Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
With Arms Wide Open #4 Power Ballad Of All Time... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : With Arms Wide Open #4 Power Ballad Of All Time...

DangerousDan85
05-23-2003, 11:57 AM
...According to VH1. I just watched the 25 Greatest Power Ballads count down. I'm glad to see With Arms Wide Open got in the top 5. :)

JulieCitySlicker
05-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Way cool Dan:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

creedgirl99
05-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the info Dan!!! :D

Marty
05-23-2003, 06:22 PM
Where is the rest of the list?
________
Pattaya estate agents (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

JenRN
05-23-2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah I watched it too, I saw the last 15 songs, brought back a lot of memories! If you can stand Jenny McCarthy it is worth watching!

GO CREED!!!!!!!!!!! TOP 5!:dancing:

Sheila63
05-23-2003, 08:30 PM
That is Great news!! Thanks for the info, Dan.:)

Way To Go, CREED!!!:bounce:

hayley
05-23-2003, 11:48 PM
That's great

Kim V.
05-24-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah I watched it too, I saw the last 15 songs, brought back a lot of memories!  If you can stand Jenny McCarthy it is worth watching!    

GO CREED!!!!!!!!!!!  TOP 5!:dancing:

Yeah, Jen, you got that right!! Can you say BIMBO?!? Can't stand her!! But it was worth watching, just to see Creed....
PEACE...

Lechium
05-24-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Kim V.
Yeah, Jen, you got that right!!  Can you say BIMBO?!?  Can't stand her!!  But it was worth watching, just to see Creed....
PEACE...
Hey she's pretty doable (as in I'd do her), so male audience dissagrees with you lol.

JenRN
05-24-2003, 10:14 AM
Yeah most guys would say that, T&A, don't look for anything else hugh?:rolleyes: The thing that is most annoying to me is her "valley girl" talk:rolleyes:

Sheila63
05-24-2003, 03:01 PM
I agree with you there, Jen. I don't like her either but it was fun to hear some of those songs again and see some of the old videos.

Unforgiven Fan
05-24-2003, 03:09 PM
yep number 4; hey, for a vh1 thing for is awesome considering......

creedlvr
05-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Yeah I watched it too, I saw the last 15 songs, brought back a lot of memories!  If you can stand Jenny McCarthy it is worth watching!    

GO CREED!!!!!!!!!!!  TOP 5!:dancing:
I saw it too. I was thinking the whole time that WAWO better make the top of the list. I was so happy when they did!

You're right about Jenny McCarthy. She is the dumbest, most annoying person. I can't stand all the stupid faces she makes!

Kim V.
05-24-2003, 07:57 PM
<b>Yeah most guys would say that, T&A, don't look for anything else hugh?:rolleyes: The thing that is most annoying to me is her "valley girl" talk:rolleyes: </b>

Well, when most guys mature and grow up, they realize that there might be more to a woman than T & A (which with those bimbo types, it's probably all silicone anyways!), and they look for a woman with an IQ higher than a cardboard box!! It's called a REAL woman....;) :D PEACE...

Lechium
05-25-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Kim V.
Well, when most guys mature and grow up, they realize that there might be more to a woman than T & A (which with those bimbo types, it's probably all silicone anyways!), and they look for a woman with an IQ higher than a cardboard box!! &nbsp;It's called a REAL woman....;) :D &nbsp; PEACE... '
Dont confuse girl guys want to date and girl guys want to fuck.
Two completly different things, and if 2nd category is getting more publicity, it doesnt mean that people are actually looking for the 1st.

Kim V.
05-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Don't think I'll even dignify that trash with an answer.

Lechium
05-25-2003, 10:26 PM
Why trash?
That's how life goes -- there are some girls guys would date, and others who they want just to sleep with. And just because 2nd group gets more media attention that doesnt mean that gusy are shallow. That's all I said, sorry if you cant handle an occasional cussword.