Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Young Grow Old [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Young Grow Old

Xterminator27
10-21-2002, 07:54 PM
I just gotta say, I dowloaded Young grow old as teh last creed song (that is written by the band) there is possible to download. I made this mistake because i didnt really think it could be good with its funny name but MAN! Thats gotta be one of my favorite all time songs of all time! Its just SO good! Like all of Creeds B-side songs liek, To whom it may concer, Is this the and, and young grow old, they seem to be REALLY good at the start, but now im kinda tired of to whom it may concern, but thast just cuz ive been listening to it alot. But CREED B-SIDE SONGS RULE THE YARE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THERE AMAZING ORIGANAL SONGS. THE only Creed songs i do not like areThe ones not written by the band like , Im 18. That song sounds like country.. *shudders* Btw YOUNG GROW OLD AND IS THIS THE END ARE AMAZING SONGS. IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM DOWNLOAD THEM RIGHT NOW!!

TeriB19
10-21-2002, 08:37 PM
Funny you should mention that X, I was listening to Young Grow Old in the car riding home from work today thinking how awesome that song is and how it really deserves to be released because the sound is great, Mark in incredible on the guitar and the song just kicks ass.

Xterminator27
10-21-2002, 08:49 PM
I know, really i was just listening to it when i wrote that and its so true

luvscott4ever
10-21-2002, 09:21 PM
Months ago I had downloaded all the songs I could find by them..Then about a month or so ago I bought the Human Clay import, and that song is on there!! Along with To Whom It May Concern and Is This The End!! It's one helluva cd!!

hayley
10-22-2002, 12:27 AM
I KNOW!!! YGO KICKES ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P i have always loved that song....really makes ya feel all jumpy inside.

souldancer
10-22-2002, 01:51 AM
I feel so left out...can I download these songs via Internet? Are they on someone's web site? :(

Dogstar
10-22-2002, 02:14 AM
Awwwww. You need a Napster clone. That's what I use. If I knew how to send it to you, I would. Sometimes, I'm technologically challenged.

hayley
10-22-2002, 02:42 AM
haha...i am all the time..yes and SD, you have just GOTTA hear these songs.

souldancer
10-22-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
SD, you have just GOTTA hear these songs. :crying: Well, just rub it in, why don;t you?! Trying to dl it now from KaZa....will let you know if this nerd succeeds...

souldancer
10-22-2002, 03:58 AM
Got it!:dancing:

TeriB19
10-22-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
:crying:  Well, just rub it in, why don;t you?!  Trying to dl it now from KaZa....will let you know if this nerd succeeds...
Souldancer, I got it off Kazaalite and it is awesome (this coming from the worlds biggest nerd on the 'net.) Good luck, and let me know how you make out.

Read JDM
10-22-2002, 10:04 AM
A lot of their b-sides are readily available because the singles seem to stay in circulation a long time. If you're looking to buy any of them, there are a ton available on Amazon. Also, Young Grow Old appeared on WWF Forceable Entry which came out earlier this year, and To Whom It May Concern (my favorite b-side) was on the Scorpion King soundtrack right around the same time.

allison
10-22-2002, 10:10 AM
Thanks to imesh and Marcos, I got all the bsides songs and they ROCK! I mean, they are sooooooooooo good, I can't believe they are unreleased. I think my favorite is Is This the End, then To Whom It May Concern, then Young Grow Old, then I'm Eighteen. :rockon:

Dogstar
10-22-2002, 12:12 PM
To Whom It May Concern is my favorite, followed by Is This The End, Young Grow Old and I'm 18.

Unforgiven Fan
10-22-2002, 04:35 PM
why is it Creed makes killer b-sides and they do not release has a-sides...YGO is awesome and it sonds great on the radio.....

Read JDM
10-22-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
why is it Creed makes killer b-sides and they do not release has a-sides...YGO is awesome and it sonds great on the radio.....

My theory is that bands write b-sides because it makes being a fan much more fun. In truth, though, I think b-sides are the result of a surplus in the creative process. Sometimes, you come up with so many ideas, and you record a lot of them, but you can only use so many.

TeriB19
10-22-2002, 10:21 PM
I second that theory.