Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
So what's the deal with taking the year off? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal with taking the year off?

Chris98GT
04-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Anybody know what's up with the band, and Scott? Why are they taking the entire year off? They were supposed to keep touring in 2003, weren't they? I think it was pretty obvious Scott had some issues at the infamous 12-29 show... just wanted to see what the deal is with the next year? :confused:

Kim V.
04-24-2003, 12:36 AM
"The deal" is that Creed had a year from hell in 2002, touring like crazy, some personal issues, Scott had problems with his voice, etc., and they are taking a much needed, well-deserved break in 2003, to spend time with family and rest. My guess is that they'll come back to rock us like never before in 2004! (Hey, that rhymes):cool: PEACE.....

Bridge of Clay
04-24-2003, 12:40 AM
No, they needed a break, to rest and spend time with their families. Weathered was released by then end of 2001, and they bagan touring and promoting it. In February, 2002, Markīs mom died of cancer and they postponed only one show. Then in April, Stapp suffered the car accident when he got his back injured... Later, Stapp, who was already on medicine due the crash, got throat problems and more antibiotics... I dunno if you ever got really sick, but those medicine put you down... itīs hard to keep on the same rythim they were before.

Donīt worry about the incident back in Chicago. Maybe Stapp had personal problems. A couple days later, in Philly, during the NYE they made their best concert ever according to the reviews, creating an amazing atmosphere at the venue.

So, itīs good they take some time with family. Besides that, Mark got married this year and Flipīs baby is due July, I guess. And Flip and Mark are busy with a new band called SubmerseD. Mark is producing and Flip did the drums for all tracks.

hayley
04-24-2003, 04:50 AM
I hope Creed come back to NZ next year :jam: