Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Dance and Techno [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Dance and Techno

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 07:10 PM
who likes it???

well, itīs hard to find a party or night club that plays rock...
so, Iīll post a few cool songs if you wanna give it a shot:

Gigi Dīagostino - Bla Bla Bla / Iīll fly with you

Lasgo - Something / Alone

ATB - Hold you

DJ Sammy - Weīre in Heaven

Dogstar
10-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Not a fan of either. Maybe it's because I can't dance.:D I guess I just find the music boring.

luvscott4ever
10-19-2002, 08:22 PM
Not my cup o' tea either!! I'm a music snob, if it doesn't rock, I won't listen!! And I CAN'T dance, so I don't try..:) Guess that's why I'm a concert junkie...get to hear the music I DO LIKE!!

TeriB19
10-19-2002, 08:48 PM
Wow, just the opposite here. Although I've never heard any of the stuff Marcos mentioned, I love to dance, and will do it any chance I get. Even waiting in line for a concert;) !! (j/k)

Just downloaded a lot of club music from the 80's and early 90's (back in the last century when I did the majority of my club dancing). Still listen to it when I can.

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 11:24 PM
I canīt dance either!!!!

But most of my girl friends donīt like rock, so when weīre in the car, they wanna listen this stuff...

I didnīt like it, until this year... when I made new friendships on college... but I donīt like everything like they do, just a few stuff...

but try the ones I posted... you may like it!

TeriB19
10-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Thanks I think I will!

Bridge of Clay
10-20-2002, 02:21 PM
Dee Dee - Forever

allison
10-22-2002, 10:29 AM
I'll try it although I usually can't stand techno. It just sounds like a bunch of keyboards and synthesizers thrown together with a computer to me. I like to keep an open mind though! :)

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 12:48 PM
"Nobody listens to techno..." Eminem

:D

TeriB19
10-22-2002, 07:09 PM
"I don't listen to Eminem" .....TeriB19;)

hayley
10-22-2002, 08:27 PM
LMAO!!! ha ha that was a good one Teri...but i really don't like Tecno, yes, if it's at a party and it's playin then i will get up and dance, but i'ts not my type of music.....CREED IS!!! lol.;)

Mulletman
10-22-2002, 08:42 PM
thats the devils muzak!! KEEP AWAY!!!!

TeriB19
10-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Open your minds, broaden your musical horizons. There is more to music than rock. I'm listening to Charlie Daniels Band, Devil Went Down to Georgia right now and it is an awesome old song. I'm not saying rock isn't great, because it is, but there are so many other types that are good to listen to.

Lady Valkyrie
10-23-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>"I don't listen to Eminem" .....TeriB19;) </b>

LOL Take your own advice. ;)

Originally posted by TeriB19
Open your minds, broaden your musical horizons. There is more to music than rock. I'm listening to Charlie Daniels Band, Devil Went Down to Georgia right now and it is an awesome old song. I'm not saying rock isn't great, because it is, but there are so many other types that are good to listen to.

Just kidding! ;)

I don't listen to Eminem either. I mean I have never went out there and bought one of his CD's. I must say though I kind of liked the cleaned up version of "Without Me" and his new one "Cleaning Out My Closet" See, Teri I do "broaden" my "musical horizons" lol ;)

PaulMcCoygirl
10-23-2002, 02:56 AM
Sorry cannot stand techno!

Mulletman
10-24-2002, 10:32 PM
yea i dont like anything you can dance to. its not my groove

Siana
10-25-2002, 09:32 AM
Marcos!The techno I listen to is only ATB,Scooter,Gigi is cool too,"The ridle" was so nice ;) DJ Sammy and all the rest are German,you know???But I don't like Sammy.There was a CD called Trance allstars-5-6 DJ's mixing together.That includes ATB and U96.Have you heard "Ready to flow"??Check it out,it's great!