Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm BACK! (and with a new av.) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK! (and with a new av.)

Higher_Desire
06-04-2003, 11:12 PM
Well, well... not much seems to have changed around here but it's good it be back. I do need to get a summer job though. :( I've filled out a bunch of applications, so the ball's in their courts. Anyway, the 520 mile drive home went fairly well. Boring though. Mostly since I don't have an 8-track, tape player, or CD player. :embarass:

I also decided to change my AV, since the other one was mostly for Memorial day, I decided to switch it to one of one of my idols, FAT BASTARD! :D

I also bought Big Dismal's album Believe. It's pretty cool. Till next time, have fun mosh pitting.
:jam:

<b>P.S. To all you anti-americans, please don't post anything on this thread reguarding anti-american sentiments or anything that may come off as "bastardish." That's not what this thread is for. If you want to say that the Av's good or bad, please do, but keep it to that. Thank you.</b>

H-D

goddess_bb
06-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Hey Higher..love the AVIE I need a new one too where do you find pics??

creedfan47a
06-04-2003, 11:19 PM
That guy is so gross. :lol: :lol:

Bridge of Clay
06-04-2003, 11:22 PM
I made my comment about your avie on the band forum...

About your PS, donīt worry. Patriotism is what took USA to the place it is.

Higher_Desire
06-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
Hey Higher..love the AVIE I need a new one too where do you find pics??

First I go into Paint and resize the area to the 65x65 pixels allowed. Then I go to websites like Google or Altavista and do picture searches for things I want to find, then copy the thumbnail, since it is small, it won't look crappy when it is resized, then paste it into Paint, and figure out what looks good! That's it. :D

Originally posted by creedfan47a
That guy is so gross. :lol: :lol:
I know. But he's so funny! :D I do a good impersonation of him.

N30°14'?.7 W84°
About your PS, donīt worry. Patriotism is what took USA to the place it is.
That's so nice of you to say. I'm gonna take it as a positive comment too. I'm pretty sure that's how you meant it.

H-D

Bridge of Clay
06-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Yep, youīre right! I meant it in a good way! :)

DangerousDan85
06-04-2003, 11:55 PM
my dog could kick fat bastard's ass

JulieCitySlicker
06-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Welcome back Colin:dancing: Glad you made it home safely:P I still loved your patriotic avys but fat basterd is funny:D

GeeK_2004
06-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85

right....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Higher_Desire
06-05-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85

I'm sure he could! :D All your dog would hafta do is make Fat Bastard fall down! :lol: :lol: :lol:

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
06-05-2003, 04:33 PM
HeHe He!:D

Lechium
06-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Well I'm happy that you'r cheesy avviy is gone. That's about it.

P.S. gotta love the transition between your avvies. From "oh America, the awesome!" to "fat bastard".. after all USA is most overweight country in the wrold! lol

Higher_Desire
06-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
<b>Well I'm happy that you'r cheesy avviy is gone. That's about it.

P.S. gotta love the transition between your avvies. From "oh America, the awesome!" to "fat bastard".. after all USA is most overweight country in the wrold! lol </b>

Actually, it is sad to admit that the USA is the most overweight country in the world. There's always stuff on the news and whatnot about how fat this country is and they show a bunch of closeups of big 'ol guts. That's a big reason I went on a diet about 3 months ago and started working out. In that 3 months I've lost 50 pounds. For the first time in YEARS I can see a 1 as the first number on the scale. I've gone from about 246 pounds at the start of my diet, to 194 now. I still have quite some way to go though. Maybe, when I'm done, you can send me one of those hot European girls. Maybe a french one. :razz: :pant: :oogle: lol

H-D

creedfan47a
06-06-2003, 12:41 AM
I thought Australia was the fattest country!

Higher_Desire
06-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Oh yeah. I like Australian girls too... Except for one. She's my cousin.

H-D

creedfan47a
06-06-2003, 12:47 AM
:P From what I've heard from overseas people, Australian chicks are pretty hot! ;)

Bridge of Clay
06-06-2003, 01:01 AM
I can confirm the above. I have a friend who went to Australia a couple years ago...

he told me good stuff about Sydney beaches: nudity is allowed!!!

and people say here is the wicked place...

creedfan47a
06-06-2003, 01:05 AM
There are only a few nude beaches here, from what I know. I keep far away from them!! :lol:

Bridge of Clay
06-06-2003, 12:26 PM
oh... :(

hehehe :D