Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed concert lawsuit... told ya [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed concert lawsuit... told ya

velocityidp
04-25-2003, 12:03 AM
Well, you all know me... so any way, I'm over the whole concert thing...

Sorry, but Scott brought this on himself. You just simply can't treat fans with such disrespect and expect nothing to happen. I mean, come on.... Hopefully next time he'll learn to own up completely to his mistakes instead of having JHM give us some pathetic statement.

I love Creed, and this makes them look bad, unfortunately. But it was their fault.

Nicholas F. Singh
Apple Valley, Minnesota... USA
(yes, I attended the Chicago concert)

TeriB19
04-25-2003, 12:06 AM
Another country heard from.

velocityidp
04-25-2003, 12:09 AM
huh

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 12:10 AM
Heres a quarter call somebody that cares;) Oh wait all I have is 2:2cents: ;)

Bridge of Clay
04-25-2003, 12:12 AM
where is he from???

the note about Creed appeared even on the news bar on the bottom of cable news channel from here...

and MTV Brazil, of course, had to post about it on their site too... :mad2:

velocityidp
04-25-2003, 12:12 AM
uhm, you all care... that's why you're all talking about it

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 12:14 AM
Of course MTV would have it posted:mad: They said that Scott died when he got into his car accident:madder: MTV SUCKS:moon: :moon: :moon:

Bridge of Clay
04-25-2003, 12:17 AM
yep, they posted that Stapp was high on drugs... :finger:

from what Iīve heard, he was just drunk...

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 12:21 AM
i KNOW:mad: I hate MTV!:mad:

Bridge of Clay
04-25-2003, 12:34 AM
yep... I wonder why itīs called Music TV, if thereīs no music on it...

Dogstar
04-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Velocity, what took you so long ;)?

velocityidp
04-25-2003, 02:21 AM
lol... I just heard about it

But come on you guys... it's just a little bit of common sense/understanding... can you see how they did this to themselves?

Dogstar
04-25-2003, 02:45 AM
I'm just messin' with you, velocity. ...Hehehehe, you know my feelings on the whole Chicago situation and I and many others have opined at length about the lawsuit since yesterday, so you'll just have to go read all the posts from yesterday and today. :D

Lechium
04-25-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

JUST drunk? Sorry but unless it's a small punk concert in a club, performer MUST be sober. He gets paid thousands dollars an hour to sing, so least he can do is be sober. God.. being fan is good, but dont say that's it's ok for the band to disrespect people who paid big money to see the band, by being drunk on stage, and failing to work off money they get paid.

JenRN
04-25-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
JUST drunk? Sorry but unless it's a small punk concert in a club, performer MUST be sober. He gets paid thousands dollars an hour to sing, so least he can do is be sober. God.. being fan is good, but dont say that's it's ok for the band to disrespect people who paid big money to see the band, by being drunk on stage, and failing to work off money they get paid.
Ummm... So what about Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson? I have spoke to several people who have seen both in concert and they said Trent Reznor was so freakin drunk at one show he literally layed on the floor or the whole show and puked next to the drum set:eek: Then I also heard from someone who actually went to a show of Manson's that he pissed in the crowd, so did those people pay for that:eye: Did people pay to see Ozzy bite the head off of bats? IT IS A ROCK CONCERT DAMN IT!!!!!! It is the luck of the draw! How about Steven Tyler and the entire band of Aerosmith being so freakin stoned and drunk on top of it that they could not remember the words to their own songs? I did not see a lawsuit for that, and my friend attended that show! Bottom line is this was a one time incident, people need to stop holding Stapp to such high standards! He is freakin human.... GEEZZZZZ!!!!!:rolleyes:

creedchick02
04-25-2003, 09:08 AM
:bow: :bow: OHHHHHHH you were so right:P .......Now get lost buttface:D :D :D

robaustin1701
04-25-2003, 11:25 AM
The maturity of this group never ceases to amaze me.

--*Rob

Sheila63
04-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Ummm... So what about Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson?  I have spoke to several people who have seen both in concert and they said Trent Reznor was so freakin drunk at one show he literally layed on the floor or the whole show and puked next to the drum set:eek:  Then I also heard from someone who actually went to a show of Manson's that he pissed in the crowd, so did those people pay for that:eye:  Did people pay to see Ozzy bite the head off of bats?  IT IS A ROCK CONCERT DAMN IT!!!!!! It is the luck of the draw!  How about Steven Tyler and the entire band of Aerosmith being so freakin stoned and drunk on top of it that they could not remember the words to their own songs?  I did not see a lawsuit for that, and my friend attended that show!  Bottom line is this was a one time incident, people need to stop holding Stapp to such high standards! He is freakin human.... GEEZZZZZ!!!!!:rolleyes:

YOU GO, JEN!!!! :dancing: What you said is soooo true, I'm so sick of there being different standards for different people!!:mad:

Bridge of Clay
04-25-2003, 12:23 PM

LOL, Leech! You got me wrong. I never said that.

I agree the singer and the rest of the band must be sober. I said "just drunk" coz he wasnīt "drunk and high/stoned" as Mtv put on their site.

According to the posts, all he took was a bottle of J&B (or is it JB? - whatever...).

Got my point now? :) :peace:

Dogstar
04-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by robaustin1701
The maturity of this group never ceases to amaze me.

--*Rob

Your arrogance never ceases to amaze me. How 'bout stepping down off your high horse? Sheesh.

Lechium
04-25-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

See? You did say it hehe

Lechium
04-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Ummm... So what about Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson?  I have spoke to several people who have seen both in concert and they said Trent Reznor was so freakin drunk at one show he literally layed on the floor or the whole show and puked next to the drum set:eek:  Then I also heard from someone who actually went to a show of Manson's that he pissed in the crowd, so did those people pay for that:eye:  Did people pay to see Ozzy bite the head off of bats?  IT IS A ROCK CONCERT DAMN IT!!!!!! It is the luck of the draw!  How about Steven Tyler and the entire band of Aerosmith being so freakin stoned and drunk on top of it that they could not remember the words to their own songs?  I did not see a lawsuit for that, and my friend attended that show!  Bottom line is this was a one time incident, people need to stop holding Stapp to such high standards! He is freakin human.... GEEZZZZZ!!!!!:rolleyes:

It's all about reputation -- creed does not swear in their songs, have image of a Christian band, they are band of Flanderses, so they attacart a crowd that expects a decent non crazy show.
Manson and NIN are different story, crowd they are gathering expects some craziness, and some offencivness. That's all there is too it.

creedlvr
04-25-2003, 03:12 PM
It's all about reputation -- creed does not swear in their songs, have image of a Christian band, they are band of Flanderses, so they attacart a crowd that expects a decent non crazy show.
Manson and NIN are different story, crowd they are gathering expects some craziness, and some offencivness. That's all there is too it.

I actually do agree with this statement. I do believe that if people want to see a band that will probably come on stage drunk and not remember lyrics, act crazy and be almost incapable of performing, then will go see a band with that reputation .... they are not going to go see Creed.

People (myself included) are more disappointed at what happened because they (we) do not expect that from them. That may be holding them to too high a standard, but it is hard not to .... based on what we know (and love) about them.

However, I still believe that just because we don't expect something like this from them, doesn't mean they've committed an unforgivable act. The fact is ....
They are human! Yes ... they made a mistake! Yes ... they could've handled it better! And yes ... we'd all like to believe it will not happen again! But for God sakes ... let it go already! They didn't kill anyone.

The point is ... this lawsuit is overkill!

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 03:21 PM
Manson and NIN are different story, crowd they are gathering expects some craziness, and some offencivness. That's all there is too it. Just because a person believes in God doesn't make them perfect! Christians don't walk around with angel wings and halos. We are human to we still struggle with sin just like everyone else! It takes a lot more than you know to being a christian and besides that Creed isn't a christian band! It is just harder than you think to keep from things that will bring you down. Wether your a christian or not.

hotforscott
04-25-2003, 03:21 PM
See Lechium, Rob, etc. There is a way to get your point across without being a jerk. Creedlvr said their peace without offending anyone. I agree with Jen's statement. It was a one time deal and people should understand that. 2 days after the Chicago show, they put on the best show of their lives in Philly.

Lechium
04-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Just because a person believes in God doesn't make them perfect! Christians don't walk around with angel wings and halos. We are human to we still struggle with sin just like everyone else! It takes a lot more than you know to being a christian and besides that Creed isn't a christian band! It is just harder than you think to keep from things that will bring you down. Wether your a christian or not.

You're missing the point.

Creed has image of a nice politically corect band, you can bring your kids to see, etc.

NIN and Manson are complete opposite.

So people expect bands concert to go along with their image and reputation.

Dogstar
04-25-2003, 03:29 PM
It still doesn't call for a lawsuit. Creed have purported an image of being as wholesome as they can, but they still don't deserve to be sued. They are after all is said and done a rock band. This is a function of our suit-happy, money-grubbing society. They want more than their refund.

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 03:31 PM
I agree Dogstar! Its all about the money:mad:

Lechium
04-25-2003, 03:32 PM
Well at least one thing is certain now -- "unique" shows like that wount happen again, thanks to the lawsuit. And that's something you all should be happy about.

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 03:35 PM
Well hey, Then I should go to a Manson show and if he pees in the audience then I'll sue him:mad:

Lechium
04-25-2003, 03:45 PM
You know that he can piss into audience if you go there. So it would be your fault if you get wet, cuz you knew what you would be facing.

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 03:48 PM
He should be in jail for doing disgusting stuff like that:mad: I don't know what sick person gave him his record deal but they obviously have no standards at all!

JenRN
04-25-2003, 05:11 PM
Manson is just an asshole, buttom line.:rolleyes: As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. Dissapoinment and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it!

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 05:27 PM
<b>Manson is just an asshole, buttom line.:rolleyes: &nbsp;As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? &nbsp;Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! &nbsp;If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. &nbsp;But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! &nbsp;I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! &nbsp;This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! &nbsp;You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! &nbsp;It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. &nbsp;How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? &nbsp;He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. &nbsp;Dissapoinment &nbsp;and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it! </b> Jen I agree! You go girl!!:bow: :bow: :bow: Its sad that some people are out there just to make a quick buck from the mistakes of others and have to hold it over their heads just to make themselves look good:mad:

Yvonne
04-25-2003, 06:07 PM
It seems like this 12/29 thing has come full circle to bite us on the asses.

Look, everyone has their opinions about what happened. No, Scott shouldn't have been drunk, over medicated or WHATEVER!!
But he was.......I'm soooooooooo glad that the man is okay now. But as I've said before, if 12/29 was a sign of Scott going down the wrong road because of this "rock star" imaginary bullshit, than I hope he stops singing, his life is much more important than singing songs and doing concerts let's just get over this and not fight with one another and realize that we're all human.

And for the folks who filed the lawsuit my question to you is, "Do you have a life????" please take a good look in the mirror and if you find a perfect, straight and narrow walking human being starring back at you, then you should sleep well with what you've done, if not, I wish you many nightmares!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 06:12 PM
God knows what the people are sueing for and its called Karma;) If they are doing this just to get the money that its gonna come back and bite em in the ass sooner or later! They will get theres cuz God never misses His target:P

Sheila63
04-25-2003, 06:25 PM
<b>Manson is just an asshole, buttom line.:rolleyes: &nbsp;As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? &nbsp;Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! &nbsp;If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. &nbsp;But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! &nbsp;I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! &nbsp;This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! &nbsp;You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! &nbsp;It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. &nbsp;How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? &nbsp;He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. &nbsp;Dissapoinment &nbsp;and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it! </b>

You're so right, Jen!! If you think about it, this was one concert out hundreds or thousands that they've done. To me, that just speaks to the fact that something pretty serious must have been going on with him. Call me naive if you want but to me when someone acts out of character like that, he/she must be really hurting. I'm not saying it was a smart thing to do but, like Jen said he's not God. And before anyone says, "oh, well she just loves Scott, that's why she feels this way", yes I care about him but if it was Mark, Flip or Brett, I would feel the same way because I care about the band as a whole. :band:

Bridge of Clay
04-25-2003, 07:15 PM
See? You did say it hehe

I said what? :confused:

my time to donīt get it...

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:00 PM
He should be in jail for doing disgusting stuff like that:mad: &nbsp;I don't know what sick person gave him his record deal but they obviously have no standards at all!
Trent Reznor, leader of NIN owns Nothing Records (sub-label of Interscope). He singed Manson, and he's one who guided him though, produced his "Antichrist Superstar", and had Manson open for NIN.

And Trent Reznor is very unlikley candidate for "no standarts at all".

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Considering the type of music Manson does shows me that he has NO standards!

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:11 PM
He doesnt have YOUR standarts. Just cuz something is bad in YOUR eyes doesnt make it universally bad. This is nothign more YOUR oppinion. Millions of people will dissagree with you.

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 10:13 PM
He doesnt have YOUR standarts. Just cuz something is bad in YOUR eyes doesnt make it universally bad. This is nothign more YOUR oppinion. Millions of people will dissagree with you. Ya and I could care less about the millions of people that like Manson!

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:17 PM
Well why do you attack Manson and his kind than? I havent brough him up since my 2nd post ever, but you people dont care about Manson, yet have to bring him up for any occasion possible... contradictions...

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Pardon me, but you bring him up everytime you post with that ugly ass avatar:rolleyes:

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:21 PM
I dont judge your avatar, and you, please, dont judge mine.

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Its good that you don't judge mine cuz if you say anything bad about my neice I'll nigga bitch slap you;)

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah yeah well you leave Manson, and all other IRRELEVEANT things out too oki? thank you.

JenRN
04-25-2003, 10:29 PM
I love my avatar;)

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:31 PM
It shows guy doing Satanic signes with his fingers... interesting...

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2003, 10:31 PM
Yeah yeah well you leave Manson, and all other IRRELEVEANT things out too oki? thank you. Who died and made you God around here:rolleyes:

JenRN
04-25-2003, 10:33 PM
It shows guy doing Satanic signes with his fingers... interesting...
Ummm... it is the Rock on sign:rockon: :rockon: :rolleyes: Have you not ever been to a concert?:P

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Ummm.... Me? God here? Help me, I'm in hell! lol j/k

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Nah these singes symbolize devils horns. That's what my grandpa says lol

JenRN
04-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Nah these singes symbolize devils horns. That's what my grandpa says lol
Ahhhh... you avoided my question as usual, have you not ever been to a ROCK concert?

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:42 PM
Yeah couple times only. Small venues both times.

JenRN
04-25-2003, 10:45 PM
Yeah couple times only. Small venues both times.
Well if you have ever been to a real ROCK concert like Creed, Metallica, Disturbed etc... this is used as the ROCK ON sign!

Lechium
04-25-2003, 10:47 PM
They were real rock concerts. Real rock concert does nto have to be in arena. Clubs do just fine. They got great atmoshpere anyhways, and its easy to get close to the band.

P.S. yeah I know these sings, I was just joking... though it was clear lol

velocityidp
04-26-2003, 02:14 AM
He doesnt have YOUR standarts. Just cuz something is bad in YOUR eyes doesnt make it universally bad. This is nothign more YOUR oppinion. Millions of people will dissagree with you.

Relative morality... I think we both agree that Manson represents the dark, twisted (evil) side. The question is, do you think that's "ok?"

Can anything be "universally bad," as you put it? Is everything relative? Would ANY band EVER cause you to say "this goes too far...?"

The often-used concept of relative morality is an easy way out because it forces you not to think. I don't mean that in a deragatory way, but it's true.

Lechium
04-27-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>Relative morality... I think we both agree that Manson represents the dark, twisted (evil) side. The question is, do you think that's "ok?"

Can anything be "universally bad," as you put it? Is everything relative? Would ANY band EVER cause you to say "this goes too far...?"

The often-used concept of relative morality is an easy way out because it forces you not to think. I don't mean that in a deragatory way, but it's true. </b>

Actually relative morality makes you think more. Relative morality = you have to decide every time by your self if something is moreal or not. Absolute morality = you just follow with what everyone esle does.

velocityidp
04-27-2003, 02:38 AM
Absolute morality = you just follow with what everyone esle does.

Well that makes no sense...

Relative morality is what most people in this country have adopted. One can justify almost anything using the typical "you think it's wrong but many people think it's ok, therefore it's ok" line.

One of the key questions to ask is: could a band (or otherwise) do anything that would cause you to say "well this just goes too far"?

creedfan47a
04-27-2003, 08:39 PM
Its good that you don't judge mine cuz if you say anything bad about my neice I'll nigga bitch slap you;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up Julie! :D

Wrong, buddy. ;) Yes, different people have different standards, but there are basic standards of acceptable HUMAN behaviour! Someone pissing on you when you pay to see them sing is NOT acceptable HUMAN behaviour. Leave that to the dogs!

If I recall correctly, didn't a security guard sue Manson?? I think at one of his concerts, Manson gyrated against this guy's head and left him with neck injuries. THAT is something to sue over.

velocityidp
04-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Yes, different people have different standards, but there are basic standards of acceptable HUMAN behaviour!

I agree 100%.

Now, just apply that same logic to the "unique" Creed concert! I don't understand why it's so difficult.

I love Creed, but I'm not going to blind myself to reason if/when they do something wrong.

Sheesh!

creedfan47a
04-27-2003, 09:07 PM
Let's see.....

On the one hand, we have Marilyn Manson pissing on people, gyrating against other men's heads causing them injuries and god knows what else he does.

On the other hand, Scott Stapp got drunk.

Hmmm......

Sorry, what was your point?

Lechium
04-27-2003, 09:23 PM
My point?
On one hand we have Mansons crowd, who expect all that.
On the other have creed's crows that does not expect such behaviour.

If it wasnt true than Manson would had been sued (he was sued by guard, never by fans), and creed wouldn't have been.

You act accorg to the crowd you deal with, simple as that.

creedfan47a
04-27-2003, 09:54 PM
I wasn't talking to you.

velocityidp
04-27-2003, 10:25 PM
On the other hand, Scott Stapp got drunk.

No, he didn't just get drunk... he got drunk during a concert that people payed hard-earned money for. It's extremely disrespectful and plain wrong.

I (we) could forgive him for it, but we have not yet had the chance -- he's never said ANYTHING about it, has not issued a refund, nor has even a make-up show been scheduled.... in short, NOTHING was done.

Julbright
04-27-2003, 10:49 PM
OK - I just had to add one comment - I was at the show - it was very bad - and although I am not sure that I agree with the lawsuit - I do feel we are owed more than the little letter from the management company that completely insulted me as a loyal fan. It is harder for CREED fans to swallow this disappointment because we do expect more from them - you don't go pay for a Cadillac SUV and drive home in a Ford Escort - of course we are disappointed!!! I think their lack of an appropriate response just fueled the fire. If I messed up on my job as bad as Scott did that night - I would expect to be docked my pay for the shift. So should he - since the people he says he cares about most - his fans - supplied the funds for that paycheck! That is the point I believe most people are trying to argue here.

Scott - I still love you - just own up to it already, and let us all move on !

Dogstar
04-27-2003, 10:51 PM
You're two days late and several dollars short. We got the fricken point.

velocityidp
04-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Thank you! Glad to hear there is at least one level-headed Creed fan here...

Julbright
04-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by velocityidp
Thank you! Glad to hear there is at least one level-headed Creed fan here...

I am with you velocity - I continue to be disappointed that we all just can't get along. If people are tired of talking about it then stop talking about it or coming to the thread. I am convinced that only those who witnessed this in person have a genuine idea about what happened, so I just take comments with a grain of salt. It is like being a parent - you think you can conjure up an idea of what parenthood is like but there is no way you can know until that baby shows up. Anyway - I believe in my heart that this is still a burden on Scott's heart and when he finds the right time or way he is going to reach out to those of us who still harbor some disappointment over this. He will come around eventually - I have faith in him. I think he is being held back by his managment or legal team or some personal circumstance but he won't leave us hanging forever.

creedfan47a
04-27-2003, 11:10 PM
I stick to my point. You paid for a Creed show, and you got a Creed show.

velocityidp
04-28-2003, 12:51 AM
uhm, ok hypothetical situation...

Scott, Mark, Scott and Brett are all drunk and none of them can play let alone stand up. They stumble around the stage, fall down and can't get up. They make a fool out of themselves and the fans.

Is that still a Creed show? worth your $50?

creedfan47a
04-28-2003, 01:09 AM
I highly doubt they would have been allowed on stage, riot or no riot. :rolleyes: In which case, every ticket would be refunded. Ha.

velocityidp
04-28-2003, 01:13 AM
If that were true, Scott wouldn't have been let on stage in his condition.... so I'm still wondering why you're defending his actions...

creedfan47a
04-28-2003, 01:19 AM
"If that were true"????? Who on earth would let an entire rock band on stage if they couldn't even stand up??? Your hypothetical is ridiculous.

My point is, if management had cancelled the concert because of Scott's condition, then the ticket holders would not have gotten a concert, and they would be entitled to a refund.

Instead, Scott went on stage, they played a full set, and the ticket holders got a concert. No refund.

velocityidp
04-28-2003, 08:03 AM
"If that were true"????? Who on earth would let an entire rock band on stage if they couldn't even stand up??? Your hypothetical is ridiculous.

Who on earth let Scott on stage in his condition? He could hardly stand up. My hypothetical is not too far from what actually happened.

creedfan47a
04-28-2003, 08:31 PM
Wasn't it management or something?? I doubt he was the one who made the final decision about it. Why should he be held completely responsible for it?