Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New to this forum [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

Ruby
10-24-2002, 10:20 AM
I've always stayed away from this forum on the old board. Mainly wanted to talk about Creed and lighter stuff. All I can say is WOW it sure gets interesting around here.
I for one think whatever an individual needs to believe in to get him through this life and causes no harm to others if OK with me. I do appreciae however not being preached to or for anybody to worry about my soul and spirituality. Thinking only you have the right beliefs is judgemental in itself.

" Imagine all the people living life in peace."

TeriB19
10-24-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey Ruby. This forum is pretty controversial, and I personally have learned to shy away from it because I end up embroiled in the middle of the controversy. Believe what you will, that is your right. Isn't that what Creed say?;)

allison
10-24-2002, 03:37 PM
Yep, and they also say, "all that has been devastated can be recreated." ;)

Lady Valkyrie
10-24-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by allison
<b>Yep, and they also say, "all that has been devastated can be recreated." ;) </b>

:D

souldancer
10-24-2002, 09:43 PM
"...because the answer lies in you"

Siana
10-25-2002, 10:04 AM
:angel:

Ruby
10-25-2002, 10:37 AM
I remember going to Church and while I was listening to the sermon I kept thinking of lyrics from Creed songs that spoke of what I was hearing. Sometimes when I listen to a song I'm blown away by Scotts words and most other songs sound so superficial. But I'm preaching to the choir here.

TeriB19
10-25-2002, 10:19 PM
Can I get an AMEN people? I know Ruby, when I hear lyrics from songs like "Break Stuff" it just makes me roll my eyes. Creed's words are so spiritual and so sincere that other bands and their lyrics pale by comparison.

Siana
10-29-2002, 05:48 AM
true :)