Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Any Christian Music Fans Here? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Any Christian Music Fans Here?

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 07:52 AM
Are there any Christian Music fans on here? It doesn't matter what genre... just as long as it's Christian.

My personal Favs are...

Skillet
Third Day
Jennifer Knapp
O.C. Supertones
Audio Adrenaline
Mortification
Kirk Franklin
East West
Pillar
T-Bone
Jars Of Clay
Rich Mullens

Read JDM
10-22-2002, 09:43 AM
I'm not too into Christian music, but my girlfriend is. The ones I've liked are Newsboys, Third Day and Jars of Clay.

Mulletman
10-22-2002, 09:20 PM
i have a friend who is a supertones freak.......

Bridge of Clay
10-22-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Read JDM
Newsboys, Third Day and Jars of Clay.

DC TALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Friend
AUDIO A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never Gonna Be as Big as Jesus!!!
NOVO TOM !!!!! (this one is Brazilian!!!)

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
i have a friend who is a supertones freak.......

Do they go to the Supertones Message Board at Alabaster forums? I go there a lot... I may know your friend if they go to thaat particular message board.

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
DC TALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Friend
AUDIO A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never Gonna Be as Big as Jesus!!!
NOVO TOM !!!!! (this one is Brazilian!!!)

I love DC Talk... they sound so weird to me when I listen to their really old stuff like from the "Nu Thing" Album... that old school street style rap sounds so funny compared to what they are like today. I love them best in the Jesus Freak days... that album rocked!!!! I love Toby Mac's new album. I totally love how they all have done their own thing, yet DC Talk is still intact.

Audio Adrenaline totally rocks!! I loved their "Bloom album the best so far... "Bag Lady" and "Jazz Odysey" was my favs off that album. Then there is "The Houseplant Song" that made me LMBO!!

I've never heard of Novo Tom... However, I'm always willing to listen to something that's new to me... name one of your fav album by this artist and I'll try it.

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Read JDM
I'm not too into Christian music, but my girlfriend is. The ones I've liked are Newsboys, Third Day and Jars of Clay.

I liked Newsboys in their early years... the "Take Me To Your Leader" and "Entertaining Angels" days... but when they tried to revive disco with "Love, Liberty, Disco" I started to cringe and cover my ears.

Third Day is so awesome! Their worship songs are so from the soul, ya know? But let them loose on "consuming Fire" and "Never Bow Down" and Mac Powels vocals show their strength and man does that guitar wail!!! :D

I seen Jars of clay with Jennifer Knapp and Shawn Groves when they came to Hershey earlier this year... Jars rocks live... especially when they sing "Flood"

PaulMcCoygirl
10-23-2002, 03:02 AM
I've heard of Third Day and Jars of Clay but I haven't heard any of their music. What do they sing?

Lady Valkyrie
10-23-2002, 02:05 PM
Third Day sings good old fashioned Rock-n-Roll... it's has a southern Rock feel... they are originally from Georgia after all.

Jars is labeled as alternative... however they are nowhere near as hard as what the secualr music industry would consider alternative. Jars is a mellow rock... I love them.

creedfaner
10-23-2002, 07:13 PM
Try Kutless!!

goto www.kutless.com (http://www.kutless.com) to listen to their music. Very cool stuff. My fav by them is "Tonight".