Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed hidden stuff FREAKY [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed hidden stuff FREAKY

Xterminator27
10-20-2002, 09:18 PM
I know most of you already know all about this.. but for those of you who dont.... http://www.creedprison.cjb.net/hiddenstuffs1.html

Just look at this crap.. :eek:

BTW if someone already posted this, just tell me.

Unforgiven Fan
10-20-2002, 09:23 PM
no one has posted but yeah what they gathered is freaky stuff...when I saw that stuff awhile ago it just freaked me out about all this stuff that Creed had going and probably still going...

hayley
10-20-2002, 11:07 PM
yeah i've read that before..hmm.

souldancer
10-21-2002, 12:20 AM
I am fascinated with freaky stuff...have to look at that again! Thanks for the reminder.

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 12:04 AM
I'm looking at the site for the first time... I don't know whether to be surprised, disgusted, or intrigued. :dunno:

TeriB19
10-22-2002, 05:52 AM
Why disgusted? Did I miss something?:confused:

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 07:28 AM
Why disgusted? It seems everyone seems to be preoccupied with conspiracy theories and such things in society today... it's a little cliqued and old. I have to admit that some of the "evidence" is freaky...

It all reminds me of when people were trying to decipher the Beatles Album covers.

Creed Say I
10-22-2002, 08:53 AM
Oh YES !!

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND !

I have read all the mytsterious stuff before and yeah the stuff is there on the cd's and covers. Firstly what an extremely smart marketing ploy !!.. What a better way to get people to buy original cd's rather than grab a burnt copy. There's a catch to their madness.
Who know's the secrets behind all the mysterious stuff , Creed does !, it just adds to the attraction and they sure got the attention of fans by all of this mysterious stuff. I find it rather interesting.

Cheers
Sharon
Creed Say I

faceless kiwi
10-24-2002, 04:08 PM
Yes it is interesting.
And freaky.
When i first stumbled across that site about a year and a half ago, i couldn't believe some of the stuff they found, and then it just kept growing and growing.
A lot of time went into that.

Said Eyes
10-24-2002, 11:27 PM
Glad some of you enjoyed it.

And lady valkyrie, I think you were looking for the word clichéd. Cliqued means exclusivity. http://members.optushome.com.au/bfairfax/sa/tmyk.jpg

edit: what, no pictures? bah.