10-20-2002, 10:35 AM
Show: Creed & The Wallflowers: Rock At The Rock
Episode: Creed & The Wallflowers: Rock At The Rock
Network: (VH1) Video Hits One
Date: Tuesday - November 05, 2002
Time: 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm ET

Featured Artists
Creed, The Wallflowers

i thought it would be longer...and i thought default and our lady peace was also supposed to be on tv too

TeriB19
10-20-2002, 12:26 PM
Creed's portion is probably very short. Plus they very rarely have anything longer than an hour on VH1, short attention span tv.

Read JDM
10-20-2002, 06:09 PM
An hour's short but I'll take what I can get. Just the idea of Creed playing Alcatraz is enough to give me shivers, in and of itself.

Weathered
10-20-2002, 08:37 PM
yeah it should be longer

stealmyfreedom
10-21-2002, 06:19 AM
Considering the condition of Scott Stapps voice, I am not surprised that it is only an hour.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw only 4-5 CREED songs performed.

Redeemer
10-21-2002, 07:36 AM
SHOULD BE LONGER!!!
Okay, so everyone else says that too. But it SHOULD!!!

I mean, hey, any opportunity to see Creed is enough for me, but damn. 45 minutes (15 for commercials, remember)?!?! C'mon!

Weathered
10-21-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
SHOULD BE LONGER!!!
Okay, so everyone else says that too. But it SHOULD!!!

I mean, hey, any opportunity to see Creed is enough for me, but damn. 45 minutes (15 for commercials, remember)?!?! C'mon!

hey but dont forget..the wallflowers are performing to...thats even shorter then

souldancer
10-22-2002, 02:20 AM
I thought this was cool, being that Creed was on Alcatraz....there is a group in Northern Cal. that wants to create a Global Peace Center on Alcatraz,,,not sure if this is still a viable project, but, if you are curious...
" The Global Peace Center, a prophetic and sacred vision, will be magnificently landscaped with botanical gardens, providing a man-made habitat which is peaceful and serene. Sanctuary and ceremonial spaces will be provided. The island will be energy self-sufficient, employing state-of-the-art sustainable solar and wind generated energy systems.
Alcatraz, a former Federal penitentiary and a sacred site for First Nation people, is currently administered by the Department of the Interior. Through a political process, be it an initiative, an act of Congress or direct purchase of the island, we have the means and opportunity to transform Alcatraz island into The Global Peace Center." :angel:

allison
10-22-2002, 10:13 AM
Wow, so cool. When was this written? Is it still a possibility? It would be so amazing to have such a place in the same spot where so much human suffering occured. Sort of ironic - but in a good way.

TeriB19
10-22-2002, 10:20 PM
Sounds really beautiful. Great idea.

Read JDM
10-22-2002, 11:06 PM
I think they should just make it a prison again.