Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Say I new concert version! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Say I new concert version!

creedman
10-23-2002, 12:59 AM
WOW! That song JAMS now! I saw them in Houston and Selma and it blew me away. They have a minute intro with Flip wailing on the drums and Mark changed it the solo up too Amazing, and Scott added to his Frantic faction focus part.
If any one has this new version let me know! I wish they put a live cd out. It would BLOW everyone away!

faceless kiwi
10-24-2002, 09:49 PM
Yeah i know, it totally rocks doesnt it.
I loved the extended intro.
So scott added to that bit, was there a lot more lyrics or what?
I just loved that part in concert, "OUT FORMS THIS MISCONCEPTION WE CALL... (then he paused, looked away and said-).......MAN."
Sounded spooky, chilling.

Read JDM
10-24-2002, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure I like that part where Scott walks around in circles. It's kinda weird. But the song sounds awesome.

TeriB19
10-24-2002, 11:53 PM
I thought it was sorta strange too, he sorta dances around the mic pole for a minute, looks a little like a Native American dance.

souldancer
10-25-2002, 12:24 AM
I love this song too - the twisted feeling of our helplessness, vunerability and yet awesome thrill of will in taking the power to Say I. Especially like the lines..."this stillness is so lifeless with no spirit in your soul, like children with no vision do exactly what they're told." We probably each know some of these robots - sheep that just blindly, apathetically follow.
So. let's raise our hands high and feel all that power and passion to do good and go higher :bounce:

TeriB19
10-25-2002, 12:28 AM
Amen, souldancer! Believe what you will, that is your right, but I choose to WIN, I choose to FIGHT!

Read JDM
10-25-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
We probably each know some of these robots - sheep that just blindly, apathetically follow.

I firmly believe most every person I've met is one of these sheep. At least, I've found no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Mulletman
10-25-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by creedman
WOW! That song JAMS now! I saw them in Houston and Selma and it blew me away. They have a minute intro with Flip wailing on the drums and Mark changed it the solo up too Amazing, and Scott added to his Frantic faction focus part.
If any one has this new version let me know! I wish they put a live cd out. It would BLOW everyone away!

yea brett has a small bass solo now at the begining. they've been doing that since the begining of this tour back in january.

Bridge of Clay
10-26-2002, 08:52 PM
someone please send me a mp3 of this version!!! please!!!
I´m begging you!

jun00nie
10-26-2002, 11:43 PM
hey guys,
you need to send us a copy of the new "Say I"

please??

they didn't play it in toronto!

would appreciate the mp3 if someone has it

thanks

:crying:

Xterminator27
10-27-2002, 03:19 PM
Where did u hear the Say-I thing? Whe n iwent to the concert in toronto they didnt play it