Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
HeadBanger's Ball [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : HeadBanger's Ball

goddess_bb
05-09-2003, 11:36 PM
It's BACK!!!! Tommarrow night...MTV hosted By METALLICA!!

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

I can't wait, some of you might be too young to remember but it was the best music show ever!!!

This makes me almost as happy as having...:sex: lol..:lol:

Dogstar
05-09-2003, 11:53 PM
I never saw that show. They always talk about it on the Jerry Cantrell board...What was it like?

Lechium
05-10-2003, 01:31 AM
It would be uber mainstream and will nto exposed bands that need exposure I'm afriad.

Lechium
05-10-2003, 11:48 PM
It's on now.
Yeah some underexposed bands there.
But they all suck
lol

Only good video was Suicidal Tendencies one, and somewhat
"One" (never really likes that song)

goddess_bb
05-11-2003, 12:29 AM
Hmmmm..Lechium do you like anything???

Dogstar
05-11-2003, 01:38 AM
LOL, goddess. Did you watch it? Who was on it? Just curious :D. I don't have cable so no HBB for me.

Lechium
05-11-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
Hmmmm..Lechium do you like anything???

Tonns of stuff

nails, tool, tori amos (yeah), smashing pumpkins, radiohead... many others

goddess_bb
05-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Yes, I did watch it Dogstar...it was cool...Metallica hosted..they're kind-a dorky which is what makes them cute...it showed just alot of videos that they show alot anyway...

And Lechium...Tori Amos..I think she a aquired taste..and I don't have it...like Metallica and you, huh??

SCOTTSMYMAN
05-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Lech,you like Tori Amos!!!? That's cool I love her! I'm just surprised is all. She is an awesome singer.

As far as her being an aquired taste if you can understand her then you like her. If you can't then yeah I guess you wouldn't like her!!

Lechium
05-11-2003, 04:11 PM
I used to like Metallica, but I'm out of that phase now.
Is Tori aquired taste? Dunno, first time I heard "Crucify" I loved that song.

JenRN
05-11-2003, 10:22 PM
I used to LOVE Headbanger's Ball, it was hosted by Ricky Rackman, the guy with all the tattoo's!!!! I used to stay up late and watch it all the time, it rocked!!!!:jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 10:31 PM
I don't watch mtv:mad: :)

JenRN
05-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I don't watch mtv:mad: :)
Me either, but in the days of Headbanger's ball like I said in the above post I liked them!

TeriB19
05-11-2003, 10:58 PM
I used to love when VH1 would have the Big 80's weekends. I miss those days.

JulieCitySlicker
05-12-2003, 01:53 AM
I used to like mtv but they are kinda two faced peeps there. They like Creed when its convient for them otherwise they bash them:mad:

farmgirl
05-12-2003, 06:01 PM
I watched the Headbangers Ball, it was very good. They played alot of my fave bands. Besides a couple by Metallica, they played
Godsmack, Disturbed, Staind, Powerman 5000 and quite a few more. I'm glad it's back. I used to watch it all the time when it was on before. So cool!!!:dancing:

luvscott4ever
05-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Godsmack, Disturbed, Staind, Powerman 5000

Man, makes me wish I had cable, just for that! I don't like MTV other than that...that would be the only thing I think I would watch...but, not gonna pay for cable just for that...guess I'll have to get my kid's friend to tape it for me!!

goddess_bb
05-13-2003, 12:16 PM
I love Headbangers Ball...but that could be cause I am going to be a metal head till I die...always thought I would outgrow it but I never did...anyone else ever think that??

farmgirl
05-21-2003, 11:39 AM
Hi goddess,

I will probably always love metal too, cuz I havent outgrown it so far. I'm sure I will be rockin out in my wheel chair in the nursing home and will be the only little old lady getting yelled at to turn her music down, LOL.

Wonder if they give a senior citizens discount at concerts! Hmm.

Have a nice day!
Rose :dancing:

goddess_bb
05-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by farmgirl
Hi goddess,

I will probably always love metal too, cuz I havent outgrown it so far.  I'm sure I will be rockin out in my wheel chair in the nursing home and will be the only little old lady getting yelled at to turn her music down, LOL.

Wonder if they give a senior citizens discount at concerts!  Hmm.

Have a nice day!
Rose :dancing:

LOL@farmgirl...I will be there right next to ya..jamming out when we are 80!!!

farmgirl
05-21-2003, 12:37 PM
Cool, I will have a headbanging partner in the "home". I wonder if they make elasticized leather pant suits. LOL:D

goddess_bb
05-21-2003, 04:23 PM
Maybe by the time I am that old I will be brave enough to wear leather pants...lol...so farm girl who are your top 3 favorite metal groups...??

farmgirl
05-21-2003, 06:26 PM
I like alot of them but if I could only pick 3, it would be: Disturbed, Godsmack & Metallica, in that order. What about you?

goddess_bb
05-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Hmmmmm..I set that up wrong to only pick three is tough...okay let's see...Metallica...Godsmack...Rob Zombie..(Dude is a freak but his songs stick in my head...)...it is so awesome to finally met another GIRL who is a metal head...so nice to met you Rose(?)...I'm Becky by the way....

farmgirl
05-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah, it's Rose, nice to meet you too!:D I so wanted to go see Metallica this summer but didn't get tickets. The closest they are coming to me is Chicago, which is over 4 hours away. I hope they add some more dates and come to Wisconsin!

Have a great day Becky!:dancing:

Rose

goddess_bb
05-22-2003, 10:50 PM
What part of Wisconsin are you from?? I'm orginally from eastern edge of Iowa and have been to Wis. alot??
You have a great day to...:D

farmgirl
05-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Hi Becky,

I actually live in a little (very little) town called Pound out in the boonies on a dairy farm. I work in Marinette, which is right on the Wis./Mich. border. Pound is 30 miles West of that. If you don't know where Marinette is, you probably heard of Green Bay, and I am 45 minutes North of that. Not many metal-heads in a little
baptist town, LOL. Me & hubby could be the only ones.

You say your from Iowa, where do you live now?
:dancing:

goddess_bb
05-22-2003, 11:26 PM
I live in Colorado..your married, me too!! Any kids??

farmgirl
05-22-2003, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I have 2 sons. The oldest is 23 and in the Navy and my younger one is 18 and will be graduating high school the first week of June. I know that dates me, LOL, I'm 41.

Do you have kids?

goddess_bb
05-23-2003, 12:18 PM
ahhh yes I do..3..my oldest a girl is 5, my son is 4 and my baby is 21 months old...they grow up toooooo fast....but I bet you know that...
<<<<actually my avatar is my youngest...the terror...Tasha Lou...

farmgirl
05-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Wow, 3 little ones, you must have your hands full. It's great mine are grown, we can come and go as we please now. We both love concerts and don't have to worry about sitters and all that anymore.

Your little one is a cutie!!!

Have a great long weekend, I'm sure I will be on some here and there. :)

goddess_bb
05-23-2003, 02:00 PM
You have a great weekend too...I know in a way I look foward to the days of no more babysitters. My hubby and I are hopefully going to Godsmack on June 10 but finding a sitter can be such a pain and then worrying about them while your away...oh well everyone says that someday I will look back on these heatic times with fondness..