Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Arkansas [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas

Luv4Creed
05-30-2003, 04:39 PM
Creed lover from Arkansas, anyone else from arkansas that luvs Creed as much as i do? :peacelove :hippy: :hugs:

Luv4Creed
06-01-2003, 05:45 PM
LMAO i guess not ,this has been here a few days now and no one has replyed so i guess im the only creed fan from arkansas , Well i feel so special! ;)

Luv4Creed
06-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Wow 5 day's later and no arkansan's no where to be found, What kinda people do i live with, don't they have a life?

creedgirl99
06-06-2003, 02:34 PM
I am from Arkansas.......Conway to be specific!!! :D Carrie (hotforscott) used to live here too, but she moved away... :(

Luv4Creed
06-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Kool, finally someone from my part of the world, Hey neighbor :) Im in Texarkana and still waiting for some rain! :dancing: And the rain dance doesn't seem to be working:(

creedgirl99
06-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Hiya neighbor..... :) So glad I'm not alone out here in Razorback land!

hotforscott
06-28-2003, 09:34 PM
I am back in Arkansas. I live in North Little Rock. I have TONS of family in Texarkana. That is too cool, it's a small world.

Luv4Creed
06-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Hey that is to cool, Im glad someone finally responded hope to chat to ya soon ! imhot4mark ;)

hotforscott
06-29-2003, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I actually graduated at Arkansas High. My Mom, Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, plus tons of friends still live there. I have a aunt who is an Interior Decorator there, her name is Janet Green, you may have heard of her, and my uncle Clark Green is a pediatrician at Collum and Carney, you may know him. That town to me, still seems to be small, even though it's not really, I guess as long as my family has been there, for generations and generations, it just seems I know everyone. I cannot even go visit and run into a store or the mall without running into atleast 2 people I know and haven't seen in years. It's pretty neat.