Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Artwork, reviews, and pictures needed for magazine [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Artwork, reviews, and pictures needed for magazine

Rain
06-01-2003, 10:24 AM
Hello you guys! There is still a little time left for those of you who havent checked out the thank you site. We need all the great reviews, pictures of shows, artwork etc that we can get to make this magazine rule!!! Check it out you guys........:)

groups.msn.com/thankyoucreed (http://groups.msn.com/thankyoucreed)

Rock On

Rain

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Humm...Pretty good site!

Rain
06-01-2003, 12:05 PM
Thank you extreme_lithium :) I hope you will make a submission

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 12:13 PM
If "Thank You Creed" is an MSN gruop you probably have a MSN....My MSN is: extreme_lithium@hotmail.com

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 12:14 PM
ooh, by the way Rain....You can call me just "lith"....Everyone else here on BB use to call me that! Thank you Redeem for that name!;)

DangerousDan85
06-01-2003, 03:39 PM
call him Sebastian

Bridge of Clay
06-01-2003, 07:02 PM
no, call him Seb or Sebbie! ;)

crest tattoo
06-01-2003, 10:46 PM
I'm very impressed by the way. What an effort you've made, and all the time has paid off. Looks great!

DSDTonya
06-02-2003, 09:10 AM
Hey thanks guys for the kind words!!!!!!!
I also wanted to ask Dangerous Dan if he would be interested as a representative of Creed tributre bands-if you wanted to add something to the mag about yourself,your band etc.....
I'm getting excited as were about to close this project off soon & wanted to get as much possibel input from different angles of Creed fans. You would be the first Tribute -band input we would have.
Also-ever thinking of hitting the east coast(New Jersey) to play??? We dont see any Creed tribute bands in this area? Sounds like a fun night!!!!!!

DangerousDan85
06-02-2003, 01:26 PM
It's not actually my band

i wouldn't mind adding something to the magazine, but I wouldn't know what to add.

DSDTonya
06-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Hey Dan ! Thanks!!!! Maybe just something that explains that you are in a Creed tribute band and why-how you feel about their music etc.... I think something from someone in your position would be excellent to have in the mag. Take a look around the site-maybe by reading some of the other submissions-you'll get a idea? Even maybe-just post a picture of your band-saying who you guys are & a positive message to Creed from a fan standpoint. It doesnt really need to be fancy or anything.

http://groups.msn.com/ThankYouCreed

or if you want -just email what youd like to add to
creedDSDmanagers@hotmail.com
Being a lead vocalist, all eyes are on me. When you play an instrument, you can hide behind it," Jack says. "I'm the front man so I have to be able to become Scott Stapp when I sing his songs. I have to sound like him and act like him. I'm an actor when I'm up there, and if there's one note or one move that is wrong, people will know. There is a lot of pressure on me, but I enjoy it."

WOW!!!! I would really love to see one of your shows!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85
06-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
It's not actually my band

The Lithium
06-02-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by myself right now and I actually don't know why I doing this but forget that now
Okay Dan, we get it

The Lithium
06-02-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
call him Sebastian

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
no, call him Seb or Sebbie! ;)

Hey guys, what about just call me Lith, okay?:P

Bridge of Clay
06-02-2003, 09:38 PM
I guess someone learned how to quote people...

Rain
06-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
I guess someone learned how to quote people...

LOL ME TOO I have never done that before lmao ;)

Rain
06-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Hey you guys, Im just bumping this post. There isnt too much time left for people to submit, so Check this out and submit you guys! :)

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 04:13 PM
:bumpup: Always wanted to use this new smilie!!

Hey Rain! When is the deadline for submissions?

Rain
06-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Hey Terri! :wiggle:
Ummm well lol, We dont really have a set date to stop submissions, but it shouldnt be too much longer. I will keep you all posted, and let you know the exact date.:)

Rain

mommydutson
06-11-2003, 02:13 AM
i am hard at work on my meet and greet article for the book i will get it to you asap!

Rain
06-11-2003, 04:50 PM
Cool MommyD...:D A big thanks to all that have contributed!

Rain:dancing:

Rain
06-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Hello all! :)
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Thank you site will be taking no more submissions after June 30th....So all of you that may still have something to add, head on over and submit before the 30th!

Rock On Creed Fans!

:rockon:

http://groups.msn.com/thankyoucreed

VillageWolf
06-19-2003, 07:55 PM
Hi Rain *waves*

Let me know when it's done. I wanna see some scans!

Rain
06-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Hi wolfie! I will let ya know girly :)

Rain

Dogstar
06-19-2003, 10:44 PM
Thanks, Rain. I'm working on a submission, and I'll be sure to get it in by then.

Rain
06-20-2003, 03:45 PM
Cool Dogstar! :)

Rain

JenRN
06-21-2003, 02:31 PM
I am working on something as well, so much to say it is hard to narrow down!

Rain
06-22-2003, 01:56 PM
I know what you mean Jen it is hard to decide what ya want to say :confused: I too am working on what I want to add.

JenRN
06-22-2003, 10:37 PM
What is the limit on length? I have a lot to say really, but want to make it to the point!:)

Rain
06-22-2003, 11:30 PM
UMM well there really isnt a limit on how long it can be, I mean ya dont want it too awfully long but there is no set limit :) Im sure it will be great girl, I cant wait to read it.

JenRN
06-23-2003, 09:59 PM
I have papers with "brainstorming ideas" on it, I really can't wait to put it all together. Tell me again what this is going to be about, how will we know they actually get it:confused:

DSDTonya
06-24-2003, 12:37 AM
Hey Jen,
I'll try to sum this up as well as possible. lol.Basically the link for the site is just basically a 'collection box'. We are going to take the things we have gathered there-format them into pages & it will then be made into a magazine format. Its viewpoint is from the fans to the band. Words of encouragment,stories or & all kinds of different ways(art,tattoos,crazy things youve done,friendships made) all in the name of Creed. We will be contacting a few different sources in management to make sure it gets to the right hands. Would be even nicer if we could get it done in time for one of Mark's possible next meet n greets and hand it to him.
It will all be professionally put together & I think it is a great way to thank the guys. Show them they the support they still have from fans & hopefully it is something they will want to keep around. I think it will be! Even though there is a slim likeness to a CreedInk type mag & some other smaller but like projects,I do believe this is a one of a kind project and unlike CreedInk which is meant to feed our need for Creed-this is just a message of thanks to the band & let them know what kind of fans they have & how theyve effected us. I blabbered on I know-lol-but this is a project I'm passionate about. Anyway-thanks for submitting.There will be a finished & formatted online copy for everyone to see as well(we'll let ya know when done). We were playing with the idea of selling copies(at cost only)-but I'm not sure if weve found a budget wise option to do that yet.Its a bit more costly than we originally thought it would be.
THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!! SORRY FOR BLABBING ON! lol

JenRN
06-24-2003, 09:59 AM
This is GREAT!!!! I plan on working on it Wednesday 6/25!!! I hope it comes out like I feel!:D

Rain
06-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Just reminding everyone, there is only 2 more days to submit to the mag....So come on over and submit something. Rain :)

JenRN
06-28-2003, 11:14 PM
I submitted mine by e-mail Rain, I hope it is not too long and it is OK!:dunno:

Sheila63
06-28-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by DSDTonya

....There will be a finished & formatted online copy for everyone to see as well(we'll let ya know when done). We were  playing with the idea of selling copies(at cost only)-but I'm not sure if weve found a budget wise option to do that yet.Its a bit more costly than we originally thought it would be.
      THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!! SORRY FOR BLABBING ON! lol

Tonya, I'd be willing to help out with the cost. Just wanted to let you know.:)

Rain
06-29-2003, 11:23 AM
Thank you all :) Jen I just read your submission, and it is awesome girl :D Umm Shelia63 thank you so much for your offer of helping with the funds, we arent sure of the exact cost right now, but we will let you know if we need additional help when we are sure of the price figures. Thank you all again! You guys Rock!

Sheila63
06-29-2003, 12:18 PM
Your welcome, Rain.:D I'm picking up some pictures later today of my crest tattoo that I got when I was in FL last month. If the pictures are decent, I'll be submitting one for the magazine.

DSDTonya
06-30-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Sheila63
Tonya, I'd be willing to help out with the cost.  Just wanted to let you know.:)

Sheila-how sweet of you to offer!!!!!! Put a big cheesey smile on my face when I read that!!!!!!:D

As Rain said-we can always let everyone know once we have a final and most resonable cost per mag etc.....
Thanks again for the kindness & the submissions!
CREED FANS KICK ASS! LOL:bounce:

Sheila63
06-30-2003, 11:41 AM
You're welcome.:D I think you guys ROCK for putting together this magazine and giving us the opportunity to submit what we wanted to share with Creed. So a big THANK YOU to all of you for your time and effort!:jam: :thankyou: :thankyou: