The end of the world [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world

Mr. Prophet Man
04-26-2003, 08:29 PM
???

JulieCitySlicker
04-29-2003, 12:42 AM
All I have to say is that the world is just like us. We aren't going to be here forever and neither is this world;)

The world is like an ice cream sundae its all gonna melt someday

Lechium
04-29-2003, 01:22 AM
Define end of the world please.

Does commet hitting Earth count?
Does unstoppabale desease that kills everyone count?
Does nuclear war count?

JulieCitySlicker
04-29-2003, 02:22 PM
Its uncertain how the world will end but I believe that it will eventually. It may not be in are live time or the next, or even a hundred years from now...but it will happen.

Siana
05-01-2003, 06:22 PM
i believe the world will end,yes but 4 sure i won't be alive to see it ;)

Weathered
05-01-2003, 10:48 PM
i believe in the Rapture........antichrist rules for 7 years after all the christians go to heaven

souldancer
05-02-2003, 12:10 AM
I am going to go listen to Illusion

Bridge of Clay
05-02-2003, 12:53 AM
check the Bible to see my point of view on this...

alive_in_Jesus
05-14-2003, 09:53 PM
I totally agree wit that...the Bible has the answers;)

Xterminator27
05-28-2003, 10:39 PM
Of course the world is going to end, Humans are to stupid to stop it

Aimee
05-30-2003, 03:20 PM
AMEN TO THAT X!

JulieCitySlicker
05-30-2003, 11:45 PM
The fact to the matter is that humans can't stop it from happening;)

Lechium
05-31-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
The fact to the matter is that humans can't stop it from happening;)
depends. if end of the world is an asteroid that heads for earth, they can nuke the hell out of it.

The Lithium
05-31-2003, 06:00 PM
There is no end of everything! The end it's only in our own heads.....Everything will go on, but in our hearts and heads it's a end....It is no end of the world of or everything else....We thing that it's end, but it isn't, 'cause everything will always go on.

//Lith

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2003, 07:05 PM
That didn't make any sense at all:confused:

StappsSaviour
06-01-2003, 10:57 PM
we COULD go and look in the Bible but no...
it dont always the answers that we need
ppl can go 4 ages wonderin bout things like "will the world end?"
they can turn to the Bible to look 4 answers but i personally dnt think that they will find them
the world will end, AND in my opinion, there is no Heaven

StappsSaviour
06-01-2003, 10:58 PM
prove to me that there is a Heaven if u disagree
make sure it has noffin 2 do with the bible or i will completely switch off

JSWard12
06-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Just look at it like this, if God intends for the world to end, it will. If you ever read the Left Behind series, it's a look into how the world could possibly end, with an antichrist and the tribulation period. All I know is that I'm gonna die one of these days and I hope that I'm not around when the world comes to an end.

JulieCitySlicker
06-05-2003, 12:15 AM
I agree JSWard:angel:

StappsSaviour
06-06-2003, 01:18 AM
thats not wot i said but...
hey oh well

mel!ssa
06-09-2003, 03:57 AM
Well, if you believe in God, angels, etc, then heaven is where they live. If you don't, ummmm... there's an earthly realm and a heavenly realm. If you don't believe we go to heaven after we die, that doesn't mean you cant believe that heaven exists at all. Is that what you don't believe, or is it just heaven in itself existing? Cos i don't see what's so hard to understand about heaven being real, but if you've been told that it's there so we can live there after we die, then yeah i can see why you would have doubts. If you separate the thing itself from its purpose in being there, you might discover you do believe it's there...? :dunno: and what you don't believe is that we go there after we die.... dunno just tryin to help.

creedgirl99
06-18-2003, 02:20 PM
I don't think the earth will be destroyed....

Samuel
06-18-2003, 05:43 PM
Heaven is real just as God is real.The wicked and the unbelieving shall not go unpunished so therefore hell is real too.

creedfan47a
06-23-2003, 02:02 AM
The wicked can be punished without being tortured in a fiery hell for all eternity. Don't worry, God will punish evildoers, but not by throwing them in a hell to burn forever.

creedgirl99
06-23-2003, 03:17 PM
I agree with you Bec.....

creedfan47a
06-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Thanks. :D Oh, and to answer the question in the thread, I don't believe in the end of the WORLD, but in the end of the system of things - ie, the way things are now. I don't believe that the earth itself will be destroyed. God created the earth to last forever and nothing humans can do to the earth will get in the way of God's purpose for it.

JulieCitySlicker
06-24-2003, 12:06 AM
I believe there is a heaven and a hell and I also believe that this world will perish someday.

Xterminator27
07-30-2003, 01:15 AM
the world will end one of these ways

-in 2 billion years the sun blows up and we all die
-we run out of freash water and we all die
-a comet hits us and we all die
-we have a nuclear war and we all die
-we dont stop all this ozone pollution and the ozone layer breaks and the suns rays come ina and we have global ice melts and the ecosystem goes wacko and we all die.
- we screw up our economy and shit and everyone goes crazy and gamgs and no police and bad peopel and the ykill ppl for no reason and evntuall ywe all die
-we run out of resources but we are to stupid to put money in space stuff and we cant go to other planets and we all die.
-Aliens come and kill us and we all die (actually possible)
thats all i can really think of, but ONE of those is going to happen EVENTUALLY and if it aint one of those it will be SOMETHING else.
Of course the worlds gona end. Its mpossible to go on forever. EVERYTHING HAS A BEINNING AND AN END. EVEN THE UNIVERSE

creedfan47a
08-01-2003, 08:01 AM
I disagree, X. I believe that God created the earth for a reason, and nothing that us measly little humans can do to it will change his purpose for the earth. He created the earth to last forever, so that is what it will do.

ZION1010
08-01-2003, 11:42 PM
And IF HIS Word Is Forever>>It does Not End Inn the Book of REV>>Just This World There Is Another book John Eats In REV 10 the it is sweet as honey but In The belly It becomes Bitter Which Rep. being cast to in fro The Rewards and Trials...Sweet is your reward bitter is the Trials ....WE MAY RISE IN FALL BUT INN THE END WILL MEET AGAIN

ZION1010
08-01-2003, 11:52 PM
INN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNEES....And All the Dead IN Christ Shall Rise And He Shall Wipe All TEARS From there eyes .... the Dead Shall live again Its what he died for Onley he holds the key to life in death Sin is for a season but Eternal life Is Foreever ......JeSUS ROCKS

mel!ssa
08-02-2003, 04:22 AM
John ate a book? :confused:

Samuel
08-02-2003, 07:04 AM
Yes,in a vision,Revelation 10:9-11.God bless amen!

Aimee
08-02-2003, 04:28 PM
I agree with Bec. Did you know that the "seers" like Nostradamus and others couldn't see beyond this time period? That's why they think the world is coming to an end. I believe that it is coming to an end, just like Bec said. The end of systems made of fear that entrap us. The end of non-tolerance. The end of urban-sprawl and consuming consumerism. Humans might be dim-witted, we might take eons to learn, but we are learning.
More and more people are turning toward a spiritual path (or at least interested in the spirit) Air travel, the internet and free speech has alowed us to be more AWARE of what's happening around us. The more aware we are, the better position we are in to change it. So, yes the world will end, and a new one will begin. It will never be perfect because nature isn't perfect. At least as our definitions deem "perfection" to be. So while the earth can destroy us, and change us, we will not destroy it. Even in a nuclear fallout or a meteor shower, life will survive in some form or another. Let's take this "new world" and fill it with light and love so that our descendants may know a world without unnecessary pain.

mel!ssa
08-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Do you think the world will end just because, and that some life forms will survive just because? i don't mean it in derogatory way, i mean do you believe it is fate, or nature controls it or God controls it...?

RMadd
08-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by StappsSaviour
prove to me that there is a Heaven if u disagree
make sure it has noffin 2 do with the bible or i will completely switch off

I'm not sure it's possible to PROVE the existence of Heaven (and Hell, for that matter), particularly w/o the use of the Bible. I personally believe in both Heaven and Hell; but one of the large components of Christianity is an individual's FAITH in the words provided in the Bible. While many events and people's lives (including Jesus') can be proven, other things, such as Heaven, miracles (which many non-Christians believe to be scientific coincidences, or whatever) require a Christian's confidence that what he/she reads in the Bible is fully true and accurate. Try as we might, NO religion can be scientifically proven to be true (w/o the use of that religion's holy book & other similar sources); indeed, it's quite difficult to prove something exists that cannot be seen at all.

ZION1010
08-04-2003, 11:33 PM
Mans Knowlege is limted Faith Is Beliveing that which you mortal eyes cant see JESUS ROCKS

souldancer
08-05-2003, 02:17 AM
I believe that there could be an end to the Homo sapiens species...but, not the world. She will go on without us.

RMadd
08-06-2003, 12:43 AM
If one takes the Bible's message to be the truth, then here's what it has to say about the end of time:
"But the day of the Lord will come like a theif. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare (or burned up).... That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire and the elements will melt in the heat." Revelation 3:10, 12

ZION1010
08-06-2003, 01:29 AM
REMBEAR THEREFORE HOW YOU HAVE RECEVIED AND HEARD AND HOLD FAST>>THIS IS FOR YOU>>FROM THE FATHER>>I KNOW THY WORKS MY CHILD BEHOLD I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE AN OPEN DOOR AND HEAR ME OUT SAITH THE LORD THY GOD AND NO MAN CAN SHUT AND NO MAN OPENTH>>FOR THE ANGEL I SENT BEFORE YOU HAS THAT KEY MY CHILD FOR THO LET HER IN YOU TO SHALL HAVE ITS COPY CUZ YOU OPEND TO HER BLESED AMONG NATIONS SHALL YOU BE .. .....................YOU HAVE NOT DECLINED YOUR EAR SAITH THE LORD YOUR GOD YOU SHALL HELP BRING FOURTH A NEW JERUSALEM SO SHALL IT BE .............................////.//////////./

Samuel
08-06-2003, 01:55 PM
Amen bearfan and Zion I love you guys for believing in Him Jesus Christ the Truth and the Way.I love you all.Thank you.

ZION1010
08-06-2003, 03:40 PM
DIDO LOVE ALWAYS Y ZION

Aimee
08-07-2003, 07:27 PM
you believe it is fate, or nature controls it or God controls it?

What's the difference, Melissa? Nature determines humanity's fate. The God in all of us knows that, deep down. It is not for us to control, but to take care of. He gave it to us, and the earth, which is also a living thing, has the same free will as you or I. I think the danger is in underestimating our impact on this spirit we inhabit.
Editing to say that I know this sounds contradictory to what I just said, so let me explain. When the earth is repeatedly scarred by us, she will heal herself. Natural disaters are one way of shedding and cleansing. Our petty beatings are nothing compared to hers. And her capacity to heal herself (infinite wisdom that we all share, BTW) makes her more likely to live on.

Torn Signs
08-08-2003, 01:32 PM
to answer the question like most questions I answer, I'll just say this-There isn't a book of Revelation for nothing.

Torn Signs
08-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
I believe that there could be an end to the Homo sapiens species...but, not the world.  She will go on without us.

That's a good point w/ God's 1000 yr reign and all after the 7 year tribulation and all, I wonder if animals will be around or what will happen to them...? I know the answer for humans...Sry for spamming.

Aimee
08-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Torn Signs, have you been through your own personal revelations yet? Maybe, like many of the Bible's parables, the story is metaphorical not to our world, but to your own life! How many of us have, or know someone who has gone through the "dark nights of the soul" to come out to a new life? I've heard that Enlightenment can make the very space around us seem as paradise. It's all in perception.

Torn Signs
08-09-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Aimee
<b>Torn Signs, have you been through your own personal revelations yet? &nbsp;Maybe, like many of the Bible's parables, the story is metaphorical not to our world, but to your own life! &nbsp;How many of us have, or know someone who has gone through the "dark nights of the soul" to come out to a new life? &nbsp;I've heard that Enlightenment can make the very space around us seem as paradise. &nbsp;It's all in perception. </b>

That's fine to have your belief, I will just stick to mine and what the Revelation says about the 1000 years after the Great Tribulation of Saints. I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to believe what the bible says is gonna happen, the earthquake, the locusts, the 200 million horsemen, AAAHHH. Thanks for your opinion and thanks for not arguing. ;)

Aimee
08-14-2003, 07:19 PM
Also, don't forget that the Bible also promises the believers that they need not worry. "Famines, floods and earthquakes, fear not for these things must be." Then, it goes on to say that you are guaranteed safety. Guaranteed So, if that means a paradise in heaven, so be it. But it also means that some will be left behind, and not like in the movie.

JSWard12
09-24-2003, 08:59 PM
Let me say one more thing on this topic if I may. Look at it like this everyone, God makes everything the way it should be, and it shall not be altered by humans. If you read the Bible, it clearly states that the End of the World is in fact coming and we cannot do anything to stop it. Read in Revelation, it tells of a time when the Earth will be stricken by plague and the Seven Scrolls of the Angels. 1/3 of all living creatures at the time will be destroyed, 1/3 of the land will be destroyed, and 1/3 of the water will turn bitter and plague-stricken. The Earth in fact will come to an end, as must all things come to an end. The only constant and unchanging thing is God himself, no one else will be. I look forward to the day that I sit next to his throne and rejoice with Him in the Heavens. I hope it be all the same with you all. :angel:

ZION1010
09-24-2003, 11:14 PM
yes it will come soon

ZION1010
09-24-2003, 11:14 PM
yes it will come soon

MrSeeker
09-25-2003, 01:26 AM
yes it will come soon

oh....sorry...............

ZION1010
09-25-2003, 11:36 AM