Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Day of 1000 concert tickets [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Day of 1000 concert tickets

Steve
06-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Every year for the last three years the local radio station here Lazer 103 has done this promotion "The Day of 1000 Concert Tickets" - you line up at the specified location in your car. You put the radio station's bumper sticker on your car and then you draw a pair of tickets from a box. The tickets are sealed in envelopes so you don't know what you are getting. This year, the tickets in the box included:

Metallica in Chicago
Lallapalloza in Milwaukee
Foo Fighters in Milwaukee
Warped Tour in Milw.
Bon Jovi in East Troy, WI
Jimmy Buffet in East Troy, WI
Ozzfest in East Troy, WI
Poison in Milw

Guess what tickets I got today... yes, you guessed it. For the fourth year in a row I drew POISON TICKETS!!!!!! WTF??!?!??! POISON SUCKS ASS!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!! argh!!!! I'm pissed off! hehe

Mulletman
06-04-2003, 05:31 PM
haha...

"those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

in any case.... what the hell is poison still doing around...?

Steve
06-04-2003, 05:34 PM
LOL - I dunno!! After I got the tix I pulled over to the side of the parking lot where it was held along with about 50 other people trying to get rid of Poison tickets ... no one wanted 'em LOL

They should change the name of the promotion to "The Day of 980 Poison tickets and 20 Tickets to some other Awsome Shows That You Most Likely Won't Get"

Mulletman
06-04-2003, 05:36 PM
LOL... you should of organized a rally.... with a huge bon-fire in which everyone dumps the poison tixs.

marlsy
06-04-2003, 05:43 PM
That's a crack up! Poison are such has beens!!!!!! They do have a few good tunes though. I'm an 80's girl!

goddess_bb
06-04-2003, 07:17 PM
My dad is a music promoter and he booked Poison to a fair a couple of years ago and he told the story of having to move a camper while CC Deville was in screwing some chick...YUCK huh...at least I would do Bret...okay maybe I wouldn't but still..CC??

Dogstar
06-04-2003, 08:12 PM
OMG, Steve, that sucks big-time! I'd rather listen to Jimmy Buffett than Poison :D.

marlsy
06-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Yeah Bret is pretty hot but CC looks and acts like a faggot!! (not that there's anything wrong with that) LOL

goddess_bb
06-04-2003, 11:32 PM
it's the voice...I swear he sounds like he his balls have not dropped...:eek:

TeriB19
06-04-2003, 11:52 PM
How many times do they think you could POSSIBLY see Poison, Steve? And why do you continually do this to yourself year in and year out?;)

Mulletman
06-05-2003, 12:14 PM
word of advise steve. next year...

take a Gun... mmkay?
you aint leaving without the good tickets... mmmkay?
yer gonna strap the station promoters down on a chair....
yer gonna ask them if they like poison...
then yer gonna ask them "how much poison do you think you can live with?"
yer gonna feed them arsenic...intravaniously...mmmkay?

Steve
06-05-2003, 02:19 PM
ROFL!!

The big kicker with this whole thing is that the station doesn't even play Poison!!! WTF?!?!?!?! lol

Mulletman
06-05-2003, 02:59 PM
yea i know... talk about a gag prize.... oh well its all fun and good untill someone gets stabbed... mmkay?

Higher_Desire
06-05-2003, 03:51 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never really heard any of Poison's stuff. And they're old too. That's not always bad though. What are ya gonna to with the tix? Trash 'em, Scalp 'em...

H-D