Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creedfeed Fest 03 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creedfeed Fest 03

Mr.CreedFreakTN
05-28-2003, 01:07 AM
You ladies go have a great time, it is finally almost here . Stay safe and don't get into to much trouble. I wish you a safe journey there and back home. You all will be in my thoughts. God speed.......

Steve
05-28-2003, 02:56 AM
Although I can't attend, I will be seeing Godsmack on Saturday :)

Remember, play Faceless Man first and take lots of photos so they can be posted on the BB!

Sheila63
05-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Thanks so much, Mr. TN and Steve.:) We'll take lots of pictures and do our best not to get into too much trouble.;) LOL!!

Steve, have a great time at the Godsmack concert!!!:jam:

JenRN
05-28-2003, 08:25 AM
WE are going to miss you guys:( We will try to stay out of trouble (maybe);)

stappinfection
05-28-2003, 08:37 AM
I Hope all of you have a great trip lots and lots of fun. I hope you guys run into at least one of guys while you are there if not all of them. Be safe!!!:) :)

TeriB19
05-28-2003, 09:16 AM
Keeping our fingers crossed!! Thanks for all the kind words and well-wishes. We will post millions of pictures and tell you all about it!

SCOTTSMYMAN
05-28-2003, 09:31 AM
I hope everyone has a great time. I wish I was going! Just please be safe! We'll be thinking about you guys all weekend. Have an awesome time!!

Lucy
05-28-2003, 12:48 PM
Have a grea time!!! I wish I was there with you all!!!

crest tattoo
05-28-2003, 01:51 PM
I am so jealous. My husband is flying into Orlando Sunday.:( :( I wish I could be there. Lots and lots of pictures guys!!!!!! Have a kick ass time:dancing:

marlsy
05-28-2003, 02:49 PM
I hope you guys have the time of your lives and run into our Scotty boy!! Just be careful and don't forget to bail Jen out of jail!! :roll: ;) I know Sheila will have her laptop so don't you guys forget about us and keep us updated k????? I can't wait to see all the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk: And have a drink on me!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
05-28-2003, 03:23 PM
I hope everyone thatis going has a blast:dancing: Dang! I wish I could go but I'm happy for everybody that is:angel: Oh! Yes, and you better take tons a pics there to;) Stay safe and have fun!

creedgirl99
05-28-2003, 03:32 PM
I so wish I was going too....but I hope you guys have a total and complete blast!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

JenRN
05-28-2003, 05:03 PM
Marlsy so you think I am going to jail hugh!;) :lol: Better be careful I may call you to bail me out!:D

devils_here
05-28-2003, 05:32 PM
I too wish you a safe and GREAT trip!! Just know I am sitting here green with envy ;) . Take lots of pictures and let me know well in advance when the next CreedFeed Fest is cuz I'll be there!Have a couple for me :drunk: :drunk:

marlsy
05-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Marlsy so you think I am going to jail hugh!;) :lol: Better be careful I may call you to bail me out!:D

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: Jen, I know the wild girl in you is gonna come out!!!!! :eek:

Sheila63
05-28-2003, 08:50 PM
Thank you so much everybody for all of the well wishes. We'll do our best not to get into too much trouble.;) Although I'm not sure, Orlando may never be the same again. LOL!!

marlsy and Joy, I love your avatar pics and I love your signature too, marlsy.:D

Kim V.
05-28-2003, 10:43 PM
Well, you guys have a great time, be safe and be sure to keep us posted here on the bb (we want up-to-the-minute info!!):D If you happen to see any of the boys, take LOTS of pics!! Don't know if Stapp is still in Hawaii, or maybe he'd sneak back to Orlando, you never know!!;) Jen take it easy on the man if you do see him, OK? LOL;) Teri, keep her in line, OK? But then again, who's gonna keep Teri in line?!?!?:P

TeriB19
05-28-2003, 10:58 PM
I'm paying people to keep me OUT of line, Kim!!:D:D:D

Kim V.
05-28-2003, 11:03 PM
LOL; just take it easy on Mark's biceps, if ya know what I mean! That chocolate mousse can really wear a man down!!

TeriB19
05-28-2003, 11:14 PM
You already know me too well!!!:D:D:D:D:D

JenRN
05-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
Well, you guys have a great time, be safe and be sure to keep us posted here on the bb (we want up-to-the-minute info!!):D If you happen to see any of the boys, take LOTS of pics!!  Don't know if Stapp is still in Hawaii, or maybe he'd sneak back to Orlando, you never know!!;)  Jen take it easy on the man if you do see him, OK?  LOL;)  Teri, keep her in line, OK?  But then again, who's gonna keep Teri in line?!?!?:P
If I get a hold of Stapp NOTHING will stop me, I will kindly ask him for an autograph and the rest will be history!;)

Kim V.
05-28-2003, 11:21 PM
Readin' ya like a book, and I haven't even met u yet!! LOL And you know if Jen or I (or alot of the other gals here) were to meet Stapp.... you know us pretty well, and where that would go.......

Kim V.
05-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Ladies, is it time to take it to the Fantasy thread?? Maybe after the fest you'll have all sorts of new inspiration!! Can't wait!!

JenRN
05-28-2003, 11:31 PM
This is the first time for me in Florida, I am anxious to go. I know the weather will be HOT, and I am not a fan of real hot weather but..... too many of my favorite people will be there!:dancing:

DSDTonya
05-28-2003, 11:34 PM
:bounce: You guys are gonna have a great time and I cant wait to hear all the details & see pics. Have a drink for me & try to squeeze in one night of camping on Stapps lawn for me would ya?lololol--I can see the headline now!
Have fun & stay out of troublle (well stay out of trouble that you'll get caught doing anyway)

JenRN
05-28-2003, 11:39 PM
The funny thing is I talk crazy about Stapp sometimes I know, but to be honest with you, I am the BIGGEST advocate for him and his privacy. I know it really must suck to not be able to do the "little things in life" that we all take for grantid. If I saw him, I would love nothing more than to chat and pick his brain a little, but I know how much his privacy means to him! I would just go to his "place of choice and chat";)

mushroomy2k
05-29-2003, 10:35 AM
yall are going to have a awsome time in orlando,,.
there is so much to see and do..
are any of you going to do universal studio's,or
islands of adventure..
my friend went on the sky coaster and said that was a blast..
i wish you all a safe and enjoyable weekend..
i would love to join you,im only an 1hr 30min.away.
but cant make it this time,maybenext year..
my heart will be with you though..
have a great day.:)

TeriB19
05-29-2003, 11:18 AM
Hi Diane, we're doing the Hard Rock tomorrow night and Saturday is tattoo day for some of the members (pool day for me:D). Partying it up on Saturday night, so I don't even know if we'll get time to do the Universal thing. But we'll be at Universal Friday night so partying at the City Walk isn't out of the question. Next year for sure you have to come!!!!

njcreedite
05-29-2003, 02:07 PM
Big Thank You to Dogstar and Teri for making me go to Orlando. (I'll hopefully feel the same way on Monday;) ). Looking forward to meeting the rest of you there. Thanks to all for the good wishes...it'll be fun for sure. As the designated driver...both nights???:confused: ....:crying: ....I don't know if I'll have as much fun, but I'll remember more:angel: . I'm sure I'll have some good stories to post next week!:dancing:
Linda

Bridge of Clay
05-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Stay stay safe and God bless you! have a kick-ass time!

Yvonne
05-29-2003, 05:18 PM
You guys have a good time, soooooo sorry I had to back out, but I will be blasting my CREED cds this weekend and pretend I'm there with you all.........:D :dancing: :cool: :dancing:

crest tattoo
05-29-2003, 05:31 PM
I'm so gall-darned jealous, I can hardly read this thread! I am ready to pose as my husband and fly there. He IS flying into Orlando Sunday. Why didn't I plan better???? Sorry, feeling sorry for myself. I hope you all have such an amazing time. I want to see tattoos and pictures. Be safe and have a great time!:tremonti: :glasses: :party2:

DSDTonya
05-30-2003, 09:19 AM
Hey guys!!! Youre probably gone already & having a great time!!!
I just wanted to mention that yesterday I heard the block of Creed played by Pierre on WMMR that was dedicated to those going to Creedfest in Orlando! It gave me a big ol smile to hear you guys mentioned & I cant wait to hear the stories!

mushroomy2k
05-30-2003, 11:42 AM
hey teri,.
let me know when yall get in and i will give you a phone call.
welcoming yall to orlando..
have a awsome time.

Aimee
05-30-2003, 02:52 PM
Here I sit waiting patiently by the phone for one of the girls to call and let me know they're here. It's nearly 3:00!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marlsy
05-30-2003, 08:44 PM
where are they?? I want an update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
05-30-2003, 08:46 PM
Yes, keep us updated!

Bridge of Clay
05-30-2003, 09:00 PM
if you only had made a CreedFeed Fest Pager, Steve...

I´m disapointed with you!!! ;)

LOL! just kidding!

mushroomy2k
05-30-2003, 09:48 PM
well i called at about 8;30 tonight ,but missed teri.
she said they would be leaving around 7;30.
for the rock and roll hall of fame..
i tried to call before,but was busy at the time..
doing a late dinner .
there out having a great time,the weather is
.great where im at,im a little west of orlando..
hopefully they will check in when they get in..
if i hear anything i will let you know..
yall have great evening..
teri and everyone who's at creedfeed fest 03.
:rockon: and :party: safely :dancing: Diane.
i got nervous talking on the message machine.
cant stand message machines.

TeriB19
06-02-2003, 06:01 AM
Hey Diane!! Thanks so much for calling!! We did get your message but it was pretty close to 3am when we got back to the hotel. We had dinner at the Hard Rock and a birthday cake for Sheila, then headed over to City Walk where we partied and danced all night at Margaritaville until they closed the place. Thanks for your call though!!! Maybe next year you can join us!!!