i dunno, compare a childish insult like that to the immense amount of trolling you do and what i do isn't really all that sad at all.

velocityidp
06-12-2003, 12:27 AM
Rune, you're not getting anywhere with that flawed arguement.... sorry.

It's Lechium's choice to hang around Creed fans... so let him. As long as he's not being a complete arse, what's the big deal.

I still find it strange that he stays around despite not liking Creed... :confused:

faceless kiwi
06-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by velocityidp

As long as he's not being a complete arse, what's the big deal.

I would say he is being a complete arse.

velocityidp
06-12-2003, 01:06 AM
I would say he is being a complete arse.

Lechium? Nah... I've seen a whole lot worse.

He's harmless

Lechium
06-12-2003, 01:14 AM
Lechium? Nah... I've seen a whole lot worse.

He's harmless
Harmles... how can possibly a board troll be harmful? lol
I mean... how can I hurt anyone and such?

P.S. remember "Hitch Hikers Guide to The Galaxy"? Earth -- almost harmless.

DangerousDan85
06-12-2003, 03:17 PM
you can cause emotional harm, lol

Bridge of Clay
06-12-2003, 03:36 PM
you see, Lechium is like a dog: we all know that dogs who bark a lot don´t bite. Lechium "barks" all the time, but he won´t "bite" you. And then you´ll get used to him.

hehehe :)

Rune
06-12-2003, 06:05 PM
if he's like a dog does that mean i can put soap in his mouth, say he's gone mad, and shoot him several times?

velocityidp
06-12-2003, 06:50 PM
if he's like a dog does that mean i can put soap in his mouth, say he's gone mad, and shoot him several times?

yeah... uhm that was hillarious... :rolleyes:

Lechium
06-12-2003, 08:49 PM
dude, you're a fucking moron

Rune
06-12-2003, 10:06 PM
*bangs head on wall* DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wylde-Tremonti
06-12-2003, 10:51 PM
WARNING:offtopic:
wonder if tremonti will have different versions like Santana does of his Signiture Model PRS...Like Santana I, II, III,,,and then the SE....mark has the SE already...wonder if there will be a "II & III"

Bridge of Clay
06-12-2003, 10:54 PM
it´s not called II, but SE is on second edition!

Wylde-Tremonti
06-12-2003, 10:58 PM
where does it say that??????...ive heard it's "Special edition" "Student Edition" and all sorts of stuff! WHERE DOES IT ACCUALLY SAY THAT??????????????...just wondering...

hayley
06-14-2003, 03:12 AM
Guys just remember that the bashers can get much much worse on here than Lechium. We should be grateful that he takes into respect that we love Creed and not bash them 24/7. I know that he takes a blow every now and then, but honestly Lechium isn't that bad of a guy when you get to see the good side of him. Really.

velocityidp
06-14-2003, 03:13 AM
I agree... he's one of us now :P

Lechium
06-14-2003, 03:19 AM
I agree... he's one of us now :P
Noooooooooo
What have I done to deserve such grizzly fate?

hayley
06-14-2003, 03:20 AM
Yeah he is.

Faceless, see how Lechium isn't actually firing off coments back at you? Maybe you guys can make peace. :P

velocityidp
06-14-2003, 03:22 AM
Noooooooooo
What have I done to deserve such grizzly fate?

Oh come now you know it's true... :jam:

hayley
06-14-2003, 03:29 AM
grizzly fate :lol:

faceless kiwi
06-14-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah he is.

Maybe you guys can make peace. :P

Never.

Lechium
06-14-2003, 09:10 PM
Never.
Kiwi have I ever attacked you personaly?
I think you're taking too many things personaly.
You gotta learn to chill, bird.

hayley
06-14-2003, 11:32 PM
:(

hayley
06-14-2003, 11:33 PM
I hope this doesn't turn into an ass biting war.