Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I wanted to post my letter that I sent in support of the band. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to post my letter that I sent in support of the band.

hotforscott
04-23-2003, 08:38 PM
Dear Scott, Mark, and Flip,

I heard the news yesterday about the insane lawsuit being brought against you. I couldn't believe my ears. I was at the show in Chicago, it was my 3rd show and given the fact that it was less then perfect, it still ROCKED. Mark and Flip worked their asses off. I totally understand as much as I possibly can, I have not been through nearly what you guys have been through and I have had bad weeks. You had 1 less then perfect show in an entire year of touring, you freakin' ROCK. I mean, you are much stronger then I am. I love your music so much and I have never felt such a connection with any other band. I don't see how you live up to the standards set forth for you guys because it just seems like no one in history ever had to put up with as much BS as you guys have. I mean, a Rock band drinking before a show, let's sue. Give me a break, these people are ridiculous. I flew from Arkansas to Chicago for that show. Stood in weather I wasn't used to for 4 hours to try and get on the rail and I enjoyed my ass off. I was upset at the people booing and sadly they were louder then my screams of support, but I was glad to see a show like that because even though I always appreciated Mark and Flips music, I had a tendancy to focus more on Scott and that show made me realize how much I was missing by not listening from every angle. I have already mapped out which shows I will be at next tour. 6 for sure and possibly 7. I wished I had flown from Chicago to Philly for the NYE show last year, but I had to get home to my family. I heard that show was the best ever. I could only imagine. Have fun on your time off. You guys really deserve it and I look forward to anything in the future. I will be right behind you guys every step of the way.

Carrie Henley
Sanger, TX 76266

creedfan47a
04-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Fantastic letter Carrie!! :D :clap: How are you going to get it to them?

Marty
04-23-2003, 08:45 PM
How can I send a letter to Creed? (the way you are I mean)
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Dogstar
04-23-2003, 08:49 PM
Well done, Carrie, well done!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

hotforscott
04-23-2003, 08:50 PM
I just sent this one to Phoenix for her to send, I am not sure how she is doing it. I am assuming she is sending it to their fan club address, Creedink. I am not really sure.

Sheila63
04-23-2003, 09:01 PM
Awesome letter, Carrie!!:clap: :bow:

JenRN
04-23-2003, 09:59 PM
This is gonna get big REAL BIG!!!!! This can turn something some fans did that was lousy into something we did for the band that no other fans have done for a band.:angel: :angel: I am in the process of thinking up something real good, I will keep you all posted!;)

hotforscott
04-23-2003, 10:04 PM
Great, thanks. I look forward to reading it Jen!

JulieCitySlicker
04-23-2003, 10:05 PM
That was a very awesome letter Carrie:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Sheila63
04-23-2003, 10:06 PM
Me too, Jen!! I'm right there with ya'.:)

TeriB19
04-23-2003, 10:07 PM
My letter was short and sweet but from the heart!

Hey!!
I am TeriB19 from the Creedfeed Community message board and I want to let you guys know that I am behind Creed 150%!! I love Creed, I love what you stand for and the message you get out to the fans. You have helped countless thousands of people through very difficult times and if there is anyway we can give back to you, we will do whatever it takes!!
Love you guys!
Teri Biebel

creedfan47a
04-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Where'd you send it Teri??

Jen, go girl!! :D Whatever you're thinking of, it will be good, coming from you!! :D

hotforscott
04-23-2003, 10:19 PM
I know, Jen has a way of making people stop and listen. I admire that about her.
Teri, that is a very good letter. I appreciate you guys posting your letters here for all of us to read.

TeriB19
04-23-2003, 10:21 PM
Creedchicago03@hotmail.com

Phoenix posted this in his/her link to get the support letters.

Wylde-Tremonti
04-23-2003, 10:27 PM
I think we should do a petition of support and THEN send it to Creed...what do ya think?!!!!!

JenRN
04-23-2003, 10:28 PM
When I set my mind to something NOTHING stands in my way! I have a burning desire and deep detication to this band! So to those who choose to bash and ridicule, watch out the "army" of FANS is coming on strong!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-23-2003, 10:30 PM
Here is my letter;)
Hi Scott, Mark, and Scott!
I just recently heard about this whole lawsuit thing and I want to let you know that I am behind you guys all the way! I really love your music and that you have a positive message in a world of sadness. You have been a great inspiration and have impacted my life more than you know. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all during this very stressful and difficult situation! KEEP ON ROCKIN CREED!!!! There are a lot of us out there who got your back!!!

Love You Guys!!!

Julie

TeriB19
04-23-2003, 10:31 PM
Outstanding Julie!! Keep them coming guys. If CourtTV.com reads here, who knows who ELSE does too!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-23-2003, 10:43 PM
Well if court tv does come back then I have a little treat for them;) Its called"I THINK THEY SHOOT CUZ THEY WANT IT!"
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

JenRN
04-23-2003, 10:59 PM
I have a feeling the next CD is going to rock like nothing we heard before!:jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker
04-23-2003, 11:05 PM
You know it Jen:dancing: The next cd is gonna just plain RAWK:jam: :tremonti: :flip: :music: :stapp:

Kim V.
04-24-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>When I set my mind to something NOTHING stands in my way! &nbsp;I have a burning desire and deep detication to this band! &nbsp;So to those who choose to bash and ridicule, watch out the "army" of FANS is coming on strong!!!!!! </b>

To that last sentence, add:

"Can't you hear us coming, people marching all around, can't you see we're coming, close your eyes, it's over now, can't you see we're coming, the fight has only just begun, can't you see we're comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.........."

I'm just a Freedom Fighter, no remorse, raging on in holy war, soon there'll come a day... when you're face to face with me.....;)

souldancer
04-24-2003, 01:36 AM
Well thought and heartfelt letter Carrie! Thanks for sharing it here and sparking our need to be proactive and support the band.

hotforscott
04-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Matt, I think the petition is a wonderful idea. I wonder if we could get names added one after the other, like a normal petition without all the bashers. We could send it to a certain email address rather then post it in a thread if that would work better.

JulieCitySlicker
04-24-2003, 01:22 PM
We could send all the names in a pm so the bashers can't be involved Carrie;)

hotforscott
04-24-2003, 01:24 PM
That is a good idea. I will start a thread that they can send their names to my Pm box and I can compile them to send off. I am doing some research on where the best place to send them would be.

JulieCitySlicker
04-24-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
That is a good idea. I will start a thread that they can send their names to my Pm box and I can compile them to send off. I am doing some research on where the best place to send them would be. Ya and if any bashers try to pm to you can delete them:mad: ;)

hotforscott
04-24-2003, 01:33 PM
I wonder if the PM's would fill up so quick that I couldn't keep them all. The limit is 50. I will just start a thread, then I can just get the names off of it to send and do it all from my email. That way, whatever any trolls might contaminate it with, I can disregard.

JulieCitySlicker
04-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Ya. That might be a betteer idea;)

creedfan47a
04-26-2003, 01:15 AM
Actually, Carrie, our PM limit is now 100 messages. :D

hotforscott
04-27-2003, 01:46 AM
Oh, I didn't even know that. I knew their was talk of upping it, but I guess I really have not paid attention. Thanks!:D