Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Any1 heard of this band.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Any1 heard of this band....

GeeK_2004
05-12-2003, 02:15 PM
names Cold....

They have a song out now named "Stupid Girl". I love the song. I cant wait till their cd comes out...

GeeK_2004
05-12-2003, 02:17 PM
It has now just occured to me that this thread shouldnt be in this forum!!!

btw,How can you move a thread to another forum.?

farmgirl
05-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Hi, Cold is a good band. I have their last cd and have seen them in concert once opening for Godsmack, which they are touring with them again this summer.

I think Steve, the moderator, has to move the thread to the Music Matters section. Not positive though, but I don't know how to do it and I think he takes care of that.

TTYL.
Rose

JulieCitySlicker
05-12-2003, 03:14 PM
I've never heard of them:)

hotforscott
05-12-2003, 03:50 PM
I have heard of them. I have a few songs on a compliation CD that I got somewhere. I like the songs.

Dogstar
05-12-2003, 04:38 PM
I love them! I'm picking up the new CD tomorrow. I have one of their other ones: 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage. I hope the new one is as kick-a** as that one. The lead singer sounds a little like Aaron Lewis from Staind but not as nasal.

Higher_Desire
05-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Their song 'Remedy' was the theme song for WWE Backlash this year. It's a really good sounding song, but when I try to download it, it's just the chorus over and over again. It really pisses me off.

H-D

Dogstar
05-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Geez, that stinks, Higher Desire. I've been having some weird downloading experiences, too. I was downloading some Evanescene tunes to check them out and in two of the songs, there were weird phone-type noises, like the one you get when a number is out of service. I think it's all part of the evil master plan to stop downloading :D. You heard about what Madonna did with her latest album? They put out mp3s of the song titles and all, but when you listened to the song, you got some expletive-laden tongue-lashing about the evils of downloading.

Redeemer
05-13-2003, 11:57 AM
I like that song, Stupid Girl. You have good musical tastes, by the way, Geek. :D

creedgirl99
05-13-2003, 02:02 PM
I like their song "No One"...it came out a couple years ago I think.

GeeK_2004
05-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by farmgirl
Hi, Cold is a good band.  I have their last cd and have seen them in concert once opening for Godsmack, which they are touring with them again this summer.

I think Steve, the moderator, has to move the thread to the Music Matters section.  Not positive though, but I don't know how to do it and I think he takes care of that.

TTYL.
Rose

oh.. Thats cool. How was the concert ??

GeeK_2004
05-13-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
I like that song, Stupid Girl. You have good musical tastes, by the way, Geek. :D

I love that song!!!