Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Theory of a Deadman [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Theory of a Deadman

Bridge of Clay
05-09-2003, 09:32 PM
hahaha! Just like 5 days after Runeīs thread, I went down to a cd store to get an audioslave cd in a store that buys used cds... So I sold 5 of them thinking Iīd get the Audioslave one for free, but it turns out they donīt work with new cds anymore, just used ones.. (what the f***? they wonīt survive for long)...

Anyway, I liked that Make Up your Mind song. So I looked for 3DD cds, none... Our Lady Peace, none... Evanescence, itīs new... I got pissed but then I found the Theory of a Deadman cd and I decided to get it, although I never heard the rest of it...

My point is they sound like Nickelback a lot: same kind of solos, distortion, the way he sings...

Do you like them???

They have 3 or 4 good songs, the rest gets repetitive... But I donīt regret getting it. :)

Agent D
05-09-2003, 09:36 PM
I like the songs I've heard on the radio: Invisible Man, Nothing Could Come Between Us, and Make Up Your Mind.

Bridge of Clay
05-09-2003, 09:49 PM
yep, tracks 1, 2 and 3. 4 is nice too...

Steve
05-09-2003, 10:04 PM
They sound similar to Nickelback because Chad Kroeger helped write/produce their CD.

Bridge of Clay
05-09-2003, 10:14 PM
really??? cool!!!

I was going to make a question about that!

Thanks!

Rune
05-09-2003, 11:47 PM
i really like them, yeah they sound a lot like nickelback, but hey, everyone sounds like someone, if their songs are good, i give em credit where credit is due

Lechium
05-10-2003, 01:34 AM
boring
really boring
cool name thou
they run out of decent ideas after comming up with a name lol

Siana
05-10-2003, 04:04 PM
hey Marcos,i like them 2:)

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
boring
really boring
cool name thou
they run out of decent ideas after comming up with a name lol

:lol: :)

I donīt think theyīre boring! just a lil repetitive! I think they have a lot of potential yet!

Dogstar
05-11-2003, 01:40 AM
I haven't heard enough to make a ruling, but I'm not a huge Nickelback fan, so if they sound like them, I probably won't like Theory all that much.

Steve
05-11-2003, 08:33 AM
I really like Nickelback. I don't care if people say "all their music sounds the same so they suck" because if it sounds good to me, I'll listen to it.

Theory's songs all sound the same as well, and it sounds very similar to Nickelback... Theory is less experienced as Nickelback however and I think their CD is a little raw. It's kind of like listening to Nickelback's old independant release. Personally, I don't like Theory's CD much anymore. I used to listen to it all the time but I haven't picked it up in a few months now. Guess I just like Nickelback better :)

(I do like Theory, just not the whole CD)

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2003, 11:57 PM
you stole my words, bosco!

creedgirl99
05-13-2003, 12:38 PM
I love that Make Up Your Mind song...... :)